PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Champs league trophy looks wrong, it looks matte gunmetal grey, it should be bright chrome and shiny!!!

uefa_champions_league_trophy__1_.jpg

The glass stand is LOL, I could do better in 5 minutes :LOL:

Muller goal at 3.50 is horrible - He puts no effort into that shot, it looks almost like slow motion.. It's one of the things I dislike the most in this game. The through ball animation on the same goal isn't easy on the eye either.

Sending my defective PS4 to get it repaired/replaced. Won't be playing PES anytime soon for sure.. :TD:

I completely disagree in principle of what you say here.

Fouls should depend on the teams and tactics. Fouls shouldn't happen for the sake of it, they need to be in balance with the aggression and playing styles of each team, tactics, rivalry, player individuality, players struggling to cope with tricky wingers and technical dribblers. Lots of factors come into this.

Here you see 4 fouls in one half plus another let go for advantage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGH4U9Ek6t0&feature=youtu.be

I like you like to see different types of fouls but i'm more focused on if the game is producing them naturally based on the team tactics and player motivation, individuality and variable factors rather than PES 5 style fouls for the very sake of fouls.

My analysis is that of the game is tactically basic, all the wide open spaces could be a factor why we aren't seeing too many fouls.

Its bad video editing, seen other videos where the night intros are fine.

Whilst I agree some teams foul more than others, but even the tamest game of football has several fouls

now comes the part when we torture ourselfs with pics, vids where others already have the game :) its like watching cooking show while u got no food at home and its midnight

its on regular

damn that commentary...tried to copy FIFA's new lets introduce the lineup phrases...DEAR GOD

the 60fps looks lovely

Last edited:
well some idiots really go wild scoring a consolation goal in reality. but yeah...its kinda destroys the mood. played PES6 recently, havent got problem with the celebrations. so this is indeed dissapointing 8 yrs later

damn that commentary...tried to copy FIFA's new lets introduce the lineup phrases...DEAR GOD
Actually these lineup phrases can already be heard in the Japanese commentary of PES 2014, KONAMI simply decided to also implement it for other languages this year.

Players and kits look fantastic on the team select screens and in the close ups during the intros, even the hazy lighting looks nice. Don't think they've nailed it inside the stadium though. You can see when the stadiums are being scrolled through that the areas not in shadow look too warm. Not sure if it's a contrast/dynamic range issue, colour temperature or what but it doesn't look as good as it could.

I'm happy to forego improved commentary and a big list of stadiums if the rest of the package on the pitch is great, but I can't see enough evidence from these videos or the demo that they're quite there yet. I'm sure I could enjoy a few aspects of the game but I think there's too many immersion killers for me...still. :(

7:21-7:35 outstanding goal from the cpu. Snejder, majestic!

The first piece of skill is embarassing, wtf is that?

Btw am I the only one that dislikes the stepovers? They look unnatural and extremely slow.. I wish double tapping L1 triggered them (like older versions of PES if I recall correctly).

The first piece of skill is embarassing, wtf is that?

Btw am I the only one that dislikes the stepovers? They look unnatural and extremely slow.. I wish double tapping L1 triggered them (like older versions of PES if I recall correctly).

The first 'skill' was a 'bridge' or 'run around', this was in PES 2013 and they brought it back, it looked really strange and weird because Wesley Sneijder started to do the move and whats supposed to happen was Sideshow Bob is supposed to be left flat footed, thing is Sideshow bob was in jockey mode and seemed really confused by what happened and Wesley continued with the ball despite Sideshow bob not taking the trick like anticipated.

Its good the game isn't locked onto scripted rails when tricks are done, i agree with the step overs, they suck compared to previous games, the responsiveness still isn't near the level of the PS2 games or PES 2011-2013 but it brings new things to the table which were not possible in the past.

Still lurking around the forums mostly reading.

I thought a big feature this year was broadcast-style commentary according to adam's podcast.

Konami are a total joke, its like their budget for the game is 500dollars. It would be really sad if i do not have a football game to play this year, Fifa 15's gameplay is quite broken and frustrating for me to be honest.

One serious question,

How in the world someone from this forum (page 308) has gotten their hands on this?
I thought it's not released until next week or so in EU?

One serious question,

How in the world someone from this forum (page 308) has gotten their hands on this?
I thought it's not released until next week or so in EU?

Just ordered mine from this one game shop in New York. Hope to get it before the weekend. Somehow they got it early.

I see. So some got it early huh.

it's impossible for us to get it early down under here.

@Sabh: did you get the "asia" version? Let me know if it comes with English language and Jap commentary.

Wonder what happened to regular more positive posters in this thread. It's like they all got nuked LOL. Anyways, got an e-mail from Play-Asia saying "preparing order". It switched from pre-order status to preparing order. Hmm....come on Winning Eleven 2015 come to daddy...

I'm very keen to hear what it's like. Please let us know but please try to be constructively critical whilst comparing the gameplay to PES 5 and 6.

well ive gone with shopto and hopefully ill have it next weds.

The game looks great. Its not perfect but not many games are. They are games after all.

Daymos is getting his copy for XB1 soon and will hopefully have an option file for it.

The games at night in the CL look sweet.

Back
Top Bottom