PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

It's not the animation that is off, it's the hit result that is going completely opposite position. The shot direction should be atleast based on the animation frame when it hits the ball. Konami needs to work on this on PES 2016.

so who is relegated and promote in Portuguese league?

Unless some kind of generic Div2 is hidden and available only in FL (if you choose to play in a league without dedicated 2nd division), I could only conclude that there won't be promotions or relegations for Zon Sagres, Eredivisie, PEU, Primera Argentina, etc.

Watched it again.

I don´t mind the animation but the ball should spin real fast clockwise.
It´s hard to see on the vid whether it does that.
Anyways, nothing that bugs me much, thx god.

I understand if someone else feels different as expectations differ.

It isn't anything major. The only thing that I am scared of is that PES might take FIFA's path on the basketball game.

Never felt anything like basketball on FIFA.
I got midfield, build up play and counters.
I play offline though.

Haven´t had a basketballish feeling with the PES demo either.

That shot at 2:45 almost defies the law of physics, id too love to see any video proof of real life shots taken by players where they have kicked across the ball like that and the ball has flown off in the complete opposite direction.

This used to happen in previous PES games too, more proof PES 15 hasn't been built specifically for next gen and there has been porting of old animations across.

Should have my copy of PES 15 tomorrow so any questions, just ask.

I think the shot would make sense if he hit it with the outside of his foot and the shot curved off to the right. I dunno, animations are still at a basic level for now.

anyway, i request to hear about how many stadiums are in the game, if its true we will only have 17 this year.

I think it works as the same as real life. As in div 2 teams get 3 teams promoted to div 1. Div 1 gets 3 teams relegated. And the spanish league has div 2, italians and french too have div 2. And in one of the vids shown earlier in bal or master league u can start in div 2 if u want. If thats what u r askin.

Yes, that's it. Thanks for the info.

I think the shot would make sense if he hit it with the outside of his foot and the shot curved off to the right. I dunno, animations are still at a basic level for now.

anyway, i request to hear about how many stadiums are in the game, if its true we will only have 17 this year.

Unfortunately that's true. 17 stadiums. Confirmed by French Pes official twitter account

16 stadiums, as San Siro and Guiseppe Meazza are the same stadium, just a different name.

Allianz Arena
Olympiastadion
National Stadium in Warsaw
Old Trafford
San Siro
Juventus Stadium
Estádio do Morumbí
Estádio Urbano Caldeira
El Monumental
Estadio J. Armando
Saitama Stadium

Generic:

Konami Stadium
Royal London Stadium
Burg Stadion
Estádio de Escorpião
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo

Even less than last year. It's a disgrace! Sorry Konami have no excuse, it's pathetic.

Also is it just me or is the commentary getting worse and worse, it's always been shit, but back in PES 2011-13 it was bearable, even in PES 2013 it was 'ok' it was standard shit. Now it's even worse than it was on the PS1 ISS days.

So robotic now, even more than before, John Champion is a good commentator but he not used properly here, only Konami can make hims soud like such a soul reaper, like TTB said, there is no banter between him and Beglin and they don't engage emotionally with the match at all.

Klash - I would have thought the commentary was one of the areas where Konami would have completely rebuilt for this iteration but seemingly not.
Beglin/Champion doesn't work, and hasn't for years, theres no soul, or emption and the lines are delivered in such a bland monosyllabic way that you can tell they are sat in a dusty room, just ad-libbing into a microphone, not sat at an actual game watching the action unfold.

I know a lot of people turn the commentary off, but for me its as much a part of the immersive experience as having crowds in the stadiums, it has to be convincing, but just isn't.

The game seems to be taking one step forward and 2 back every year, same bland commentary, more and more strip downs of crucial modes, less and less stadiums, from 47 stadiums in PES 13 to 16 in PES 15, removal of stadium creator..... Shocking.

Looks like the game has been slowed down from the demo? Not sure if that's a good thing? The demo is deliciously responsive.

For the guys that were worried about the long ball game by the AI, watch the San Lorenzo x Nacional video, AI plays basically short passes, rarely tryes long passes, i think this might be something related to how Man Utd style of play was set, casue indeed in that Chelsea x Utd video there were way too many long balls by the AI

Looks like the game has been slowed down from the demo? Not sure if that's a good thing? The demo is deliciously responsive.

I think that we will only be able to really judge that once we play it, videos can be very deceptive in that aspect...

Klash - I would have thought the commentary was one of the areas where Konami would have completely rebuilt for this iteration but seemingly not.
Beglin/Champion doesn't work, and hasn't for years, theres no soul, or emption and the lines are delivered in such a bland monosyllabic way that you can tell they are sat in a dusty room, just ad-libbing into a microphone, not sat at an actual game watching the action unfold.

I know a lot of people turn the commentary off, but for me its as much a part of the immersive experience as having crowds in the stadiums, it has to be convincing, but just isn't.

The game seems to be taking one step forward and 2 back every year, same bland commentary, more and more strip downs of crucial modes, less and less stadiums, from 47 stadiums in PES 13 to 16 in PES 15, removal of stadium creator..... Shocking.

Exactly my feelings

I call bullshit on that. In that exact situation? Find me examples please and I'll eat my words. And read carefully how I described it. Kicking across the ball is fine but you don't aim at the left post with your follow through if you mean to place it towards the right post.

I really cant be arsed to be honest. Doesnt look THAT awkward to me I guess, but yes I do concede that it looks a little unnatural perhaps.

Even less than last year. It's a disgrace! Sorry Konami have no excuse, it's pathetic.

Also is it just me or is the commentary getting worse and worse, it's always been shit, but back in PES 2011-13 it was bearable, even in PES 2013 it was 'ok' it was standard shit. Now it's even worse than it was on the PS1 ISS days.

So robotic now, even more than before, John Champion is a good commentator but he not used properly here, only Konami can make hims soud like such a soul reaper, like TTB said, there is no banter between him and Beglin and they don't engage emotionally with the match at all.

Whenever I playPES with Champion and Beglin droning on I have to tell my wife to hide all sharp objects lest I slash my wrists immediately after.

Fair enough. I guess I've been expecting that the new engine would be the cure for the odd looking keeper and shooting animations but they haven't really been improved to the level I was expecting. I don't think my sights were set too high but obviously they're either lagging behind on the tech side or it's an actual design choice.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, good gameplay may be enough for a few of the fanatics in this forum but I guarantee the general public will not stand for the lack of bells and whistles, especially compared to FIFA. The fact that you cant import kits into next gen anymore may be the last nail in the coffin for this franchise.

Yes but the official french PES account, can't speak (or know nothing, i'm pretty sure) about the Day One DLC.

I highly doubt DLC Day One will include any extra stadiums to be honest. Konami are keeping silent on the issue because for them it seems there is nothing more that needs discussed. Which is shameful in this day and age...Sure people can argue that everyone can't be pleased, but to screw up on something so integral does give a terrible impression about how the company and their PR staff conduct their business. Amateurish at best...

Back
Top Bottom