PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'm confused here and looking for some help.

This my club thing is replacing master league online and offline modes but online can you buy players using real money like on FIFA? That would put me off altogether.

I may have misread a tweet from Bhatti but that's what he seems to say :SHOCK:

Is edit mode better this year?

well you can set
- the manager's name for every single team, and their mini image
- homeground styles, custom names(its limited edition but at least something)
- bunch of chants you can add like before
- banners! havent tried, what i can make out of it mostly just words on the banners you can edit
- there is something called edit league structure...dunno what does that mean

havent touched kit editing yet

I'm confused here and looking for some help.

This my club thing is replacing master league online and offline modes but online can you buy players using real money like on FIFA? That would put me off altogether.

I may have misread a tweet from Bhatti but that's what he seems to say :SHOCK:

It's not replacing ML it's a different mode.

Yes you can choose to use real money if you want, but I'm not doing that.

well you can set
- the manager's name for every single team, and their mini image
- homeground styles, custom names(its limited edition but at least something)
- bunch of chants you can add like before
- banners! havent tried, what i can make out of it mostly just words on the banners you can edit
- there is something called edit league structure...dunno what does that mean

havent touched kit editing yet

What about leagues logos? Do You have PS4 ver? Or PS3?

the latter one, only played a 4 matches just to see is there any diff. between the demo and the retail. but there isnt. maybe its a bit smoother, i think its the same for the ng version. havent checked out all the features. but editing team and league logos must be in it o.O

I got the game and it tells me there's a data pack available for download yet when I try to download it gives an error message saying error receiving and sending data, is it because the game isn't officially released till the 11th?

It's not replacing ML it's a different mode.

Yes you can choose to use real money if you want, but I'm not doing that.

Ah right. I think that's me out then. Don't like that about FIFA. The fact that some spoilt American fat kid can just use all his daddy's money to build a good team real fast and effortlessly. What's the point. For me that just completely kills the mode altogether. I used to love the fact that Konami weren't money grabbing bastards like EA.

Ah well. It's such a great game too. I love the demo. Such a shame.

No Celtic and real money now introduced into the game. That's me beat because FIFA is pure shite and I haven't played that properly since FIFA 09

Ah right. I think that's me out then. Don't like that about FIFA. The fact that some spoilt American fat kid can just use all his daddy's money to build a good team real fast and effortlessly. What's the point. For me that just completely kills the mode altogether. I used to love the fact that Konami weren't money grabbing bastards like EA.

No Celtic and real money now introduced into the game. That's me beat because FIFA is pure shite and I haven't played that properly since FIFA 09

So why not just ignore both these modes on PES and Fifa and play the other modes then?

Now now, there are plenty of spoilt overweight kids and children that aren't overweight and spoilt, from where you hail too.:NONO:

Last edited:
Hard-copy of Winning Eleven 2015 (PS3 & PS4) has already been available in the retail stores in Hong Kong.

10750285_769594056447320_7123167927077802462_o.jpg

Can anyone talk about the difference between PES2015 and WE2015 in terms of gameplay? I've already heard that difficulty of WE demo is higher than that of PES demo.

On Japanese PSN, it's true that the WE 2015 costs more than $100 but for me it's totally worth it. 75% of my playstation time is spent on Pro Evo. So I'm okay to shell another $100 if need be for a good Pro Evo. By the way, while I download the WE2015 from Japanese PSN on Tuesday, I will also get my PES2015 by mail later next week. Pro Evo rules my playstation.

On Japanese PSN, it's true that the WE 2015 costs more than $100 but for me it's totally worth it. 75% of my playstation time is spent on Pro Evo. So I'm okay to shell another $100 if need be for a good Pro Evo. By the way, while I download the WE2015 from Japanese PSN on Tuesday, I will also get my PES2015 by mail later next week. Pro Evo rules my playstation.

i live in EU, but want to pre order the US version PS4 (it's cheaper and earlier then in the EU). Can anyone tell me if i can play online with US version in EU? (On ps3/360 it wasn't posible, the discs had difference codes, you know the BLES-thing).

i live in EU, but want to pre order the US version PS4 (it's cheaper and earlier then in the EU). Can anyone tell me if i can play online with US version in EU? (On ps3/360 it wasn't posible, the discs had difference codes, you know the BLES-thing).

I'd also like confirmation on this.

PES2015 now available for pre-order for digital download on UK PSN store!!! £39.99. PS3 owners can now pre-order and the auto-download will begin on 12th Nov (Wednesday).

Back
Top Bottom