PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Even tho i am pissed off at the mediocrity of pes, as a long time pesfan i am happy pes 15 is getting rave reviews all over the internet.

Even tho i am pissed off at the mediocrity of pes, as a long time pesfan i am happy pes 15 is getting rave reviews all over the internet.

I feel your frustration.

The new ps4 AAA games this year, the graphics really shit hard on pes. The faces are good, its the clothing which is truly quality along with how the blood, environment, water and dirt affects it.

Assasins creed looks quality, same old repetitive gameplay mechanics though :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEPDsVAVrs

I know as much as you know bro. I hope whoever has WE15 Japan I can play them online. I hope PSN region doesn't matter. Funny thing is my primary and only one PSN I use is PSN UK (Europe). I live in Boston,USA and bought NBA 2K15 US version. While being signed in PSN I am unable to play online...so I think PSN region must match game region as well.

Doesn't sound promising but hope there'll be a way you can play against pes2015. If worse comes the worst you can always get pes2015 from a local store if you think you need to.

Biggest online issue for me in the past is actually finding someone to play with. Have had nights where I've sat there for 15-20 minutes just waiting for a game. Would much rather be playing than waiting around looking at a screen doing nothing.

By the way, I've been watching the game on Twitch for a few days now. The AI opponents have bad touches, make incorrect passes, make mistakes in general and most importantly make crosses!!!

Sometime this week I might get to tell you, "Told you so!"

:D

Mine has been shipped :D

SecondaryAnguishedAmericanbulldog.gif

Sorry @mjsmith2k had to steal that :D

you guys will love this, you cant use custom camera online! :)

btw i played one game (a win :))) ) i didnt have any lag issue

and damns this game is so clumsy at 0 speed, no chance to use game speed adjust online :(

Had my first online game just now. Slight response time issues but overall great.

*can you play on EU servers (is it the same version as the EU pes)?

* 2 vs 2 online match lobby possible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom