PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Two questions:

- Can we do low shot with basic shooting?
- with myclub, if I disable my Internet connection, can I still play against AI? My Internet is pedestrian (at best)

Ah okay. Considering how bad PES 14 was, if this is the only glitch you've found. I'd be very happy I think.

Can't wait to dip my toe in Master League..

Thanks bud!

all good bud, whats your psn id, il add you for a few games if your up for it, always good to play someone from the same country.

am i the only one or the online game is not the same as the offline? o.O slow, clumsy, 1-2 secs of delay between movements, passes, not to mentions shots...its like PES 2014. this game is horrible online atm

Last edited:
@Lami, what's the status on your order from MA?

I'm pissed because it took DHL a spanking 12 hours to pick up the shipment. (It just changed status from Shipping Information received to Shipment picked up).

Now the estimated delivery is Monday 17 Nov 2014 end of day. Mind you this is on Express. Lol

@Lami, what's the status on your order from MA?

I'm pissed because it took DHL a spanking 12 hours to pick up the shipment. (It just changed status from Shipping Information received to Shipment picked up).

Now the estimated delivery is Monday 17 Nov 2014 end of day. Mind you this is on Express. Lol

What?! It's still Wednesday! DHL should be next day delivery! Well mine says "The item has been lodged by the sender and processed by us and is on its way to its destination". I'm using auspost though.

What's the shooting like and keeper animations? Much variety in either or like the demo?

Shooting and keeper animations haven't noticed much different from demo, passing iv noticed a little difference, it doesn't feel like it's sliding on ice anymore, but still a lot of room to improve cause it still smooth and only bobbles here and there.

Been watching brunnoce's broadcast and the passing ball physics does look improved :)

If there's any chance any of you can broadcast too I'd love to watch :)

What?! It's still Wednesday! DHL should be next day delivery! Well mine says "The item has been lodged by the sender and processed by us and is on its way to its destination". I'm using auspost though.

Yeah.
It seems that I have to cancel my 2 days annual leave then.
Nail biting.

Oh, come on...

So far I can only play a friendly match with two teams (Real Madrid and Sevilla).

I went to notifications to check if the game was still downloading but it says "installed", as if the whole game was already downloaded.

And it's been past hours and hours after I downloaded the first 4gb.

I'm worried :SNACK:

Oh, come on...

So far I can only play a friendly match with two teams (Real Madrid and Sevilla).

I went to notifications to check if the game was still downloading but it says "installed", as if the whole game was already downloaded.

It's still downloading. You can check it under "information". Click the options button when you are on the PES 2015 tab(on the PSN interface) You'll see the progression.

Oh, come on...

Mine did that, seemed to get stuck at 18.## GB. In the end I deleted it, then redownloaded it. Just let it sit at information screen lazoli mentions and watched it slowly progress until it finished downloading everything.

I've already downloaded my WE2015 from Japanese PSN. I'm unable to play as I get a 'content not ready until start date' or something. And I don't get to play the UEFA super cup final between Real Madrid vs Sevilla. Mine just throws an error message that the game will be ready to play only on release date.

But my download was for 7.2GB. Reading through the forums, I see someone's download was 4GB and someone else says its 20GB. How can the game size be different across different regions and PSN stores? By the way, mine is a PS3 download. Is everyone's PS3 download here is only 7.2GB???

Shooting and keeper animations haven't noticed much different from demo, passing iv noticed a little difference, it doesn't feel like it's sliding on ice anymore, but still a lot of room to improve cause it still smooth and only bobbles here and there.

Thanks bro. Like I said, I have a few games and movies to finish off in my spare time...that will take a while. So unless I really get the bug, I won't get the game just yet but hopefully by the time I get it, there's been some improvements made and extra goodies via DLC.

I noticed the night lighting on the video posted earlier looked alright...has the day lighting improved? I really hate the way the shadows are on the pitch.

I've already downloaded my WE2015 from Japanese PSN. I'm unable to play as I get a 'content not ready until start date' or something. And I don't get to play the UEFA super cup final between Real Madrid vs Sevilla. Mine just throws an error message that the game will be ready to play only on release date.

But my download was for 7.2GB. Reading through the forums, I see someone's download was 4GB and someone else says its 20GB. How can the game size be different across different regions and PSN stores? By the way, mine is a PS3 download. Is everyone's PS3 download here is only 7.2GB???

The PS4 is different to the PS3. The download section of the PS4 only shows the first part of the download, which is around 4gb I believe. This allows you to start the game and play something at least. The rest of the 18-20gb continues to download in the background and is shown under game information.

Read your ML article and it's exactly how I imagined it.

I'd love to know more re: managers trust though. Was hoping lesser clubs be more enduring. Can't imagine myself sacked in my first season as Rotherham manager!

Indeed. Wonderful when you do bag one though.

Yep. Manual passing, basic through ball and manual shooting is my preferred set up. Are you able to filter people playing manual online?

Thanks bro. Like I said, I have a few games and movies to finish off in my spare time...that will take a while. So unless I really get the bug, I won't get the game just yet but hopefully by the time I get it, there's been some improvements made and extra goodies via DLC.

I noticed the night lighting on the video posted earlier looked alright...has the day lighting improved? I really hate the way the shadows are on the pitch.

day lighting still the same, i prefer the night games.

Hiya man

My download was 4gb + an update file that was 1.4gb or somewhere in that region. After it finished downloading I checked the "information" option for WE2015 and it showed size 20gb installed, bizarre!

played over 20 games last night. It's 95% like the demo. I motched it up to +1 speed. It just feels better and smoother to me.

Shooting is wonderful

All round feels good

does seem a tad easy and I am playing on Superstar (It may be because im used to cheating CPU on FIFA 15)

My gripes are lack of editing, and stadiums options is going to be an issue

Last edited:
heres comes the whats the better games speed debate.
Id say its 50/50 so far in that ive read better at -1 or +1
ill try -1 first.

Long time until 6pm!

Winning Eleven 2015 (Japanese version) unlocks at 10pm UK time this evening, can't wait!! :D

Anyone know how long Konami normally take to add J-League as a DLC to the game, do they pretty much add it straight away?

This one goes out to lami :))

Hold tight home boy (as we say it in london)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28yYqJ7-OAU

Gameplay aside, I follow a few PES Youtubers and they all keep playing these shitty teams. I wanna see some real action and fun, and somehow playing the best teams every single time does not really work for me.

Which doesn't mean that TTB or the others are bad, no, I just hate their team choices :( I might be the odd one.

Guess it won't be the way I want it, unless I'll actually do it.

If Konami had any sense they would save the money spent on Jon Champion & Jim Beglin and just get TTB to do commentary! And use that money elsewhere :P

As someone else previously mentioned, he sounds like a guy that used to commentate on Eurosport :)

Back
Top Bottom