PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

No they're separate versions so that doesn't work. But since my US account is primary, I can play the version I have whenever I want from my regular account.
But it will still be the US version of the game itself.

Ok thanks!

I want to buy the game also today in US store, but all my friends are going to buy EUR, really need to know if we can play against each other.

I hope so!

:THINK: Is the online servers on ?? Because I talked to people who say that online mode is the same as PES 2014 and has quite a lag, nothing has changed?

how's that possible if you even dont know if servers are up?

:CONFUSE: What ? I don't know that why i ASKING ! I said I talked to people who have played the game online and said it was bad , its a same like last year, I do not believe, I do not think servers are ON, so I ask here.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold the phone.

I'm on my regular, swedish account. I've purchased and installed the US version of the game.

When I check the online servers, the EU ones get listed!

There's EU 01 EN, PT, ES, FR and Any.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold the phone.

I'm on my regular, swedish account. I've purchased and installed the US version of the game.

When I check the online servers, the EU ones get listed!

There's EU 01 EN, PT, ES, FR and Any.

are you talkin about the lobbies? or online in general? do you have swedish language available then?

There's no option for language no, but I meant for online lobbies.
There was a fuzz in here about whether or not you could reach the EU servers using the US version of the game and apparently you can.

And the usual options are there for inviting friends in a private match room, so for the guy wondering about being able to play his friends online it shouldn't be a problem even if they have the EU version and you have the US one. Good, good.

There's no option for language no, but I meant for online lobbies.
There was a fuzz in here about whether or not you could reach the EU servers using the US version of the game and apparently you can.

And the usual options are there for inviting friends in a private match room, so for the guy wondering about being able to play his friends online it shouldn't be a problem even if they have the EU version and you have the US one. Good, good.

yeah, nice. but i'm wondering on what server you'll play in myclub mode...

i'm from germany and i don't want to get US opponents only. (you can't choose servers in myclub, right?)

does it depend on your psn acc location/game version/isp location?!?! anybody?

yeah, nice. but i'm wondering on what server you'll play in myclub mode...

i'm from germany and i don't want to get US opponents only. (you can't choose servers in myclub, right?)

does it depend on your psn acc location/game version/isp location?!?! anybody?

I haven't checked that out yet since I gotta go get some work done, but since the online lobbies are EU, I don't see why myclub wouldn't be EU as well. People will find out during the day.

1o4yfl.png

http://www.ultrasoccerblog.co.uk

had the game since last friday mate so have been doing a few hours of editing each night, started a ML last night, you guys will love it.

Wow, really WOW, this game is and feels superb to me.

Thank you KONAMI for this gameplay, option file areas must be updated.

Well, so far I like the demo better than the final game. They've slowed it down and taken some of the responsiveness out of the game:RANT: +1 game speed helps a bit. My biggest issue though is the pass delay.

great work, xPJRx!! thx man!

so this is just the edit data file!? i wont loose any progess in the game or settings ive set when using your file!
will you edit other leagues too!?

Its not an Option file as such mate, its just edit data, theres no kit images etc as that can't be done, its team names, managers, stadium colours, leagues renamed etc.
That's still great and saves a lot of work. Kits aren't the most important thing to me, it's all the names (especially if, for example, you sign a manager on MyClub and have no idea who he is because he's got a fake name)!

Will the same thing be possible on the Xbox One? I'm guessing not?

great work, xPJRx!! thx man!

so this is just the edit data file!? i wont loose any progess in the game or settings ive set when using your file!
will you edit other leagues too!?

Yes mate just the edit data file, so you won't lose any progress or anything as it doesn't include any game save data.

Considering doing the Italian Serie B teams and Portuguese League Teams too.

That's still great and saves a lot of work. Kits aren't the most important thing to me, it's all the names (especially if, for example, you sign a manager on MyClub and have no idea who he is because he's got a fake name)!

Will the same thing be possible on the Xbox One? I'm guessing not?

I don't have an XBO so can't say mate, sorry.

Its not an Option file as such mate, its just edit data, theres no kit images etc as that can't be done, its team names, managers, stadium colours, leagues renamed etc.

I can update kits mate, have you the wrong game?? But we can not update the badges of unlicensed teams. Have made Arsenal for me and it felt like in the old times of option files creation.

I can update kits mate, have you the wrong game?? But we can not update the badges of unlicensed teams. Have made Arsenal for me and it felt like in the old times of option files creation.

wrong game? what do you mean? I know theres no option to create badges on PS4, there is no pixel editor, you're stick with the quondam made up badges. nothing we can do about that

Yes mate just the edit data file, so you won't lose any progress or anything as it doesn't include any game save data.

Considering doing the Italian Serie B teams and Portuguese League Teams too.

pro!! so we can then edit your file further and give it to friends again who can edit further... till we have all the names corrected!?

if there is a weekly updates by konami with stats changing, it will overwrite the work youve done, right!? or does the weekly update affect the system data file!?

sorry for asking this, but i want to clear things up! ;)

one thing, what about different regional versions of the game as it was back in the days!? are european copys (for example england und germany disc versions) the same!?

wrong game? what do you mean? I know theres no option to create badges on PS4, there is no pixel editor, you're stick with the quondam made up badges. nothing we can do about that

Yes but there is the option to create kits for the unlicensed teams. Dont speak about badges.

Back
Top Bottom