PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I Swtiched commentary to brazilain afer 5 games. I have no idea what they are saying, so i can't get bored of it.

Very true. I use the spanish commentary, on low volume. Once you get use to it, it helps improve the match atmosphere and ambiance, and doesn't annoy like the awful English commentary.

well, what's the point then? who do you think benefits from your annoying moaning? do you really think this is a valuable contribution to this discussion?

and you should better look up the word 'fact' again. i like (german) pes commentary very much, indeed more than fifa commentary. it's an opinion, not a fact.

"vanilla ice cream is stupid, i prefer chocolate" <- not a fact

:PIRATE:

What's the point of what? You got all defensive and told the guy to come up with a better commentary himself. I said FIFA already has, in English, obviously, which is the language we all speak in this forum. How is that moaning?

I don't think anyone here would dispute that the English FIFA commentary is better than PES. That makes it a FACT. If you tell me you like Beglin and Champion's sleep inducing droning then my point is confirmed that you are indeed a mong.

Do you think asking someone to "come up with a better commentary yourself" is a valuable contribution to anything?

Does anyone know when you receive a Gift from the Team of the year. i.e Gotze?

Ive started MYclub but cant seem to find anything relating to this?

My commentary on paint drying is better than PES commentary.

I have praised PES throughout the years more than many peeps here but the commentary has always been a pile of hot garbage.

Paint drying commentary. Can you imagine...:LOL:
JC: There's a blob by the centre of the door Jim, just below the recess of that pattern there, that appears to have stopped moving!
JB: BEAUTIFUL Jon. He's used just the right amount of paint there to reduce any further running. That's why they call him The Special One!
JC: He's in sensational form isn't he? This is his second door of the evening, there's nobody else like him behind a brush.
JB: You can always trust this guy. He's a touch of class.
JC: There'll be lots of talk about that lazy blob though, can he fit in here?
JB: There's a long way to go yet Jon. This is only hour one and she's shown more movement than Mario Balotelli has at Liverpool.

This year's coverage of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy was not what the Sky Sports viewers were expecting.

Last edited:
JC: There's a blob by the centre of the door Jim, just below the recess of that pattern there, that appears to have stopped moving!
JB: BEAUTIFUL Jon. He's used just the right amount of paint there to reduce any further running. That's why they call him The Special One!
JC: He's in sensational form isn't he? This is his second door of the evening, there's nobody else like him behind a brush.
JB: You can always trust this guy. He's a touch of class.
JC: There'll be lots of talk about that lazy blob though, can he fit in here?
JB: There's a long way to go yet Jon. This is only hour one and she's shown more movement than Mario Balotelli has at Liverpool.

This year's coverage of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy was not what the Sky Sports viewers were expecting.

Oh no... The flag's up!

Your commentary is actually far too good, to be PES Paint Trophy, Chris.

I had a breat laugh with it, doubt that the Konami-scripted commentary would be funny at all (well, not intentionally).

Tried to share my edit data with a friend yesterday and it doesnt work, he evan manage to make de PS4 recognize the file, but when u try to load it in PES it says its from a different user :(

Also, whats up with Share play not working? with the camera lock + the inability to edit anything(add players, rename the fake ones) in the online mode i might go for shareplay fully instead of konami`s online modes

aw for fucks sake.

bought the PS3 version on the PSN website, only have a PS4.

am i fucked?

PS4 version doesnt even seem to be purchasable.

Tried to share my edit data with a friend yesterday and it doesnt work, he evan manage to make de PS4 recognize the file, but when u try to load it in PES it says its from a different user :(

Also, whats up with Share play not working? with the camera lock + the inability to edit anything(add players, rename the fake ones) in the online mode i might go for shareplay fully instead of konami`s online modes

what data format is this edit-file? if someone were able to change the username inside it we could share those "option files"...

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/806947-pro-evolution-soccer-2015/index.html

It's really nice to read those reviews. So far, 5 x 9/10 & 3 x 8/10. All agree on two things: killer gameplay and by far the best PES in many years. Opinion is pretty much the same within PES community. That's what we all have been waiting for. It has some flaws, but name any PES which don't...

Still early to say it got back to the throne (though for me it always was there), but going this path in future, the situation will likely be as in PS2 days.

animations look way more realistic on -2.

borat.jpg

I just had the best online football match I've had in years. Possibly ever.

Gutted it was during my lunch hour and I had to stop.

Dutch guy. His players were better than mine and his passing was immaculate. I was relying on interceptions and quick counter attacks to try and get anything.

It felt like such hard work, which is fantastic - it's killing FIFA for me a little bit more every time I play it (fantastic physics or not, it's so easy to play like Real Madrid and score goals like Ronaldo online on FIFA, but in this game it's a REAL slog to get the ball up the pitch and win, and it's so much more rewarding as a result).

My first goal was an interception, a lay-off and a shot within about 3 seconds. It deflected off his defender's shin and crept in at the far post, with the keeper stretching from the near post to try and get there before it was too late.

The second goal was laughable (in a good way)... The pass took a deflection and bobbled diagonally through the penalty area, past two of his defenders who desperately tried to toe-poke it away, and past his goalkeeper who stretched but couldn't get there. It was going out of play, but I JUST managed to get a guy onto the far post and SQUEEZE it past the post.

At this point, he changed his gameplan entirely and was dropping long-balls in. I managed to nick the ball in midfield with my star player, his defenders were backing off, and I hit a shot that rifled into the roof of the net from just inside the area.

It's all so slow, careful and tactical.

I'm in love.

(Please dear God don't let glitch-loving FIFA players ruin this game when they get hold of it across the world...)

Tried to upload the goals but the Xbox One comes up with a generic error message, which I presume translates to "someone's broke the street release date to sell you that game, you naughty sausage".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom