PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Hi
Has anyone managed to download pes2015 for ps4 from psn store? I preordered it and selected auto download for when countdown timer stopped 12.11.2014 at 12:00 and Nthing happened. The link to download has gone leaving only "try free demo" link??

Checked my wallet and it confirmed the purchase,
Keen to know if UK store is worked ng for others?
Thanks

I just had the best online football match I've had in years. Possibly ever.

Gutted it was during my lunch hour and I had to stop.

Dutch guy. His players were better than mine and his passing was immaculate. I was relying on interceptions and quick counter attacks to try and get anything.

It felt like such hard work, which is fantastic - it's killing FIFA for me a little bit more every time I play it (fantastic physics or not, it's so easy to play like Real Madrid and score goals like Ronaldo online on FIFA, but in this game it's a REAL slog to get the ball up the pitch and win, and it's so much more rewarding as a result).

My first goal was an interception, a lay-off and a shot within about 3 seconds. It deflected off his defender's shin and crept in at the far post, with the keeper stretching from the near post to try and get there before it was too late.

The second goal was laughable (in a good way)... The pass took a deflection and bobbled diagonally through the penalty area, past two of his defenders who desperately tried to toe-poke it away, and past his goalkeeper who stretched but couldn't get there. It was going out of play, but I JUST managed to get a guy onto the far post and SQUEEZE it past the post.

At this point, he changed his gameplan entirely and was dropping long-balls in. I managed to nick the ball in midfield with my star player, his defenders were backing off, and I hit a shot that rifled into the roof of the net from just inside the area.

It's all so slow, careful and tactical.

I'm in love.

(Please dear God don't let glitch-loving FIFA players ruin this game when they get hold of it across the world...)

man, such a great read. thank you. can't fffffin wait!!!!!! :WORSHIP:

Hi
Has anyone managed to download pes2015 for ps4 from psn store? I preordered it and selected auto download for when countdown timer stopped 12.11.2014 at 12:00 and Nthing happened. The link to download has gone leaving only "try free demo" link??

Checked my wallet and it confirmed the purchase,
Keen to know if UK store is worked ng for others?
Thanks
Same here. Got the beers in last night. Mates round. 12 o click then nothing. Only option to play demo

animations look way more realistic on -2.

borat.jpg

Yeah individuality stands out a lot at that speed, fkn fantastic.

hello
i just tried the ps4 demo and the game feels real good but there is the most anoying thing when i make a "smart" pass with the triangle the player seems to run just forword in a stright line and not to the ball
. is there something to change maby in the game settings to make this one right?

Interesting.
Might give that a go even I always played on standard speed.

Is the game speed on online matches like "0" for offline?

yup, but online always seems to be a bit slower (due to network delay), therefore -1 in offline matches the speed of online games quite accurately.

I really hope "current-gen" means PS4/XB1/PC. But I wouldn't be surprised if they released new stadia for PS3/360 instead.

How are you supposed to dribble on this?

When I sprint the better players do their on thing, nutmegs and what have you. But it's difficult to feint one way then the other, everything plays out really obvious with no subltety.

Holding R2 makes them do baby-steps, far too close to the body to knock it past someone.

I really hope "current-gen" means PS4/XB1/PC. But I wouldn't be surprised if they released new stadia for PS3/360 instead.

it's obviously for ps4/xb1. it's not konami's fault almost everbody uses the term 'next-gen' totally nonsensical. currently we have ps4 and xb1, therefore they are current gen. next-gen would be ps5...

:)

How are you supposed to dribble on this?
Isn't a lot of it contextual this year (i.e. you wiggle the left stick and dribbling just happens)?

I've found my players doing wonderful little moves without my input, which I think is a good thing but I haven't quite decided yet.

Best thing I've found for dribbling is to vary the speed, approaching someone using just the left stick, then using R1 and a direction change at the same time for a burst of pace. Quite often the burst of pace includes a bit of an outstretch for the ball (e.g. if right footed and taking a touch around 30 degrees left) which is both fashionable and functional.

The right stick, particularly for poorer dribblers, leads to very slow tricks that the computer can read pretty well. I've not done an objective comparison of player stats/cards vs trick speed, but certainly it feels like most players struggle to pull off even simple shimmies without it being too slow to really flummox. Generally you don't need to drop your shoulder or anything too fancy - it's just about timing, making sure you take your directional touch at a point where the defender thinks he can step in.

Of course, shot feint is pretty useful too, particularly if you're Pirlo and want to turn away from trouble. R2 is good for holding the ball up and approaching someone you want to beat, before using R1 and a direction to burst away as they bite.

It's one of those things that takes a while to get the hang of, but certainly it's seemed fairly balanced when I play vs the CPU - ball carriers are a threat on the ball, journeymen will manage to beat the odd man from time to time but only if they've overcommitted.

I don't currently know how to do those bridge dribbles (knock one way, run round the other) with any regularity - anyone able to help with that? Is it only available when you're standing still, and do you have to double tap R1?

Isn't a lot of it contextual this year (i.e. you wiggle the left stick and dribbling just happens)?

I've found my players doing wonderful little moves without my input, which I think is a good thing but I haven't quite decided yet.

Seems like it mate. I had James nutmeg a CB to rifle in a goal, but all I did was hold sprint + forward. Would like more input if I'm honest. First time I think FIFA has better dribbling mechanics.

Best thing I've found for dribbling is to vary the speed, approaching someone using just the left stick, then using R1 and a direction change at the same time for a burst of pace. Quite often the burst of pace includes a bit of an outstretch for the ball (e.g. if right footed and taking a touch around 30 degrees left) which is both fashionable and functional.

Gunna knock down the speed and try with lower rated players once the games installed.

Just want a variation in dribbling styles. Speed merchants with poor agility, who can burst down the line but aren't able to weave inside. Agile tricky players that can turn on a dime but lack the speed to take them away from defences. Strong targetmen that retain possession with simple changes in direction with their back to goal.

PES 11 had that. FIFA 15 has that. I just don't want PES 15 to be X player is a dribbler so can beat players with this contextual animation, Y player isn't so cannot.

Back
Top Bottom