PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Yes, when its a long ball over the top of the defence the keeper does come to the edge of the box, when the player is running at goal with the ball at his feet they stay on they're lines when they should be coming out and making the goal smaller instead of allowing me to to pick my spot, its not satisfying to score this way.

Totally agree, have come across this quite a few times, needs to be escalated to bhatti and co, it's a turn off.

No new stadiums, very disapointed by this point

Me too :( i was really hoping at least Morumbi, Bombonera and Monumental would be coming in DLC1

Btw, for plp with the game before the update, is it me or they improved game play with his patch? Dunno, started playing today and felt the game evan more fluid... could be a placebo thing since i might be fully adaptiong, but this game is getting better and better for me.

Is it happening with all goalkeepers, including the ones with very offensive oriented stats and play-style, such as Neuer?

I bought Hugo Lloris, who is known as an "offensive goalkeeper" and he stays on his line on one on ones, I played Bayern but couldn't get near their goal to be honest.

Wouldn't it be funny if everybody was loving the game and on the official release day, there is a patch and the game is slightly changed and everyone goes mental?

Actually, is there any chance that WON'T happen? :D

hahah don't worry about not having a ps4.. cause for some reason I knew id get one this or next week. Get this.. just bought one on dicksmith online $419 Aust after code on an already discounted item.. tonight only :)
Ill be picking it up tomorrow or next day, while ill be getting pes15 copy late in the week.. perfect timing huh :)

Now that's a bargain. I've posted a link for you re DS and it was on $465. So you managed to reduce it much further too. Great!

The Day One patch is out today and nothing about Stadiums

Thomas, patch and DLC are 2 different things. Which one do you mean?

can you add filters like gamespeed for online matches?

+1 is the real deal tbh

btw

PES-2015-DLC-1.00-2-297x300.jpg
PES-2015-DLC-1.00-bale-298x300.jpg
PES-2015-DLC-1.00-icardi-168x300.jpg
PES-2015-DLC-1.00-napoli-168x300.jpg
PES-2015-DLC-1.00-neymar-300x278.jpg
PES-2015-DLC-1.00-300x168.jpg

Last edited:
a dutch site ,pu unlimited just placed a pes 2015 review.
78/100 rated,but what a piece of crap.
operation damage has started,he starts of with a video,showing ajax goalie(now feyenoord)going up the field without resistance and scoring ,on profesional he says.
it just goes on and on trashing the game,comparing it to the superior fifa game,realy sickening.
also like this guy claiming the game is to slow,i just hope they make the online speed like the default speed,its just perfect now,hope they dont take notice of the FUT tourists who can shout the loudest,but can destroy the balance the game has now.
everybodys free to play the speed he wants offline,but they should not make online the speedy gonzales game fifa 15 is now online.(btw,offline with use of sliders fifa 15 can be made an excelent game)

Back
Top Bottom