PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Hello Everyone. I got my copy for XB1 yesterday and have to say that it is generally a fantastic game, and really plays nice and smooth. I assume the game will improve graphics-wise over the next few iterations, but it looks fine to me now. Went into ML real quick last night and noted two things, one good and one....heartbreaking for me...

Good - You can search for players on any team in the game, including Libertadores and the Pleasure Horn...etc. Was that in '14?

The BAD Though, oh man. I may just be strange, but I spend HOURS Free training with my Master League team, and that is gone from the Free Training menu! No User Data selectable. I like to go in and train with my new signings after windows close. This really hurt.:CRY: Is there a best way to complain about this to someone in hopes of getting it patched back in?

Great community. Have enjoyed reading this board for a long time.

Each to their own but -2 is way too slow for my taste.
It´s like playing in slo mo.

Nice goal though!

Overall it plays very good at -2.

Forward moves with the left stick feels great, but some turns and reaction could be slightly faster.

Maybe -1 is the better spot, I'll try it later

Started myClub and got that one player from UEFA team of the year and it was Bale. myClub will be fun.

Gunna knock down the speed and try with lower rated players once the games installed.

Just want a variation in dribbling styles. Speed merchants with poor agility, who can burst down the line but aren't able to weave inside. Agile tricky players that can turn on a dime but lack the speed to take them away from defences. Strong targetmen that retain possession with simple changes in direction with their back to goal.

PES 11 had that. FIFA 15 has that. I just don't want PES 15 to be X player is a dribbler so can beat players with this contextual animation, Y player isn't so cannot.

I've only played as Juve for the most part but they have a pretty good mix of abilities, judging by the demo - Tevez is pretty good at running at back lines, weaving left and right and hard to push off the ball; Llorente can't change direction as much but is big and strong, so he can keep hold of the ball while under pressure but can't carry the ball from deep (not without someone attached to his side like a barnacle on a whale); Pirlo is good at keeping the ball through stick wiggling in tight spaces but is not fast enough to really get away, only to create space; Pogba and Vidal are more muscular. Asamoah seems to be fairly good at darting runs with the odd stepover, good at receiving a square pass at speed and bursting into space; Lichtsteiner is a good all-rounder, as you'd expect from a wing-back.

Not sure how straight-line speedsters without agility fare - not sure who the best example of that would be in the demo...

Last edited:
If FIFA had different commentators it would be better,but Smith and Tyler are the two most boring pricks and ruin it on Fifa and sky.Commentators in game's need to be actor's and until this is done no matter how good the script it aint gona be great

Right for all people having trouble with the download just off the phone with Sony and they say the downloads happen in batches don't worry it will be downloaded in time!! I ordered the game on the 11th so fuck knows!!

Cheers dsgg! My download has started although I still got an error code when the download started. I hope it will work out fine since I have taken thursday and friday off for editing... :)

I have found an almost gamebreakinig bug, when playing offline atleast. It seems that the results between the computer gets higher the longer the matches are. I enjoy playing longer games with manual control, for a more realistic experience, but it's really annoying because of the high scoring games. To prove my point I simulated a whole season in master league with 30 min games. And I got results like this ALL THE TIME:

...And a table looking like this

...and with with these top scorers

I can't be the only one wanting to play longer games? I think it's unacceptable and must be fixed in a future patch! Is there someone working for Konami I could forward this to?

I have found an almost gamebreakinig bug, when playing offline atleast. It seems that the results between the computer gets higher the longer the matches are. I enjoy playing longer games with manual control, for a more realistic experience, but it's really annoying because of the high scoring games. To prove my point I simulated a whole season in master league with 30 min games. And I got results like this ALL THE TIME:

HAHAHA that is an EPIC bug!

Poor quality because the Xbox One refuses to upload video for the game, presumably because it's not past the release date yet, but here's the goals I mentioned earlier. Recorded with my phone.

I just had the best online football match I've had in years. Possibly ever.

Gutted it was during my lunch hour and I had to stop.

Dutch guy. His players were better than mine and his passing was immaculate. I was relying on interceptions and quick counter attacks to try and get anything.

It felt like such hard work, which is fantastic - it's killing FIFA for me a little bit more every time I play it (fantastic physics or not, it's so easy to play like Real Madrid and score goals like Ronaldo online on FIFA, but in this game it's a REAL slog to get the ball up the pitch and win, and it's so much more rewarding as a result).

My first goal was an interception, a lay-off and a shot within about 3 seconds. It deflected off his defender's shin and crept in at the far post, with the keeper stretching from the near post to try and get there before it was too late.

The second goal was laughable (in a good way)... The pass took a deflection and bobbled diagonally through the penalty area, past two of his defenders who desperately tried to toe-poke it away, and past his goalkeeper who stretched but couldn't get there. It was going out of play, but I JUST managed to get a guy onto the far post and SQUEEZE it past the post.
YouTube - PES 2015 Online Goals (poor quality)

Last edited:

...And a table looking like this

...and with with these top scorers

I can't be the only one wanting to play longer games? I think it's unacceptable and must be fixed in a future patch! Is there someone working for Konami I could forward this to?

Just tweet it to @Adam_bhatti

Has anyone else had massive slowdown and stuttering, played fine yesterday but after two matches this evening it started. PS4 version

Whilst PES 2011 was the last version I played properly, I hope that 2015 isn't similar in that you need to be either a) unemployed or b) a student to have enough free time to have a chance online.

Might just sack the job off to be fair.

The f**king refs are killing this game for me, too many soft red cards.:RANT:

Twice my player was assaulted from behind inside the box on a clear goal scoring chance on a 1-on-1, twice the ball rolled into the keeper's hands. I want me some of those soft red cards. These defenders have been getting away with murder. :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom