PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

for me the reviews are only valid after a month playing, fifa was all good and marvelous, after a month everyone selling the game and saying worst fifa of the decade.

before buying i´m still waiting for feedback about cpu fouls, injuries, fatigue in ML and OF in ps4.

I agree with your sentiment and should be applied to all games but anyone calling Fifa 15 the worst of the decade is hilariously wrong.

Been out of the loop, but a had a few questions that I could appreciate if you guys could help me answer. I'm trying to decide between PS4 vs PC.

-Are there any confirmed graphics differences between the PS4 and PC versions like it was being speculated earlier. If so, what are they? (PES2014 didn't have any custom graphics settings like LOD which was beyond comprehension).

-What are the current insights into modding both versions. For the PS4, I would like to at least have correct team names and jerseys patched as a minimum requirement.

-How is online play so far guys? PC online play was miserable on 2014, I could go 30 minutes without finding a partner.

You are not going to Mod anything on PS4. As for option files, there is no current option to share them on the PS4 or Xbone.

So if you want a semi quick fix for kits and stuff, PC is your best bet, I'd say. Although currently the game seems to look better on the PS4, modders have been able to make it look pretty rad before on the PC. This will of course take a while.

Last edited:
You are not going to Mod anything on PS4. As for option files, there is no current option to share them on the PS4 or Xbone.

So if you want a semi quick fix for kits and stuff, PC is your best bet, I'd say.

I heard rumblings of a work around for consoles, has there been any new definitive discoveries?

To be honest I may not be the best authority on this matter. This is pretty much what I have been hearing, but admittedly I haven't really researched it recently.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but even if Sony introduced image sharing for the PS4, you still couldn't get them into PES 2015 as Konami haven't included any functionality for importing images, even the pixel editor within editor mode has gone so you can't even draw your own badges etc freehand.

Option files for the PS4 are impossible.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but even if Sony introduced image sharing for the PS4, you still couldn't get them into PES 2015 as Konami haven't included any functionality for importing images, even the pixel editor within editor mode has gone so you can't even draw your own badges etc freehand.
I guess the necessary code is still there since the current-gen versions still have the functionality, so KONAMI should be able to enable it again with an update in case Sony or Microsoft do something about it.

Unless Konami patches it in Pes 2015

Is there a pixel editor and image import on the xbox one?

What i want to see in this generation.

- Proper Dynamic Day and Night lighting like shown in MGS.

- Sophisticated weather engine affecting the turf. variable wind conditions affecting the ball

- Player physical condition engine. Like in WWE games or other fighting games, i'd like to see players have a health meter, this should show in team management which shows what parts of their body is hurt, how the fatigue, stamina and bruises have affected them game by game. Players can pick up injuries which they never truly recover from and you have to manage them through the pain barrier, along with managing ageing players who take longer to recover compared to younger players.

- PS4 Standard shirt physics. You know what Marvelous Designer is, you used it for MGS, surely the PES team would be working on this to bring this into PES, this could provide authentic shirt pulling and better physics in regards to ball contact, player jostling and more.

If pes 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 has any of that i will eat my head, it will take the pes team about 25 years to do that.

Back
Top Bottom