PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Downloaded and installed. Cannot load the game. Says "this content is not available until the start date". Two more days of reading forums, reviews, YouTube and Twitch. Damn.

Face and name has always been real in PES...
Problem is I am not sure if Dortmund is in the game or not..

What the.
I called them and they said they will not start shipping until tomorrow. Lol.

Yea it says so on their PES 2015 page too. Maybe because you pre-ordered after their usual daily postal business is done?

Have you gone with DHL? You'd get it on thursday with that.

i had the start date problem, in uk but bought usa copy. way i got it working was delete it, download again but stay on the yank account untill it was all downloaded, sorted

getting a game online is a different ballache

Nothing was given that works. If so please point it out :-)

"i had the start date problem, in uk but bought usa copy. way i got it working was delete it, download again but stay on the yank account untill it was all downloaded, sorted
"

basically dont switch accounts untill it is all downloaded, not just the 4gb that lets you play the real v sevilla game

i was down to about 5 minutes of the timer when i decided to switch to my usual uk account, that changed it to 17 hours

So yeah, I also had to delete and re-install the US version on my US account to make it work today.

Also, how long does the installation take once you're in the game and faced with the Super Cup final? I don't want to have to keep re-playing it.

"i had the start date problem, in uk but bought usa copy. way i got it working was delete it, download again but stay on the yank account untill it was all downloaded, sorted
"

basically dont switch accounts untill it is all downloaded, not just the 4gb that lets you play the real v sevilla game

i was down to about 5 minutes of the timer when i decided to switch to my usual uk account, that changed it to 17 hours

ok Thank you

So does that mean, when the game is out in Europe, you can switch back to Sweden, delete the US version and download the European copy?

No they're separate versions so that doesn't work. But since my US account is primary, I can play the version I have whenever I want from my regular account.
But it will still be the US version of the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom