PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Oficialmente si, pero aca las tiendas en sudamerica se saltan la salida oficial del juego unos días siempre

De hecho tengo las dos versiones USA del juego en mi poder

mmsnzb.jpg

Translate:

Yes, the official release date is 11, but the shops here sell it before
I have both versions of my hands

I am from Chile, South America!!!

2 copies.:SHOCK: Well done mate. Enjoy.:))

does anyone know if copa libetadores teams are actually accessible in all modes now? ie training, exhibition (vs any other team). the restrictions in the past have been infuriating

Sorry to say but gamebreaker found in PES:

Controlled shots on the edge of the box end as goal always. Just won 7-1 with mu against barca with 7 rvp controlled shot.....assisted and advanced shooting included.

Manual shooting is the only way and that sucks big time.

I think some people are confused about WE15 Japan release. Based on my research and confirmation by a member here that could be residing in Japan, it looks like WE15 Japan already has J-League inside and Japan national team licensed. This explains the price difference. Play-Asia has a Japan version listed at $72 USD which I pre-ordered then has two other "Asian" versions for $54. Why else would wla Japanese version be more expensive ? Or maybe if you buy a hard copy or diginal one you'll have an option to get it for FREE via DLC. There has to be a reason why the game is $20+ more expensive. Such a nice job by Konami to inform us about the differences.

Play-Asia is has charged my credit card and the status says Preparing Order. The game is released on the 13th of Nov. This must mean my copy will be sent on Mondaynotherwise why would they charge me 5 days earlier.

Japan ver. does not have J.League (at least at the day one). According to previous titles, you have to pay extra money for the DLC.

Konami Japan has already posted the player data of WE 2015, no J. League inside.
http://www.konami.jp/we/2015/players/index.php

PS3/PS4 games in Japan are always selling at a higher price than those in Asia, not only WE2015.

How's the control responsiveness? That was one of the issues in the demo. Also, how's the fun factor so far?

I think the game feels a little bit more fluid than the demo in all aspects, responsiveness included...

Regarding fun factor, for me at least it has been really good, way better than PES14, for sure... cant wait for tuesday to play against friends, playing against the AI is ok, but for me PES has aways been about multiplayer.

I think the game feels a little bit more fluid than the demo in all aspects, responsiveness included...

Regarding fun factor, for me at least it has been really good, way better than PES14, for sure... cant wait for tuesday to play against friends, playing against the AI is ok, but for me PES has aways been about multiplayer.

How many stadiums do your game have?
Mine is PS4 Asia ver., only consists of 12 stadiums.
The number of stadium may not be the same in different versions.

Has the AI been varied in it's approach to goal? Has the ref been mostly fair?

I've been playing PES6 with the Phoenix patch lately, even though winning 6-3, 8-1 in some cases get's a little boring, I am still able to have fun while doing so. If the game's been fun and has varied AI I'm probably going to purchase this.

can someone please confirm 2 vs 2 online?

and does anyone know if you can play pes15 ps4 US version on EU servers?

Last edited:
Hey Lami,

Called several eb today. Still not released. Might try again tomorrow.

Last year I ordered from mighty ape but they arrived a week after release day :)

Lol thanks for that!

Hope the same doesn't happen now.. :ANX:

Haha. They are usually pretty good.
But their supplier stuffed things up last year. I'd suggest asking them if they can deliver at certain date. They are normally pretty honest too , if they can't they won't say otherwise.

The teams are these

ŠK Slovan Bratislava (Eslovaquia)
F. K. Partizan Belgrado (Serbia)
Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (Bulgaria)
HJK Helsinki (Finlandia)
FK Qarabağ Agdam (Azerbaiyán)
Legia de Varsovia (Polonia)
Sparta Praga (República Checa)

Thanks to todowe

Razgrad, Legia and Qarabag!

!!

!!!

My life is complete.

What's the team to the right of HJK Helsinki?

Qarabaq Agdam by the looks of things. Yaaay kurwa!

Last edited:
Seems like the individuality has been toned down a little compared to the demo, where it's exaggerated but in a good way.

The problem I see that was also present in the demo is that passes don't get intercepted. The CPU defenders let the ball pass through, even slowly rolling ones, as to allow for more opportunities in the final third.

AI is at amateur setting as written in annotations.

Do the pitch options actually affect gameplay or are they a gimmick? I mean length of the grass and wet or dry conditions, more so the length of the grass.

Back
Top Bottom