PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

If we can use FIFA commentary on PES 15 then that would be HOLLLLyyy sHIIiit awesome :WORSHIP:
Yeah think the last time I done it was with the my my pro patches on pes 5! Hope it will come about on this next gen of unlocked consoles... Here's dreaming

Wow, i just played some games after the WE update and the game feels much harder on Superstar :SHOCK:

CPU is blocking more shots and defending better, maybe they update it more than only the crash fix...

well bhattis just jumped all over me on twitter because i pointed out peoples obsession with faces but the severe lack of fouls..reading between the lines he isnt arsed and avoided the point and stated i need to learn peoples differences whatever that means and now hes accusing me of not listening and wont discuss the matter after i questioned priorities. oh well

Wow, i just played some games after the WE update and the game feels much harder on Superstar :SHOCK:

CPU is blocking more shots and defending better, maybe they update it more than only the crash fix...
Is it the placebo effect, or have other people noticed this?

Spot%20on%21.png

ok are you agreeing with that poster or whwt does that screenshot mean ? im confused.
Well this guy have a much different opinion than everyone else .all talk about good response time, he disagrees and list the things that will have that may negatively affect to the gameplay and .. to generally good post, so I decided to post here .... :THINK:

Many people have over-expectations and overwhelmed with things that obviously will prove just as mirage.
:SNACK:

25 days
:YAWN:

Last edited:
Today i played the demo against friends and I must admit its so much more fun compared to playing against the cpu. Yes there are some flaws but not annoying ones. We had so much great matches where it was working hard to score a goal. We all sat on the edge off our seat while playing and it was exciting.
Side note: This were friends who loved pes back in the days but decided to go to fifa. I had to convince them to give this pes a try, because they were very skeptical. After some games of pes we decided to start the fifa15 demo. Man it really felt arcade. So much space, so much dribbling and so easy to come 1 on 1 with the keeper. So easy and overpowered passing. Ok, we didnt change the settings but still out of the box fifa feels so arcade and easy compared to pes where there is much more depth. Its funny how one of my friends tried to play his fifa tactics in pes. He constantly tried to do a high through pass in pes even when in cover, but eventually he realized this wasn't working in pes like in fifa :D
After 2 games of fifa we decided to continue the evening with pes :TU:

Last edited:
Agreed. Looks slower and more fluid too. The first goal is a lovely dipping strike.
I think that is because those guys choosed lesser strong teams as the likes of Bayern, Juve, Barca, Real, etc. In PES 14 I also liked to play with the south American teams because of the better pace of the game...

Today i played the demo against friends and I must admit its so much more fun compared to playing against the cpu. Yes there are some flaws but not annoying ones. We had so much great matches where it was working hard to score a goal. We all sat on the edge off our seat while playing and it was exciting.
Side note: This were friends who loved pes back in the days but decided to go to fifa. I had to convince them to give this pes a try, because they were very skeptical. After some games of pes we decided to start the fifa15 demo. Man it really felt arcade. So much space, so much dribbling and so easy to come 1 on 1 with the keeper. So easy and overpowered passing. Ok, we didnt change the settings but still out of the box fifa feels so arcade and easy compared to pes where there is much more depth. Its funny how one of my friends tried to play his fifa tactics in pes. He constantly tried to do a high through pass in pes even when in cover, but eventually he realized this wasn't working in pes like in fifa :D
After 2 games of fifa we decided to continue the evening with pes :TU:

This

experienced the same magic. IF online is good this game is going to be immense!

The in game editor on preview game seems to be the same as for several years now.
Very limited options in shapes to be used ,if i remember well pes 5&6 on ps 2 had more shapes to use for in game editor, those games where so good for that time i did not mind spending hours to make my own emblems ,etc.
the option for transfering png images or option files for ps3 solved all that,
so this limited in game editor was no problem.
but if ,as it seems transfer of images ,png ,or of is not posible for ps4,
a much better in game editor is needed,with much mor shapes or images to use.
like animal shapes,images for use in emblems ,lionheads (chelsea),owl(shefield wed..)wolves(wolverhampton),swords (charlton ath..),and many other shapes to use in the editor.
also for making logos,have indicator for the good size to make them,and gave markers where to place them on the editor to they are on the right place on the kits,to save time.
hope they gave the option to import images in the game later,or gave the framework ready to patch it in later as the option becomes available for ps4.

Speaking of Seabass, is he still involved with the development of the game, calls the shots behind curtains or is done with PES/WE franchise. If he is indeed done then his absence shows how much that man is missed. PES 15 is great game but is still not in the same ranks as PES 5 or WE9LE.

He's back after being absent for 2 previous releases.

B0LOpWzCUAEJyC7.png:large

Last edited:
.. probably best gameplay footage ive seen.. and its good quality, and almost an hour long:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CBUVtWwXM
Nice speed and i have to say the lighting and shadowing at the Berlin Olympic stadium looks really good...

So many different gameplay footages out there, IF the game plays like this come release, it will be a day one purchase for me, BUT if the game plays like Asim's preview version i won't be buying it. This is typical Konami, you don't know what your getting till the last minute.

the games with lower ranked teams like from french jeuxvideos with vallencienes en the godisageek game with sheffield wed. look great ,there is also one with 2 chilean teams that is good also.
i hope PES 2015 is going to be with realistic gamespeed for online,speed on demo is borderline for me , offline i probably play with -1 or even -2 gamespeed.
fifa 15 online seasons on ps4 is much to fast for me now,fifa 14 seasons was just okay.
exited about online divisions gamemode for pes 2015 its version of fifas seasons,and also myclub (former mlo mode) seems great ,hope the speed is realistic and not all about speed like fifas FUT mode.

Has anyone had any injuries in the demo?

In PES 2014 I had a grant total of ONE(!) injury ( only after the March patch) in about 700-1000 matches. Let's hope that fix this, otherwise will be another boring ML campaigns, even with the visible improvements to the mode.

Has anyone had any injuries in the demo?

In PES 2014 I had a grant total of ONE(!) injury ( only after the March patch) in about 700-1000 matches. Let's hope that fix this, otherwise will be another boring ML campaigns, even with the visible improvements to the mode.

No injuries to report, thus far.

NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC

THIS SHOULDNT REALLY SWAY MY DECISION TO BUY THE GAME BUT I THINK ULTIMATELY IT WILL. I ACTUALLY FEEL A BIT SICK ABOUT IT

Back
Top Bottom