PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

9 days!

SecondaryAnguishedAmericanbulldog.gif

Only 6 here, cant wait...

To play the devil's advocate for a moment ... can we even expect more fouls by CPU on higher levels, since 'higher difficulty' mostly translates into stat boosting, referees turning blind eye on numerous occasions and artificial perfection in CPU play.

The lack of fouls could potentially be a ML killer. I fed this back via various channels to Nico, Asim, Adam and Konami after playing the demo, and lots of people agreed, retweeted etc, and yet seems like its just been ignored.

No fouls by the CPU is a disgrace, and a basic core mechanic of the game.

Champs league trophy looks wrong, it looks matte gunmetal grey, it should be bright chrome and shiny!!!

uefa_champions_league_trophy__1_.jpg

Last edited:
The lack of fouls could potentially be a ML killer. I fed this back via various channels to Nico, Asim, Adam and Konami after playing the demo, and lots of people agreed, retweeted etc, and yet seems like its just been ignored.

i fedback to adam too and it was denied..this is a gamebraker for me..i know others disagree and happy to put up with next to no freekicks

Last night I had the best PES experience of my life. This game is just too good.

What made it so good Sabh? Care to elaborate?

Hitman - maybe Konami have ignored the feedback on purpose because they have made the game to suit ONLINE gamers first and foremost, so they make it fast, frantic end to end game play with minimal stoppages..... as thats ho ONLINE gamers prefer it, us OFFLINE gamers are left to feed on the second hand scraps.

What made it so good Sabh? Care to elaborate?

Hitman - maybe Konami have ignored the feedback on purpose because they have made the game to suit ONLINE gamers first and foremost, so they make it fast, frantic end to end game play with minimal stoppages..... as thats ho ONLINE gamers prefer it, us OFFLINE gamers are left to feed on the second hand scraps.

yeah maybe, its bad though to think that Konami must of play tested and know there is an issue but just thought nevermind just ignore it..it may be patched though..im waiting before i buy it to see if a patch sorts it out

I completely disagree in principle of what you say here.

Fouls should depend on the teams and tactics. Fouls shouldn't happen for the sake of it, they need to be in balance with the aggression and playing styles of each team, tactics, rivalry, player individuality, players struggling to cope with tricky wingers and technical dribblers. Lots of factors come into this.

Here you see 4 fouls in one half plus another let go for advantage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGH4U9Ek6t0&feature=youtu.be

I like you like to see different types of fouls but i'm more focused on if the game is producing them naturally based on the team tactics and player motivation, individuality and variable factors rather than PES 5 style fouls for the very sake of fouls.

My analysis is that of the game is tactically basic, all the wide open spaces could be a factor why we aren't seeing too many fouls.

OM PSG in superstar, final version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFjo3Za0YX8

intro by day, game by night... need patch day one quickly

Its bad video editing, seen other videos where the night intros are fine.

I completely disagree in principle of what you say here.

Fouls should depend on the teams and tactics. Fouls shouldn't happen for the sake of it, they need to be in balance with the aggression and playing styles of each team, tactics, rivalry, player individuality, players struggling to cope with tricky wingers and technical dribblers. Lots of factors come into this.

Here you see 4 fouls in one half plus another let go for advantage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGH4U9Ek6t0&feature=youtu.be

I like you like to see different types of fouls but i'm more focused on if the game is producing them naturally based on the team tactics and player motivation, individuality and variable factors rather than PES 5 style fouls for the very sake of fouls.

My analysis is that of the game is tactically basic, all the wide open spaces could be a factor why we aren't seeing too many fouls.

Its bad video editing, seen other videos where the night intros are fine.

Agreed. Whenever I play against Juventus in the demo they foul often

Agreed. But truly, I mean every word. And I defy anyone to prove otherwise. I hated PES 14, had little to no confidence in PES 15. But I'm blown away, like never, ever before.

Please don't make me spend hours writing why Dan, if those can't see it, my days of explaining why are gone.

You can do anything in this, love Zero Assist, AI, etc etc etc.

Still hate the dead ball system though. With a passion.

Also, every team plays differently, adapt, and always looking to mix it up with relevance.

And still no one has answered my question on individuality ?! So come on Dan, how have they done it ?!

Hah I've not played it enough to comment mate, will probably pick it up further down the line for an offline ML.

Genuinely glad you're enjoying it though.

They merged two videos together, you can see the day and the night version overlapping for a frame or two when the match is about to start.

There are so many misunderstandings in these preview videos because people suck at video editing...
Can't believe someone would put out a video in that condition.

What made it so special was that I was Napoli, playing Madrid on Superstar. I was down by 2-0 at half time..2nd half I just pressued the hell out of them forcing them to just make stupid yet life-like mistakes and at the end beat Madrid 3-2. Scored insane goal with Hamsik.

The way this game plays is like in real life. When you get pressed you'll get your ass handed to you...but when you press the CPU even if the CPU plays brilliantly they will eventually start making mistakes. Real Madrid was making perfect passes. Great counter attacks..but something happened to them when I scored 2 goals they just broke down...which resembles real life team emotion on the pitch.

i hate that in football games. destroys the player vs player purpose, suddenly top class players forget to pass is just ridicilous

personally i think all the final code vids look the same as the demo, and even everyone says its the same who played both

...and that PSGvOM vid looks awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom