PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Anyone else thats bought Winning Eleven 2015 (japanese version), I just went in the PSN store and there's a download button for the game but when I click it, it comes up with an error CE-36249-4 :( anyone else got that? anyone able to pre-load that version yet? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You guys were on insight? I had no idea. Was on there under the same name 10-11 years ago but can't remember yours.

My copy still hasn't shipped :(

So far guys Iv played retail version for a few hours, all I can say with the update, it shits all over the demo, and I'm one that was not really expecting much, so far I'm amazed, the different AI styles for various sides are very noticeable and also have noticed the form arrows play a bigger role than before, for example if the arrow is blue, that particular player won't run as fast, gets knocked off the ball easy and he sprays his passes, back in previous versions I use to put these players in my side and honestly didn't notice much different, big plus there for me anyways. So far so good :-)

So do you notice cpu players having bad touches and making mistakes? In every video I've seen so far,the cpu always makes perfect first touch, just like they never commit fouls, so would be interesting to see if they are more error prone.

And when you say your players with blue arrows have bad games, do you ever notice individual cpu players having similarly bad games, so you can target them as a weak area to attack?

You guys were on insight? I had no idea. Was on there under the same name 10-11 years ago but can't remember yours.

My copy still hasn't shipped :(

I was a fully committed lurker back then.:) But those forums were the place to be at that time, when PES was so good.

Patiently waiting for my PSN digital version to UNLOCK in 6 hours 30 minutes.:WHISTLE:

I was a fully committed lurker back then.:) But those forums were the place to be at that time, when PES was so good.

Patiently waiting for my PSN digital version to UNLOCK in 6 hours 30 minutes.:WHISTLE:

I´m on the same boat... too bad that in 6 hours and 30 minutes will be like 3 in the moring here... :(

I´m on the same boat... too bad that in 6 hours and 30 minutes will be like 3 in the moring here... :(

Crikey! And I thought I was going to be in for a long night with the game releasing at 9pm here and having to get up for work at 4am. Somehow, I don't see me, nor you getting much sleep tonight. :WASTED:

So do you notice cpu players having bad touches and making mistakes? In every video I've seen so far,the cpu always makes perfect first touch, just like they never commit fouls, so would be interesting to see if they are more error prone.

And when you say your players with blue arrows have bad games, do you ever notice individual cpu players having similarly bad games, so you can target them as a weak area to attack?

Iv noticed the bad touches when playing master league, I need to play it longer to see how consistent it is before I can make a real judgement, also Iv slowed the game speed to -2, it's slow but it's ironed out the stutter in animation for me, that speed feels like old skool PES, il get back to you on this In a few more days of playing it.

Love this game

EIURFDK.jpg

I was. Those were the days. PESInsight was great back then but now it's a shadow of its former self.

Crazy days they were. Nifty1Pound50, Badgerman, Zyg, that Irish conspiracy theorist (can't remember his name) and tons others can't remember now. Oh and and if my guess is right, hitmanuk is the same hitmanuk2k that was on there.

Last edited:
I used to be on all the ISS and PES sites, now I only come here. Issextreme was my first real home though.

(as a forum about ISS or PES. I do have a regular home).

there´s some chatter that the ps3-xbo360 version doesn´t have match intros.IF that´s the case it´s just another example of a Konami mind boggling decision.

guys put the speed on -2, brings out the very best of this game, individuality, the pace of the game, reminds of the very early iss days, also by bringing the speed down, improves the animations alot, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom