PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

try it again:

* pes 2015 us psn version (ps4) will it be online playable on EU servers?

* is there an online 2 vs 2 option? (match lobbies)

how much did you pay at EB??
Ive preordered mine from zoowarehouse from ebay... they have always been the least expensive and have always sent it before or on day of release. Interesting that EB has it already. I payed $69 Aust for ps4 version plus about 8 for registered shipping. Now all I need is a ps4 console hahahha just missed out on the kmart sale which had ps4's for $425... I hear ps4's will be dropping its price in several stores over the month.. I have my eye out, n hopefully ill get one within next two weeks...

Dick Smith are selling today only for $465.80. Online offer only though. Click if interested.

White PS4 $478 at BigW.

(And this is offtopic, but while we're at it and since all attention is here, $39 for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag at Target for whoever's interested.)

Last edited:
Been playing about 6 hours so far of the full game, massively positive up to a point and that point is the goalkeepers both in form and function.

In a one on one (Not long ball where they sprint off their lines) they just stand a couple of yards of their line and don't come any further, essentially just allowing me to pick my spot, the same was true in 2014, secondly the way they react to a shot is by collpasing with their arms outstretched rather than springing to it, it just kind of kills the satisfaction of scoring a goal, why is this the same every year now they nailed the keepers in the old PES games

Hahaha yeah same, if PES doesn't hit the spot within 7 days of playing it il return it back, great policy they have.

Yep I've only used it once and it was legit. I will be doing the same with this probably...although I have a few games to finish on 360 and FIFA on the Xbox One so it's not a day 1 purchase for me unfortunately.

Been playing about 6 hours so far of the full game, massively positive up to a point and that point is the goalkeepers both in form and function.

In a one on one (Not long ball where they sprint off their lines) they just stand a couple of yards of their line and don't come any further, essentially just allowing me to pick my spot, the same was true in 2014, secondly the way they react to a shot is by collpasing with their arms outstretched rather than springing to it, it just kind of kills the satisfaction of scoring a goal, why is this the same every year now they nailed the keepers in the old PES games

I am confused. In demo, some keepers came out to kick the ball when it comes near the box.
Though sometimes yeah they root on their spot.
Hope they fix it.

So far guys Iv played retail version for a few hours, all I can say with the update, it shits all over the demo, and I'm one that was not really expecting much, so far I'm amazed, the different AI styles for various sides are very noticeable and also have noticed the form arrows play a bigger role than before, for example if the arrow is blue, that particular player won't run as fast, gets knocked off the ball easy and he sprays his passes, back in previous versions I use to put these players in my side and honestly didn't notice much different, big plus there for me anyways. So far so good :-)

:P Seems stupid, but I did the same thing years ago. I was so excited about GTA IV at release that i bought the game days before an Xbox 360. I had no internet access at that moment, so I was happy just reading the instructions (and the game guide) and learning the map.

:P Seems stupid, but I did the same thing years ago. I was so excited about GTA IV at release that i bought the game days before an Xbox 360. I had no internet access at that moment, so I was happy just reading the instructions (and the game guide) and learning the map.

Haha. I was actually more surprised there was someone else in this world who's done this!

I've done this back on PS1. In the late 80's and 90's I was so into the Captain Tsubasa games, I'd give an arm and a leg to play them. So when I found out there was a version out on the PS1, I went looking for it and found it at the store's front. Not knowing what I was doing, crazy fanboyism took over, said F it, went in, bought the game and left home. Kept staring at it for yonks, until I eventually bought the PS1 months later. Lol.

In case you don't know what Captain Tsubasa is, I bought

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Haha. I was actually more surprised there was someone else in this world who's done this!

I've done this back on PS1. In the late 80's and 90's I was so into the Captain Tsubasa games, I'd give an arm and a leg to play them. So when I found out there was a version out on the PS1, I went looking for it and found it at the store's front. Not knowing what I was doing, crazy fanboyism took over, said F it, went in, bought the game and left home. Kept staring at it for yonks, until I eventually bought the PS1 months later. Lol.

In case you don't know what Captain Tsubasa is, I bought

hqdefault.jpg

Loool. I used to watch the cartoons back in Argentina. The players would jump up to contest a ball from a corner and have a 2 minute conversation whilst in the air. Awesome

I am confused. In demo, some keepers came out to kick the ball when it comes near the box.
Though sometimes yeah they root on their spot.
Hope they fix it.

Yes, when its a long ball over the top of the defence the keeper does come to the edge of the box, when the player is running at goal with the ball at his feet they stay on they're lines when they should be coming out and making the goal smaller instead of allowing me to to pick my spot, its not satisfying to score this way.

Yes, when its a long ball over the top of the defence the keeper does come to the edge of the box, when the player is running at goal with the ball at his feet they stay on they're lines when they should be coming out and making the goal smaller instead of allowing me to to pick my spot, its not satisfying to score this way.

Fully agree.
One of the greatest issue at the moment. If they haven't changed it in a year, I'm afraid they won't.

Don't want to insult anyone, but the idea that PES 2015 doesn't have enough stadiums because the PS4 is a underpowered machine has to be one of the most ridiculous arguments I've seen this year.

hahah don't worry about not having a ps4.. cause for some reason I knew id get one this or next week. Get this.. just bought one on dicksmith online $419 Aust after code on an already discounted item.. tonight only :)
Ill be picking it up tomorrow or next day, while ill be getting pes15 copy late in the week.. perfect timing huh :)

I dont understand how you guys say that ps4 grass is better then the ps3 grass...

I played on the ps4 and the grass is so awful.Its color is bright green and compare to the ps3 its just a shame...

Am I the only one who think so??

(I played only in KONAMI stadium becasue its the demo)

Is it happening with all goalkeepers, including the ones with very offensive oriented stats and play-style, such as Neuer?

Back
Top Bottom