PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

If Konami had any sense they would save the money spent on Jon Champion & Jim Beglin and just get TTB to do commentary! And use that money elsewhere :P

As someone else previously mentioned, he sounds like a guy that used to commentate on Eurosport :)

I Swtiched commentary to brazilain afer 5 games. I have no idea what they are saying, so i can't get bored of it.

Gameplay aside, I follow a few PES Youtubers and they all keep playing these shitty teams. I wanna see some real action and fun, and somehow playing the best teams every single time does not really work for me.

Which doesn't mean that TTB or the others are bad, no, I just hate their team choices :( I might be the odd one.

Guess it won't be the way I want it, unless I'll actually do it.

So maybe you would like this :))

YouTube - PES 15 Champions League Playthrough #1

I Swtiched commentary to brazilain afer 5 games. I have no idea what they are saying, so i can't get bored of it.

That is something that i also tend to do, switch to commentary in a laguage i don't understand.

commentary wil always be a problem in games, even the very good NBA2K commentary becomes boring after a while if you play with the Thunder and you hear the same Kevin Durant anecdote for the umpteenth time...

You know what would be great ? That commentary would become entirely contextual, that commentators give you hints on what are you doing wrong or what you should be doing. It would be even stronger if afterwards "pundits" would analyze your matches and give hints how to play the game. But i guess this is technically impossible. Until then, commentary doesn't really matter for me.

One thing I will admit, I thought the stadium editor in PES2015 was a joke, only being able to edit, nets, pitch, seats and forground.

But whilst doing a Champions league with PSG I made their home stadium Escorpia, set blue around the pitch, made seats blue and nets green. it looks more like the Parc des Prince than the one in FIFA does. I'm loving it

Winning Eleven 2015 (Japanese version) unlocks at 10pm UK time this evening, can't wait!! :D

Anyone know how long Konami normally take to add J-League as a DLC to the game, do they pretty much add it straight away?

GREAT NEWS!!! But why would it unlock at 10am Get on 12th Nov? Anyway, I'll take it as soon as possible.

I'm sure something has changed in the patch, I was playing exhibition games pre-patch and winning easily on Superstar (only getting beat in the ML where the "cheats" appeared the same as ever). Post-patch, it's just as challenging outside of the ML.

Either way, played a few games online last night (myClub) and got beat 3-0, 3-0 and 2-0, because the other players were passing it around beautifully and forcing gaps, whereas I'm still stuck in FIFA mode and I'm frantically button-mashing and running forwards all the time.

I really hope that when this gets to next week, A) enough people have bought it to be able to find a game regularly, and B) nobody finds a load of glitches.

I love the agents, too. Realistic or not (and it's not), getting a random player and working with your squad to put together a team that plays the way the manager likes is very rewarding so far.

It's a joy.

(The only issues I have...

Firstly, you can play a CPU team on two-star difficulty in myClub whenever you like to accrue points. I wonder how exploitable that is - I have visions of people playing 100 games a day against the CPU so that they can afford to pay the superstar agents thousands and get all of the best players within a short period of time.

Secondly, well... When you create a myClub team you can pick the team it's based on, and it also uses their commentary name and kit. Konami have included all British town names as commentary, so you can edit a team, apply the commentary term - e.g. Warrington - and import that for your team.

BUT. To take advantage of this, you have to use the edit mode and edit a team in a real league - by which I mean, you can't use the PEU league or any of those. So, I've chosen an Italian Serie B team because it had a B on the badge, edited their commentary name to Birkenhead, edited their kits to be whatever I want, and imported them. Meaning if I ever see that team in my ML or what have you, they'll be called Birkenhead and have the wrong kits.

Tried editing a team, importing their details to myClub and then restoring their "real" data, but it resets the data in myClub too. Tried transferring teams around between real and fake leagues, but myClub ignores that.

Doesn't bother me a great deal, as I should never come up against that team, but it's one of a list of 1,000 little things that Konami seem to lock in for no reason.)

Last edited:
We have to be patient, waiting for our copy, eh Lami?

Hopefully this week!

This one goes out to lami :))

Hold tight home boy (as we say it in london)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28yYqJ7-OAU

Thanks for this :)

If Konami had any sense they would save the money spent on Jon Champion & Jim Beglin and just get TTB to do commentary! And use that money elsewhere :P

As someone else previously mentioned, he sounds like a guy that used to commentate on Eurosport :)

To me TTB sounds like Matt Berry from the IT Crowd.

YouTube - Matt Berry - The IT Crowd

:D

Tbh I'd rather have Jon Kabira the legend.

Last edited:
Hopefully this week!

Hey man, mine just arrived in Sydney. So might be earlier than expected (fingers crossed)

Also anybody know the answer to two earlier question I posted?

- Is it possible to do low shot now, using basic shooting?
- If I disable my Internet connection, will I still be able to play myclub against AI?

Last edited:
Some pics. Not the best quality (twitter)

B2MQllZIgAAKRDi.jpg:orig

B2MQp0jIIAIOjC2.jpg:orig

B2MQzfaIMAAyy1Q.jpg:orig

B2MTuAkIYAAuSu8.jpg:orig

The Brazuca is in the game? I remember seeing a video of all the balls in the game and the BRazuca was defo not there. Can someone confirm please?

feel free to produce a football videogame with better commentary.

So, therefore none of us can have opinions on anything. You, for example, can't have any opinions on football, music, politics, art, film, literature, cuisine, fashion, games... in fact, in what subjects can you have an opinion?

am i the only one or the online game is not the same as the offline? o.O slow, clumsy, 1-2 secs of delay between movements, passes, not to mentions shots...its like PES 2014. this game is horrible online atm

Nobody is concerned about this? PES 2014 was almost unplayable online due to the lag...has anyone else experienced lag online?

Nobody is concerned about this? PES 2014 was almost unplayable online due to the lag...has anyone else experienced lag online?
I've not yet but it's early days. Three opponents, two in Germany, and no lag. But it's how the server copes under load that's key. I may have been lucky...

I've not yet but it's early days. Three opponents, two in Germany, and no lag. But it's how the server copes under load that's key. I may have been lucky...

Thanks for the response, I hate playing the CPU so might wait for more online reports before purchasing. PES online has been a shambles since PES 2006.

The only one that's been ok was PES 2011. I remember there was one so bad that players were teleporting all around the place, may have been PES 2009?

We PES fans are a forgiving bunch...

So, therefore none of us can have opinions on anything. You, for example, can't have any opinions on football, music, politics, art, film, literature, cuisine, fashion, games... in fact, in what subjects can you have an opinion?

you can have an opinion on everything, zero problemo. but constantly moaning about everything sucks big time.

insteading of moaning, try accepting!

anyone in the UK ever pre-ordered with Argos?

can't order track until they dispatch, and i don't think they've dispatched! :(

hi guys, i just wanna know if in PS4 we'll can load Options Files, with the correct kits for Premier League and National Teams.
Greetings.

You are a mong. Who said I prefer FIFA? All I said that FIFA has better commentary which is a FACT.

How old are you dude?

well, what's the point then? who do you think benefits from your annoying moaning? do you really think this is a valuable contribution to this discussion?

and you should better look up the word 'fact' again. i like (german) pes commentary very much, indeed more than fifa commentary. it's an opinion, not a fact.

"vanilla ice cream is stupid, i prefer chocolate" <- not a fact

:PIRATE:

Back
Top Bottom