PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

The in-game kit editor is very basic, you can change the look of the kits as in stripes, collar, shorts etc but there is no in-game pixel editor so you can't design the badges, sponsors, or any fine detail.

Uh oh... I was hoping they would at least have the pixel editor. Is there a text input option in the kit editor? So you could put in "SAMSUNG" for Chelsea, "Standard Chartered" for Liverpool, "Fly Emirates" for Arsenal etc?

Whilst on the subject, if you check this video (9.19) it has an 'Emblem Conversion' option which specifics that you can transfer emblems from PES 2014.

Baffling considering they're on two different consoles. However, has anyone queried the possibility of importing the PS3 PES 2014 edit data over in similar fashion to that you've given us your edited data?

Might have been asked before...
This is the PC version, I don't think this option exists for the PS4 version.

stupidity9gryx.png

One of the stupidest control choices Konami has made in the past few years.
This is incredibly counter-intuitive and square + triangle worked perfectly fine.

http://www.konami.jp/we/online/manual/2015/pc/en/plan.html

Player form is indicated by the below arrows.

...Top Form  ...Good Form  ...Normal  ...Poor Form  ...Terrible Form

Player form may go up or down (by 1 level) during the course of a match depending on performance. For example, scoring a goal or recording an assist can lead to an improvement in form, while own goals and mistakes that led to an opposition goals can cause it to worsen.
Basically this means they just merged HEART into the form arrows...

i always thought arrows are for physichal performance, actually for playing performance

and heart is for to modify mentality

altough both affect stats..and that was the odd part. whatever now is much clearer but more stupid :D

Been playing since friday, the more i play this game the mode im in love with it, already finnished one season in league mode with Atletico de Madrid, and now im off to Argentinian League with Racing Club...

In the first 2 days i must say that at times i felt the game still had too many off animations and hiccups but after getting used to this the deep gameplay is growing more and more and the game is really shinning.

no. its the same. most say its better, but you cant ...feel any difference at all :) u dont have to worry about u getting a totally different or slightly different game

That's interesting. Has anyone tried? My game is stuck on the Supercup screen so I cannot try. Theoretically, how would my PS4 connect to the hard drive of my PS3?

Unless -- the video you showed was for PC (which it says on the video), and you can only transfer from the previous game if you had it installed on the same console/platform (i.e. no PS3 -> PC or no PS3 -> PS4), on the same hard drive. I suspect that might be the case.

Confirmed - PS4 version does not have that menu item, so no way you can put any images or badges or logos on.

In addition, I'm flabbergasted at the fact that you can't put text or anything else on the shirt. They've had this since WE6 in 2003 or 2004... why the hell do you remove that?!

Confirmed - PS4 version does not have that menu item, so no way you can put any images or badges or logos on.

In addition, I'm flabbergasted at the fact that you can't put text or anything else on the shirt. They've had this since WE6 in 2003 or 2004... why the hell do you remove that?!

Yep - confirmed, there is no static text editor even, and to think Konami are on record saying Edit Mode is much improved!!!! lol

Order despatched from Zavvi! Only ordered this morning and at a bargain price of £32!

I sent them a message half hour ago saying I am not willing to wait until the estimated despatch date of 13th and will have to cancel, and next thing you know, 30 mins later it's despatched.

Back
Top Bottom