PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

The licensing packages for manager games are different from the licensing packages for simulation games.

Ohh ok. Although the Football league is a completely different organization compared to the Premier League who i'm convinced would welcome another game featuring their teams.

well Ultimate Team is the present, for PES Myclub is the future, one of the main reason for the mode to get bigger, better with a bigger player database

The more teams the merrier my friend.

my first attempt to upload directly from ps4 to youtube. i got it finally working thx to this step by step from reddit:

it might by helpfull to other user who got stuck on logging into the youtube app on ps4! cheers!

and here is the first video: YouTube - PES2015 - FCB Goals

:BORED: But here is just 30 fps.. is it that mean the game for PS4 is 30 fps, or the PS4 recorder makes only 30 fps videos ? :ANX:

Last edited:
Thats because there is div 2 in every other league except for some. So whats the point in generic div 2 which was used to compensate for the missing second div.

That's good, but I want to know is, can you place yourself in a 2nd Division with all the 2nd tier teams? So lets say I decide to play as Nottingham Forest, can I start in the 2nd Division with the other 2nd tier English teams (while the 1st tier English teams are in the 1st Division)?

A small detail I have noticed is the goal celebration when pulling a goal back when you are losing 3 or 4 nil that your players celebrate like they have scored the winner, I miss the scorer picking the ball out of the net.:RANT:

9 days!

SecondaryAnguishedAmericanbulldog.gif

:BORED: But here is just 30 fps.. is it that mean the game for PS4 is 30 fps, or the PS4 recorder makes only 30 fps videos ? :ANX:

Its the ps4 that only records in 720/30fps! What a waste. Man, i wish I could record 60fps (720p is fine) and upload directly. Wasted potential!
So if you are into quality you have to get external capture equipment. Oh boy...

For example, it would provide an easy option to convert fake PEU league to any missing European league, accompanied by its 2nd division (Bundesliga 1 and 2 being most common).

Ah I completely forgot about that. Now that is a bad idea man.

That's good, but I want to know is, can you place yourself in a 2nd Division with all the 2nd tier teams? So lets say I decide to play as Nottingham Forest, can I start in the 2nd Division with the other 2nd tier English teams (while the 1st tier English teams are in the 1st Division)?

I think it works as the same as real life. As in div 2 teams get 3 teams promoted to div 1. Div 1 gets 3 teams relegated. And the spanish league has div 2, italians and french too have div 2. And in one of the vids shown earlier in bal or master league u can start in div 2 if u want. If thats what u r askin.

yeh :(

still, i dont really care about they giving the same for both, for me theres a HUGE gap between 14 and 15...im definatly finally back to PES fully(unless the game is totally diferent from the demo, wich i cant belive will be the case)

There is no such thing as midfield game in PES 2015. End to end counter attack sums it up.

Well thats how i feel about FIFA15, definatly not about PES15, i can control the midfield with the likes of Kroos, Pirlo, Gabi perfectly fine in the demo(online or offline) where in FIFA my central midfielders(evan if great passers) are used only to defend or for overlaps, cant really dictate the tempo of the game with them ...

Last edited:
Well thats how i feel about FIFA15, definatly not about PES15, i can control the midfield with the likes of Kroos, Pirlo, Gabi perfectly fine in the demo(online or offline) where in FIFA my central midfielders(evan if great passers) are used only to defend or for overlaps, cant really dictate the tempo of the game with them ...

But the A.I seem to only follow the PES 2013 rule. Long balls, long balls and more long balls on the new preview code. FIFA 15 is plain and simple, a piece of crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8iOVOgB-g

But the A.I seem to only follow the PES 2013 rule. Long balls, long balls and more long balls on the new preview code. FIFA 15 is plain and simple, a piece of crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8iOVOgB-g

That goal replay around 2:45 shows off the animation issues I've mentioned before regarding shooting. From that position, if Aguero is hitting the ball to his right hand side, he's not going to slice across the ball and hit it with the outside of his right foot. If he did for some reason, his leg still should move straight on through the line of the ball, not towards the other post. He'd either use his instep to place it or he'd swing his leg straight through the ball towards where it ends up if he's hitting it with power.

That goal replay around 2:45 shows off the animation issues I've mentioned before regarding shooting. From that position, if Aguero is hitting the ball to his right hand side, he's not going to slice across the ball and hit it with the outside of his right foot. If he did for some reason, his leg still should move straight on through the line of the ball, not towards the other post. He'd either use his instep to place it or he'd swing his leg straight through the ball towards where it ends up if he's hitting it with power.

I don't think it looks bad at all. The player hits the ball like that to give it spin curving out towards the back post. Its an outside of the foot slice. I do it all the time but with my left foot (cant shoot with my right for love nor money!)

Is this video a PS4 version?

If so what I think is atrocious cosmetic wise is the rain, apart from a few lines falling from above and some water drops on the replay screens there are no other clues to suggest it is raining. This is supposed to be a next gen game! I would expect wet clothes and hair, water spray from the pitch,more visible droplets.

Also the grass looks flat and lifeless, look at the grass from FIFA 15. This is how its supposed to be done. I know gameplay is focus blah blah blah but don't you guys think we should expect more for our hard earned money?

Last edited:
But from that distance and straight on to the goal a plate wouldn't do that if he has time to place his shot. If it's a snapshot under pressure and he has a quick reaction then anything is possible but this looks like a lazy attempt at a shot. Almost nonchalant. It's not in context - whether you think it's ok or not, it looks out of place. If you think otherwise then Konami has set the bar of expectations low amongst us.

But from that distance and straight on to the goal a plate wouldn't do that if he has time to place his shot. If it's a snapshot under pressure and he has a quick reaction then anything is possible but this looks like a lazy attempt at a shot. Almost nonchalant. It's not in context - whether you think it's ok or not, it looks out of place. If you think otherwise then Konami has set the bar of expectations low amongst us.

Disagree. Ive seen players hit the ball like that and have done it myself at times (with less impressive results tho!)

I call bullshit on that. In that exact situation? Find me examples please and I'll eat my words. And read carefully how I described it. Kicking across the ball is fine but you don't aim at the left post with your follow through if you mean to place it towards the right post.

Also the grass looks flat and lifeless, look at the grass from FIFA 15. This is how its supposed to be done. I know gameplay is focus blah blah blah but don't you guys think we should expect more for our hard earned money?
Actually KONAMI gets it right. The grass blades in FIFA 15 are way too long.

That shot at 2:45 almost defies the law of physics, id too love to see any video proof of real life shots taken by players where they have kicked across the ball like that and the ball has flown off in the complete opposite direction.

This used to happen in previous PES games too, more proof PES 15 hasn't been built specifically for next gen and there has been porting of old animations across.

Should have my copy of PES 15 tomorrow so any questions, just ask.

I call bullshit on that. In that exact situation? Find me examples please and I'll eat my words. And read carefully how I described it. Kicking across the ball is fine but you don't aim at the left post with your follow through if you mean to place it towards the right post.

Sorry to some others, but he is right. I had a few examples in pes2015 where the ball leaves the foot in an awkward/"not right in a physical way" animation. I am really into detail and watch close up replays during a game and this year I think it's worse. I hate to say that. Really. There were times in PES history when the ball left the players foot and it was pure physics or right like in real life.

Same goes for a swinging leg that swings 2 or 3 times in the air just to get the shot right. As if the animation is forced to repeat itself to knock the ball as it does in the end.

I repeat, I hate when this happens and I'm not proud to say this, but im really into detail. I love PES gameplay this year. Really do. But this point is valid. I can make a video for you, even if I would prefer not to to keep the good vibe. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom