PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

A bizarre review. Both the main reviewer and the person offering a second opinion lament the "delay between pressing pass and it happening on-screen". That appears to be their only real problem with PES 2015.

Having played the demo solidly for weeks now, I have never felt this problem, or seen anyone else mention it.

Nope. I never had/felt that this was really a problem in the demo either. That being said, it's still not quite as responsive and immediate as the PS2 days.

Been playing the retail version for over 5 hrs and am starting to see cracks that's are starting to annoy me, first the running animation with the ball is ruining my experience and also on several occasions Iv had players where iv ran from one side of the pitch to the other without getting tackled on superstar. Starting to feel very disappointed

Last edited:
If they fixed the keepers and in some ways the shooting it could be a 9 for me, hate to put numbers on these things because I remember eurogamer gave 2014 a 9 and that was horrendous.

Been playing the retail version for over 5 hrs and am starting to see cracks that's are starting to annoy me, first the running animation with the ball is ruining my experience and also on several occasions Iv had players where iv ran from one side of the pitch to the other with getting tackled on superstar. Starting to feel very disappointed

I was going to buy it on day one now I'm going to wait for proper user reviews after a proper play test.

If they fixed the keepers and in some ways the shooting it could be a 9 for me, hate to put numbers on these things because I remember eurogamer gave 2014 a 9 and that was horrendous.

Yea. Based on the demo and what we know about the final game so far, I think 9 is too generous.

How can this be an impartial, unbiased review? Asim is so close to the Konami team with him being best mates with Adam. :THINK:

It will be interesting to see how IGN and the other bigger gaming websites rate it.

IGN rated Alien: Isolation 5.9/10. Their opinion should be irrelevant.

However, the Dutch IGN site just scored it 8/10

agree. no balance at all between shooting and keeping and the new patch doesnt touch the gameplay.

You guys want a lot of things for the first DLC update....well I want to get laid on the first date too...not happening.

havent seen the new db on PS3 but seriously, transfers should be up to date in november with these amount of teams...

Last edited:
Can anyone with the full version confirm whether they changed low shots back to square + triangle or is it still the backwards direction + square.

Nope. I never had/felt that this was really a problem in the demo either. That being said, it's still not quite as responsive and immediate as the PS2 days.

I'd say that is always going to happen, switching to a passing mechaninc with a power bar. Surely some delay is inevitable.

Giys i have a question who used shopto to preorder. My pre order says paid and processing date is 10 and shipping date is 11. It also comes with warning if if i want to cancel pre order, you have to choose yes or no (something about pre order i think). Do i need to tick any thing or just wait and my copy will arrive.

Last edited:
Been playing the retail version for over 5 hrs and am starting to see cracks that's are starting to annoy me, first the running animation with the ball is ruining my experience and also on several occasions Iv had players where iv ran from one side of the pitch to the other without getting tackled on superstar. Starting to feel very disappointed

That doesnt bother me if you are only running from side to side. If you were trying to go near their goal and they didnt tackle then I would be worried. It is worrying though if you are winning and the computer doesnt try to win the ball back! :THINK:

How can this be an impartial, unbiased review? Asim is so close to the Konami team with him being best mates with Adam. :THINK:

It will be interesting to see how IGN and the other bigger gaming websites rate it.

I have been interested in Asim's review this year as he totally trashed PES 2014. Him and Bhatti even had a falling out on twitter over it

for me the reviews are only valid after a month playing, fifa was all good and marvelous, after a month everyone selling the game and saying worst fifa of the decade.

before buying i´m still waiting for feedback about cpu fouls, injuries, fatigue in ML and OF in ps4.

for me the reviews are only valid after a month playing, fifa was all good and marvelous, after a month everyone selling the game and saying worst fifa of the decade.

before buying i´m still waiting for feedback about cpu fouls, injuries, fatigue in ML and OF in ps4.

Worst fifa of the decade, I don't think so, to me it's the best fifa ever made.

Back
Top Bottom