PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'm really confused now lol. So master league league offline and online still exists as well as my club? I thought my club was replacing those modes. Feck

The ai in this game is unreal. The computer ai for me is simply brilliant. There doesn't seem to be an exact way to their play. You can't predict what they are going to do. Their play is so varied and accompanied with tricks etc offline master league is going to be a joy.

I will have to create my other favourite team 'cliftonville fc' who are the current champions in the north of Ireland. Does anyone know if its possible to import a PNG file of a badge and logo on the Xbox one?

Sorry about the wee rant hehe. What is the story with Celtic any way? Have EA bought an exclusive right to the SPFL or something?

Cheers folks

PES 6 looks much worse. IRL you can't see the rain on TV unless the cam goes real close to the player. And the pitch on PES 6 looks so drenched it's not right.

Exactly. Rain never looked good in old PES's.

update. we can edit league logos :) even competition logos i believe(cups i mean), league logos appear on kits if u want(left arm, right arm, both sides, none), team logos appear on the side of the pitch

Does that mean there's something similar for the kits themselves? (Pixel editor for shirt front, sleeves, shorts and socks) I'll be okay with it if I can at least create sponsors and kit details in game.

I'm starting to worry about my WE15 pre-order. I pre-ordered the Japanese version which is $72 instead of the Asian version $54. Now, someone from here already confirmed that even the Japanese version will have English option. I will cancel the pre order and just go with PES 15 if WE15 Japan release doesnt have English option.

I pre-ordered Japanese version digital download and I can start downloading November 11th. Asian version doesn't include J-League. Both Asian and Japanese have English text and commentary.

WE 2015 Japanese demo is more difficult than PES 2015 demo. I always prefer Winning Eleven gameplay.

http://www.rantsports.com/soccer/20...emo-is-better-than-pro-evolution-soccer-demo/

La Liga | Levante - Real Madrid (1-2) | 11-11-201…: http://youtu.be/2Zi9KrupwFg

To each their own I guess. Bubbles on intro and a couple of screen rain drops effects for replays with zero gameplay impact on the ball physics and zero field tear... Now is the best pes rain ever.

Well, everyone gets what they pay for.

I think you replied to my same question I asked before and once again I appreciate your speedy reply. It's not that I question your credibility but Play Asia got me confused with three versions of WE15 and two of them have (English) which indicates its in English. Arguably, WE15 Japan plays more fluid and is more hard from what I can hear at an underground PES IRC channel. Also, J-League and Japan are fully licensed. I hope I have it soon. Who is in the WE15 Japan cover ? Mario Götse or ?

WE2015 Japanese ver. Cover = Keisuke Honda
Note that J. League is NOT include in WE2015 Japanese ver., until there is a J. League DLC available and you buy it on the Japanese PlayStation Store.

I got the game yesterday here in Brazil (If anyone is from Belo Horizonte, Savassi Games has it)

Anyway, im really enjoying it, for me its better than FIFA overall and ive been playing FIFA as my main football game for at least the last 5-6 years... this year i hated fifa15 and imo PES15 is a very solid game, offcourse it still has a lot of problems and occoard animations here and there, but the essense of the game is very very good, u can finally take players one on one(wich i couldnt in 14) and the goal variaty is a joy.

The main downside for me atm is the content, to few stadiums and most importantly the edit mode on the PS4 version is terrible, no way to edit logos or add sponsorship logos or any of that stuff the ps3 has and its not only down to the ps4 restrictions, theres just no option for that stuff ingame(maybe they can add those optios via patch if sony allow us to import images in the future).

Anyway, so far im loving the game for what it is, like the new PES mantra says: "The pitch is ours" and so far i really think it is! On the pitch this game is amazing if u can overlook the lack of content compared to FIFAs.

pes 2015 is out here in Israel

There is a difference between some shop who sells the game, and all shops in Isreal sell it. There is a big fine to pay to Konami if you sell the game too early. So my guess is that some shop will sell it, but most of them will not.

Regarding rain: I'm watchin QPR:MCI right now and it's raining. You can only see it from the sideline cam or on close ups! So rain is fine for me in PES! Stop moaning! :p

Back
Top Bottom