PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC NO CELTIC

THIS SHOULDNT REALLY SWAY MY DECISION TO BUY THE GAME BUT I THINK ULTIMATELY IT WILL. I ACTUALLY FEEL A BIT SICK ABOUT IT
The list ain't final!

I want to go and bang my head against the wall when I read that someone cancelled the pre-order because some Scottish team is not in the game...:CRY::CRY:

From what I have read from you it seems you are constantly banging your head against a wall! lol

Just so everyone knows, all them stupid fake, un-editable teams like Pleasure Horn are in the game again.

Seriously ruin the game for me, getting to the Europa League or something, only to have to play a load of fake teams, with fake players. Flipping joke.

Just so everyone knows, all them stupid fake, un-editable teams like Pleasure Horn are in the game again.

Seriously ruin the game for me, getting to the Europa League or something, only to have to play a load of fake teams, with fake players. Flipping joke.

would the potential option file for ps4 not fix that?

Nope, because you can't see them in edit mode.

I made a list last year, there were around 40 teams in total. All had stupid names, with fake kits, badges & players. They would sign players from 'real' teams and even have their fake players called up for International duty.

People ended up having to try and hex-edit the code to make them appear, but that then led to random teams being placed in random competitions.

What a mess, totally un-acceptable for these sides to be in the game again. Yes, I understand they have license issues and can't put all the teams in, but why not let them be in edit mode???!!!!

Cunturipa?

Nope, they can be edited as they are in the fake South American League.

These teams had names like...

Alashergokh FC
FK Ljemorac
Kirksburgh City
Maarsfort
FC Meuchawyz
Szekegyvar SC
Quarpelather City
NK Ljakovnica
PFC Ryagzhilograd
Vlieergroom

Nope, because you can't see them in edit mode.

I made a list last year, there were around 40 teams in total. All had stupid names, with fake kits, badges & players. They would sign players from 'real' teams and even have their fake players called up for International duty.

People ended up having to try and hex-edit the code to make them appear, but that then led to random teams being placed in random competitions.

What a mess, totally un-acceptable for these sides to be in the game again. Yes, I understand they have license issues and can't put all the teams in, but why not let them be in edit mode???!!!!

It's impossible not to agree with what you say here, it's such an infuriating part of the game.

I tried the South American ML last year and the fake teams accounted for around 60% of the Copa Libertadores. Most were far weaker than the teams I was playing in the league anyway. It was a real killer because I was really looking forward to it.

Fake teams and lack of stadiums really sucks.

Was hoping these things could have been addressed over the past year.

It's impossible not to agree with what you say here, it's such an infuriating part of the game.

I tried the South American ML last year and the fake teams accounted for around 60% of the Copa Libertadores. Most were far weaker than the teams I was playing in the league anyway. It was a real killer because I was really looking forward to it.

Fake teams and lack of stadiums really sucks.

Was hoping these things could have been addressed over the past year.

Actually considering cancelling my pre-order now because of this.

The COPA had the most fake sides, it was a right mess. I really don't get why these teams are 'hidden' therefore not allowing them to be edited.

Konami are very close to losing another customer over this.

Actually considering cancelling my pre-order now because of this.

The COPA had the most fake sides, it was a right mess. I really don't get why these teams are 'hidden' therefore not allowing them to be edited.

Konami are very close to losing another customer over this.

It's damn annoying you can't edit. The solution is so easy which is so frustrating.

With the Copa- if they allowed you to switch the teams in League Structure then you could switch the fakes with the actual Copa teams (Peñarol, Nacional etc). After you start a ML you can revert League Structure back to 'default'.

Could be so straight forward!

It's damn annoying you can't edit. The solution is so easy which is so frustrating.

With the Copa- if they allowed you to switch the teams in League Structure then you could switch the fakes with the actual Copa teams (Peñarol, Nacional etc). After you start a ML you can revert League Structure back to 'default'.

Could be so straight forward!

Konami seem to do all they can to lose sales though. If they ain't removing decent additions year-on-year, they do stuff like this.

If it ain't patched or sorted, I am out. Gameplay is pointless when it's against made up teams.

Konami seem to do all they can to lose sales though. If they ain't removing decent additions year-on-year, they do stuff like this.

If it ain't patched or sorted, I am out. Gameplay is pointless when it's against made up teams.
You could edit the fake teams on PES 2013. Let's hope the same thing can be done this year.

Nope, they can be edited as they are in the fake South American League.

These teams had names like...

Alashergokh FC
FK Ljemorac
Kirksburgh City
Maarsfort
FC Meuchawyz
Szekegyvar SC
Quarpelather City
NK Ljakovnica
PFC Ryagzhilograd
Vlieergroom

I went to Vlieergroom last year for my holiday.
Cheap, but f**king shithole tbh

On the subject of fake second division teams and a lack of authenticity being lost by not having correct stadiums, I still maintain that the worst thing Konami did was to try to build an air of realism in the game's league and master league modes.

It all came as a result of them getting the Champions League and Europa League license in PES 2009. Over the subsequent years, they attempted to make it appear like a real European style league system to mirror qualification for the European competitions from major European leagues. You can see their logic on it but given that it manages to lack any real authenticity it feels completely half-arsed, especially when you have real leagues sitting alongside completely made up ones. It sat so much easier when Master League was built up generically from 3 or 4 full leagues (EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Primera Liga) with the option of making it a fantasy league structure if you so wanted. This worked better because PES could never offer the full-package and not pretending to be so made you approach it in another way (arguably appreciating it as fantasy which only a video-game could offer). Since then they haven't really done much to improve things and have simply done same thing they did with the European leagues with South America owing to their Copa Libertadores license.

The way they've structured promotion/relegation of second divisions is a shame. They're made up of fake teams which suddenly come into a real league and the problem is that it just seems odd as the game strives for authenticity. Remember before, you could choose your own selection of real teams that you wanted in Division 2? It meant teams with real players who could transfer to and from other teams and gave a less jarring vibe. I suppose that it also compounds the issue when the game clings to this notion of realistic league structures while simultaneously making most of the real teams play in generic stadiums over the course of the season. Stadiums isn't something I care much about personally but I can totally see why people would turn around and ask what's up with that.

This is all separate from the gameplay of course, which is pretty good based on the demo.

Edit: Although this is without acknowledging that many people do just edit/mod their games to include real second division teams, which is something I didn't consider when I wrote this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom