PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Id like to be able to try this out online before deciding whether to buy it or not.
I miss Blockbuster! :(

just wait a month, prices are getting cheaper now and its not even released yet..xbox one can be picked up for £27 on hotukdeals and zavi £32 for ps4..will drop further in no time

Just got the game and played a couple of games. All I want to say is that it's going to be a fun year for once playing a footy game. The game has been slowed down a bit and it's even better than the demo. Although, there is an option to change the game speed. Love the soundtracks.

I'm tempted to get WE 2015 for PS4 and use it in english language, the appeal for me is to play J-League DLC, but you have to buy that too dont you? What are all people doing? Is anyone outside of Asia actually able to buy it on PSN store? Or do you have to get some voucher thing from Play Asia or something similar to add credit to your PSN account?

Would be grateful if someone could explain it to me :)

Is there anyone who got the US version already ?

I'd like to know if there's the Brazilian Portuguese comentary.

At least on the demo I'm almost 100% that there was the option for brazilian portuguese language for the menus,but who knows...

And I'm yet to see a rainy and day time match. I thought that the atmosphere and lighting at rainy day time looked really nice on the official Konami trailer.

Is there anyone who got the US version already ?

I'd like to know if there's the Brazilian Portuguese comentary.

At least on the demo I'm almost 100% that there was the option for brazilian portuguese language for the menus,but who knows...

And I'm yet to see a rainy and day time match. I thought that the atmosphere and lighting at rainy day time looked really nice on the official Konami trailer.

Yes there is. I have the US version.

Yeah. Add me and we can try the share play.

Do you have the game already ?

I stil have to get psn cards to add credit, I'm gonna buy them next week, and hopefully I'll be pre loading before release.

My PSN is my nickname on here, add me :D

so, just bought 8000 yen worth of Japan PSN credits and added them to my account ,but somehow I've ordered Winning Eleven 2015 without entering card details and its downloading stuff at the moment...

US version isn't out until Tuesday.

Oficialmente si, pero aca las tiendas en sudamerica se saltan la salida oficial del juego unos días siempre

De hecho tengo las dos versiones USA del juego en mi poder

mmsnzb.jpg

Translate:

Yes, the official release date is 11, but the shops here sell it before
I have both versions of my hands

I am from Chile, South America!!!

Really!?
You found there to be more goal variety in the PES demo than FIFA!?

Definatly, the gk logic in FIFA is ruined with this new GK revamp they made(they make way to many supersaves and on the other side they let in some terrible weak shoots, not to mention they dumb positioning), destroyed the game for me.

Last edited:
Just got the game and played a couple of games. All I want to say is that it's going to be a fun year for once playing a footy game. The game has been slowed down a bit and it's even better than the demo. Although, there is an option to change the game speed. Love the soundtracks.

What's your PSN ID?

i was going to offer plp to share play with my game, but it seems its not possible 2 friends tried and it says theyre not allowed to see the content due to restrictions...

Seems like it. I tried as well but didn't work. Surprised given Konami's Sony connections.

Back
Top Bottom