PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

stupidity9gryx.png

One of the stupidest control choices Konami has made in the past few years.
This is incredibly counter-intuitive and square + triangle worked perfectly fine.

:CONFUSE: so this is how is this work :D

btw :COOL::COOL::COOL::COOL: tried it. BASIC SHOOTING is what overpowered, WITH ADVANCED is the way! and its logical because finally i can pull of low shots on purpose!

tested it; while on basic you can score the same goals from the same angle, from the same distance with Ibra and with Sirigu on advanced only Ibra is the only beast in the PSG to score with R2 from 16 meter, even Pastore, Verratti misses the shots, they often make wide shots or their shots goes in the keepers hands and has not that much power as a classic world class striker. and even then Ibra can miss 2-3 out of 10 times and it was 1on1 on training with no defenders

so Konami only need to tweak basic shooting now :)

still wondering if its the same case on next gen with Basic...someone would be so good to go to training and try to R2 shot on Superstar with a world class striker and with the teams keeper from 16 meter to see whats up, if its general or is it only on PS3.
thanks

Last edited:
Yep - confirmed, there is no static text editor even, and to think Konami are on record saying Edit Mode is much improved!!!! lol

Just thinking out loud again. When you edit a kit in edit mode does it create a respective *.bin* file in PS4\SAVEDATA\41a4f189d7efbd29\CUSA01042 for that kit or does it just store numerical data?

Been playing since friday, the more i play this game the mode im in love with it, already finnished one season in league mode with Atletico de Madrid, and now im off to Argentinian League with Racing Club...

In the first 2 days i must say that at times i felt the game still had too many off animations and hiccups but after getting used to this the deep gameplay is growing more and more and the game is really shinning.

Is there promotion and relegation in league mode with the added second divisions?

:CONFUSE: so this is how is this work :D

btw :COOL::COOL::COOL::COOL: tried it. BASIC SHOOTING is what overpowered, WITH ADVANCED is the way! and its logical because finally i can pull of low shots on purpose!

tested it; while on basic you can score the same goals from the same angle, from the same distance with Ibra and with Sirigu on advanced only Ibra is the only beast in the PSG to score with R2 from 16 meter, even Pastore, Verratti misses the shots, they often make wide shots or their shots goes in the keepers hands and has not that much power as a classic world class striker. and even then Ibra can miss 2-3 out of 10 times and it was 1on1 on training with no defenders

so Konami only need to tweak basic shooting now :)

you'll come back moaning when 9 out of your next ten shots hit the corner of post and bar.

advanced was a load of shit in the demo as it was in 2014 so i dont expect any change there

Anyone bothered to start ML campaign in Eredivisie, Portugal Primera or PEU? Do they have some kind of generic secondary division or no Div2 at all?

Anyone bothered to start ML campaign in Eredivisie, Portugal Primera or PEU? Do they have some kind of generic secondary division or no Div2 at all?

would imagine its generic DIV 2 mate, as the new Div 2's only exist for England, Italy, France and Spain.

Well, the question is - does the generic Div 2 exist in PES 2015? Some of the early preview videos didn't show generic Div2 in exhibition mode overview of available leagues.

Generic Div 2 used to be available in exhibition mode in 2014 and earlier games, when there weren't any (semi)licensed 2nd divisions. That's why I'm worried about generic Div 2 being there at all - due to typical Konami logic - 'now that we have several semi-real Div's 2, lets ditch generic one'

May of found a potential gamebreaker, have been in constant positions when I have a pacey player, I run diagonally from one goal side to the other quite a few times untouched and iv done it quite a few times with one of my master league duds, macco on superstar, a patch needs to rectify this, it's ruining my experience. Has anyone else come across this glitch?

there will be more stadiums next month but only for current gen ....umm now what is current gen ps3 or ps4...this news is on the winning elevan blog

PS3 version has how many stadiums atm? i heard someone saying its 17 already.. if so those 3 extra stadiums might be coming for ps4/xbo (Bombonera, Monumental, Morumbi)

May of found a potential gamebreaker, have been in constant positions when I have a pacey player, I run diagonally from one goal side to the other quite a few times untouched and iv done it quite a few times with one of my master league duds, macco on superstar, a patch needs to rectify this, it's ruining my experience. Has anyone else come across this glitch?

do you mean the width of the pitch (touch line to touch line) or the length (goal line to goal line)

I noticed in the demo you could stand still in your own half and the AI will just leave you alone so makes sense this would be the case if you ran the width of the pitch.

do you mean the width of the pitch (touch line to touch line) or the length (goal line to goal line)

I noticed in the demo you could stand still in your own half and the AI will just leave you alone so makes sense this would be the case if you ran the width of the pitch.

Goal line to goal line, have also managed to do it with several defenders, it's like when certain teams are programmed to defend deep, they will not tackle you no matter how close they are to u till they get to there position,

Goal line to goal line, have also managed to do it with several defenders, it's like when certain teams are programmed to defend deep, they will not tackle you no matter how close they are to u till they get to there position,

The team styles are too literal, I can see what konami have done but it needs tweaking and variation

The team styles are too literal, I can see what konami have done but it needs tweaking and variation

The tactics are going to need a lot experimentation this year.

Konami will just provide the basic lineup and basic style. We as a community can really delve deep into them and see the effects we can create.

Can anyone who has tweeter please ask Adam or Konami if you buy the game on PSN US, but you are in Europe, will you play majority with US players or because of your location you will play as if you have bought the game in Europe?

I´m asking because the game is cheaper in US than in EU.

I pre-ordered a physical copy from Game to collect in-store.
I heard that they might release it on Friday !!
Can someone confirm this?

Is the US digital version (PS4) already avaliable to play ?

I just bought the game about two hours ago. I'm glad I bought it in time to get the pre-order bonus.

Still downloading... :COOL:

there will be more stadiums next month but only for current gen ....umm now what is current gen ps3 or ps4...this news is on the winning elevan blog

Just checked a video in youtube and yeh, PS3 version has 17 stadiums already, while only 12 in the ps4 version, so i think they meant PS4/XB1 versions are the ones who will be getting those stadiums this month...

so only 5 extra stadiums then..... expected but still dissapointing

Im pretty sure there will be more stadiuns coming in future DLCs... for now im gonna be honest im so disgusted about playing 90% of my league matches in the same stadiums that those 5 new stadiums will be great welcomed lol (specially the 2 generic ones)

One thing i was thinking the other day, konami says they cant have stadiums because of license fees and such, but than why dont they give us like 30 generic stadiums? They could cover lots of stadium styles (south americans, europeans, asians, africans) it would basically solve all our stadium problems if we could at least have lots of differnt generic stadiums.

Back
Top Bottom