PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

There's no option for language no, but I meant for online lobbies.
There was a fuzz in here about whether or not you could reach the EU servers using the US version of the game and apparently you can.

And the usual options are there for inviting friends in a private match room, so for the guy wondering about being able to play his friends online it shouldn't be a problem even if they have the EU version and you have the US one. Good, good.

Yes!!

Thank you very much!

Going to buy the US version in about 2 hours then :)

Last edited:
pro!! so we can then edit your file further and give it to friends again who can edit further... till we have all the names corrected!?

if there is a weekly updates by konami with stats changing, it will overwrite the work youve done, right!? or does the weekly update affect the system data file!?

sorry for asking this, but i want to clear things up! ;)

one thing, what about different regional versions of the game as it was back in the days!? are european copys (for example england und germany disc versions) the same!?

The weekly stats updates won't affect anything, they only pertain to myClub, not Master league, I haven't changed any stats or anything just team names etc.

Im not sure about region locking, my copy of the game is a promo copy, i think its region free, as in doesn't have a BLES code like the old PS3 games.

Not sure how much of the 20GB I have to download before I'm allowed full access to the game, but right now it's at 10GB and I'm stuck in a loop that will only allow me to play a Supercup game between Madrid and Sevilla. I don't even know what difficulty it's on and can't even save my settings...

The weekly stats updates won't affect anything, they only pertain to myClub, not Master league, I haven't changed any stats or anything just team names etc.

Im not sure about region locking, my copy of the game is a promo copy, i think its region free, as in doesn't have a BLES code like the old PS3 games.

thx again mate! all questions answered! later...

Read your ML article and it's exactly how I imagined it.

I'd love to know more re: managers trust though. Was hoping lesser clubs be more enduring. Can't imagine myself sacked in my first season as Rotherham manager!

Thats my only concern at the mo Lami, the trust levels, we have had no info on how it works exactly, what the thresholds are but would be a killer to be sacked after one season, ML is all about building your squad slowly.

In the eurogamer review it mentions a second division added in master league for the English leagues and a few others.

Is this a second division as in a licensed thing, the championship? Or a second lower division like league 1 under the championship or what?

One question about the option file type save thing posted on the last page. Is there any way of someone creating kits using the in game templates and then sharing that save file?

Tried out myclub really quick, and yes there's the option to play against the CPU.

Seems really fun that each signing is completely random, after the first match I was allowed to sign a top player. Went with forward as my position of choice and got..

Soldado. :(

Tried out myclub really quick, and yes there's the option to play against the CPU.

Seems really fun that each signing is completely random, after the first match I was allowed to sign a top player. Went with forward as my position of choice and got..

Good. Sounds promising. Was concerned is was just an online shenanigans. Will give that a whirl. Still stuck in the Madrid v Savilla wormhole for the time being.:ROLL:

That sounds great, does anyone know when my club is officially open to all

It appears that you actually face "real" myclub sides even when you play against the CPU.

For instance, in my last match I went to face the COM and it went looking for an opponent who just happened to be Real Madrid. But it was a Real Madrid with the likes of Joey O'Brien and Olivier Giroud.

So that's a nice twist, I think.

it´s confirmed there are no entrance scenes in the last gen version.What the hell Konami, what in the name was added to the game that made them do this??!!

In the eurogamer review it mentions a second division added in master league for the English leagues and a few others.

Is this a second division as in a licensed thing, the championship? Or a second lower division like league 1 under the championship or what?

One question about the option file type save thing posted on the last page. Is there any way of someone creating kits using the in game templates and then sharing that save file?

Second divisions are in for england, france, spain and italy, as in they're the real player names but fake team names.

For EG: the English Division 2 is the championship, teams are like Lancashire Oranges (Blackpool) but have real player names, this is all fixed in my edit file though.

The in-game kit editor is very basic, you can change the look of the kits as in stripes, collar, shorts etc but there is no in-game pixel editor so you can't design the badges, sponsors, or any fine detail.

It appears that you actually face "real" myclub sides even when you play against the CPU.

For instance, in my last match I went to face the COM and it went looking for an opponent who just happened to be Real Madrid. But it was a Real Madrid with the likes of Joey O'Brien and Olivier Giroud.

So that's a nice twist, I think.

So you play the CPU but it's someone else's team and lineup?

1o4yfl.png

http://www.ultrasoccerblog.co.uk

Whilst on the subject, if you check this video (9.19) it has an 'Emblem Conversion' option which specifics that you can transfer emblems from PES 2014.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Editor Walkthrough [PC]

Baffling considering they're on two different consoles. However, has anyone queried the possibility of importing the PS3 PES 2014 edit data over in similar fashion to that you've given us your edited data?

Might have been asked before...

That sounds frickin' cool. Looking forward to checkin' that out, as soon as the game will let me do something else other than play Madrid v Savilla.:LOL:

This is concerning. Repsonse time issues are a problem. Anyone else feeling this

To be honest, the response time might not be an issue at all and is just me adjusting to the game after 2 months of the demo. I do feel there is a slight pass delay though that is bothering me, at this point.

That sounds frickin' cool. Looking forward to checkin' that out, as soon as the game will let me do something else other than play Madrid v Savilla.:LOL:

mh okay, but do you get game points like playing online? then you could play vs easy cpu and get a shitload if money?!

Whilst on the subject, if you check this video (9.19) it has an 'Emblem Conversion' option which specifics that you can transfer emblems from PES 2014.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Editor Walkthrough [PC]

Baffling considering they're on two different consoles. However, has anyone queried the possibility of importing the PS3 PES 2014 edit data over in similar fashion to that you've given us your edited data?

Might have been asked before...

That's interesting. Has anyone tried? My game is stuck on the Supercup screen so I cannot try. Theoretically, how would my PS4 connect to the hard drive of my PS3?

Unless -- the video you showed was for PC (which it says on the video), and you can only transfer from the previous game if you had it installed on the same console/platform (i.e. no PS3 -> PC or no PS3 -> PS4), on the same hard drive. I suspect that might be the case.

Back
Top Bottom