PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I have a few questions for the PS4 owners who have the game already.

1. How is the dynamic time? Does it work, does it even exist? It was in that one trailer.
2. Does the watered pitch/higher grass thing actually have any effect on the match and ball movement, etc, as they said it will. Same with rain.

I have a few questions for the PS4 owners who have the game already.

1. How is the dynamic time? Does it work, does it even exist? It was in that one trailer.
2. Does the watered pitch/higher grass thing actually have any effect on the match and ball movement, etc, as they said it will. Same with rain.

1. I think you mean like starting a game in the afternoon and end it in night time. If so, there is no dynamic time.

2. Rain doesn't affect gameplay, it's a screen filtrer effect. But they have 3 options of grass... All have no noticeable impact.

One thing i was thinking the other day, konami says they cant have stadiums because of license fees and such, but than why dont they give us like 30 generic stadiums? They could cover lots of stadium styles (south americans, europeans, asians, africans) it would basically solve all our stadium problems if we could at least have lots of differnt generic stadiums.

They're just a little lazy. When they even remove many of their own generic stadia from previous years you have to ask what the hell Konami are up to.

in december more other teams with dlc, hope for club bruges and celtic glasgow.
if png import not resolved soon for ps4,they just have to bring a ingame editor back.

I've managed to get some names of the new faces in the day one DLC :

RIISE
CAMBIASSO
ENYEAMA
FABIO
SIVOK
PRICA
JÚLIO CÉSAR
DIAWARA
GAMBERINI
CASTELLAZZI
VERMAELEN
D. MILITO
DANIEL ALVES
JÚLIO BAPTISTA
MATHIEU
MANU DEL MORAL
BORGES
ADRIANO
FALCAO
ROSENBERG
MIKEL
DEMBÉLÉ
OCHOA
Ó. USTARI
JARA
MATĚJOVSKÝ
LAFATA
MIGUEL TORRES
KÂZIM KÂZIM
ARÉVALO RÍOS
BALE
E. SOSA
DOČKAL
NECID
KELAVA
IVANOVIĆ
BOJAN
BRAHIMI
STUANI
ISLA
ÁLVARO GONZÁLEZ
BEDNÁŘ
LOVREN
ESTIGARRIBIA
ZIMLING
DEMBA BA
MACHEDA
MEDEL
NEYMAR
NÉLSON OLIVEIRA
ANDER HERRERA
KREJČÍ
SEFEROVIĆ
DODÔ
E. VARGAS
M. DÍAZ
C. ARÁNGUIZ
KLÉBER
HOLEK
P. VAN AANHOLT
E. MENA
G. RAMÍREZ
A. MUSA
R. MIYAICHI
ATSU
M. ICARDI
OLCAY ŞAHAN
GABBIDON

Last edited:
I've managed to get some names of the new faces in the day one DLC :

RIISE
CAMBIASSO
ENYEAMA
FABIO
SIVOK
PRICA
JÚLIO CÉSAR
DIAWARA
GAMBERINI
CASTELLAZZI
VERMAELEN
D. MILITO
DANIEL ALVES
JÚLIO BAPTISTA
MATHIEU
MANU DEL MORAL
BORGES
ADRIANO
FALCAO
ROSENBERG
MIKEL
DEMBÉLÉ
OCHOA
Ó. USTARI
JARA
MATĚJOVSKÝ
LAFATA
MIGUEL TORRES
KÂZIM KÂZIM
ARÉVALO RÍOS
BALE
E. SOSA
DOČKAL
NECID
KELAVA
IVANOVIĆ
BOJAN
BRAHIMI
STUANI
ISLA
ÁLVARO GONZÁLEZ
BEDNÁŘ
LOVREN
ESTIGARRIBIA
ZIMLING
DEMBA BA
MACHEDA
MEDEL
NEYMAR
NÉLSON OLIVEIRA
ANDER HERRERA
KREJČÍ
SEFEROVIĆ
DODÔ
E. VARGAS
M. DÍAZ
C. ARÁNGUIZ
KLÉBER
HOLEK
P. VAN AANHOLT
E. MENA
G. RAMÍREZ
A. MUSA
R. MIYAICHI
ATSU
M. ICARDI
OLCAY ŞAHAN
GABBIDON

Is there some pictures, I would love to see...

vids on youtube now from FP GoodGame showing online games ,online divisions(same as fifa seasons),looks good.
It has something like courtesy rating in the menu.

Hi guys,

Being slightly impatient here so, how do I pay for the game on the US Version on PSN as I live in the UK.

Thanks

Make a US PSN account if you don't have one (plenty of youtube vids to help you) and then buy a psn card for that region wherever (PCgamesupply, gamecardsnow, various others) you will get a code sent by e-mail right away. find the place to put the code on PSN and you can buy whatevs.

Don't buy from play-asia.com! They made me wait two weeks for a code once!

Anyone else struggling to get a game on seasons? (xbox one)

"an unexpected problem has occurred while communicating with the pes 2015 server"

Not a great start

Has anybody bring this to work ?

Everytime when I try to import it I only receive the messages "An Error has occurred (CE-33116-4) I use the US PSN Version.

It doesn't work my ps4 doesn't see his option file and when I copy his files to my back up it says this data belongs to another player we need a resigner

Some pics. Not the best quality (twitter)

B2MQllZIgAAKRDi.jpg:orig

B2MQp0jIIAIOjC2.jpg:orig

B2MQzfaIMAAyy1Q.jpg:orig

B2MTuAkIYAAuSu8.jpg:orig

Back
Top Bottom