PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Exactly. sabh and his friends can pretend that everything is rosy in Pro Evo Land but the reality is that it's taken Konami a whole generation of consoles to even come this far.

And even then, we're going to have a lack of stadia, dated menus, a dated Master League, awful soundtrack, terrible commentary and lack of teams.

I love the demo and will definitely buy PES 2015 on release day because it plays a great game of football.

But I'm not as excited as I should be.

That's sort of how I feel. I'll buy the bastard day one, like I do every year. But I'm not excited about it at all.:CONF: Maybe the time frame between the demo and the final game has been too long or something...

Just had several demo matches on PES 15 and mannnnn this game is pure joy to play. The passing, the responsivness, shooting is a bit over powered but when you score a screamer a fucking lightnig strikes. Robben is the man in this game. PES 15 easily the best footie game this year. Much respect to Konami.

So when someone has negative feelings about the game and voices them over and over you go off at them but you are allowed to keep telling us all how much of a hardon u get everytime you play it?

Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Fideco

The community manager has confirmed it as the same game.

No difference

Sorry, no offense, sorry but the community manager is not reliable for me.
I'd like to know the opinion of some players about gameplay differences between We15 and Pes15 European version...
I repeat, WE15 is slightly better for me (more aggressive and creative AI gameplay).
Hard to confirm, i know: it's a matter of taste.

Just had several demo matches on PES 15 and mannnnn this game is pure joy to play. The passing, the responsivness, shooting is a bit over powered but when you score a screamer a fucking lightnig strikes. Robben is the man in this game. PES 15 easily the best footie game this year. Much respect to Konami.

Same booted it up again just to see if i am not being deluded. Loved and switched it off again. Want to wait till the 13th now. No goal variation is being confused with shooting trajectories but that is due to the less than stellar ball physics.

Still plays like a rolls royce though and cant wait to get into the various game modes. This team and player individuality, judging by the demo, is going to make this a full year playthrough

I love pes15 demo. It's such a joy to play and I like the way it feels. Ea have done a cracking job but I find it a chore to play. Pes is like an old pair of slippers. Lovely.

So when someone has negative feelings about the game and voices them over and over you go off at them but you are allowed to keep telling us all how much of a hardon u get everytime you play it?

Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Lol!:APPLAUD:

Does anyone know if trophy celebrations will be included this year. They have slowly got worse since the ps2 days and I was hoping they would make a decent return this year. I tried asking Adam on Twitter but he never replied so I'm fearing the worst. Nothing worse than spending a season to win the title and all you get is about 10 seconds of running about on the grass, bring back the medal presentations.

You need to get some help

You should stop talking. Its getting worse.

This isn't nice from you two. He's a bit over positive, which is ok of course, and he's trying to explain himself, so at least a proper response would be nicer. These two posts seem bully-ish.

If people want to grumble because of lack of game modes, let them grumble - they are entitled to their opinion and do make a good point. This new PES (demo) feels great on the pitch but will be severely lacking on release day.

Strong word there. If you used slightly lacking I'd agree.

People can grumble anywhere they want as long as it's constructive and not destructive.

As for your "Yeah played FIFA, won 3-0, 4-1 on manual" etc - I call bullshit.

Why? Can you not win 2 games of the mentioned scorelines in Fifa ever? Manual is actually the easiest it's ever been too. So the possibility of it happening is high too; in addition to the already under-powered defensive game.

It's a very tough game to master now

No it's not. It's actually much easier and manual is much easier than it used to be the first time it was introduced.

I can't stand fanboys and you're blatantly one. Just keep quiet about the other game, let people enjoy that and dislike PES if they want - it's called freedom of speech and this forum is a medium for gamers to express themselves.

No. I do not agree with this. You're being a hypocrite telling him to be quiet about the other game, while others can voice their negative opinions of PES. So this isn't freedom of speech at all.

Your hissyfits in this and the FIFA threads have been laughable for a person who claims he is 30 years of age.
Why do you care? Is one not allowed to like a game and dislike another? Where is the freedom of speech you preach? Or does it work the other way around only?

I would bet that 99% of members here all loved PES at some point and are fed up with Konami's promises and lies over the last few years.

Many companies, if not all, do business first, fan service last. They all 'lie'. If you're naive enough to think otherwise then I think it's time to wake up. To make Konami look like the devil's advocate though is another story.

Exactly. sabh and his friends can pretend that everything is rosy in Pro Evo Land but the reality is that it's taken Konami a whole generation of consoles to even come this far.

Sabh and his friends. This has a condescending tone to it I feel. So if anyone is enjoying this game is sabh's friend now, lol. Can't we just happen to be random people who like this game for what it brings? Or are we doomed to oblivion by you because it's all rosy for us Hobbitses? Knowing the game isn't perfect and still enjoying what it has to offer doesn't mean we have to be labeled as fanboys.

And even then, we're going to have a lack of stadia, dated menus, a dated Master League, awful soundtrack, terrible commentary and lack of teams.

Dated menus? It all looks new to me apart from ML.

Awful soundtrack? Since when does this really count?

terrible commentary? I haven't seen good commentary in any football game. They get boring but definitely not terrible.

lack of teams? I don't know what to say to this. We have all the top European leagues and their 2nd divisions now, in addition to the Argentinian and Brasilian leagues. Then you have the CL and EL teams. Then you have the ACL teams. Then you have the international teams. I'd hardly call this lack of teams.

Anyway, fact of the matter is, and I've said this a ton before, no game is perfect. A game can be perfect according to what we like, but it still doesn't make it literally the perfect product in every area. There are many games that I've played since the 80's to this point that I thought were perfect at the time, but as the years go by you try them again and you realize the flaws due to, at least, their dated-ness. And as much as I'd love to have that perfect bug-less game, I know I don't live in a perfect world, so I accept the flaws, well as long as they're not so many and blatant. We're not perfect, so how do we expect a perfect creation from an imperfect being? Yes, I'd love a full fledged no-nonsense straight-to-the-point manager mode (wouldn't mind a player going AWOL if I never play him or whenever I do he's always out of position actually! Or spoilt players with fancy cars and sleepless nights affecting their fitness! Too many crazy ideas that's happened irl), a beautifully crafted simple on the eyes and easy to access menu system, a life-like stadium and pitch, life-like animations and ball physics, and so on, but I know it's not happening in my life time. What we can do is work at "trying" to get to this achievement. We can put our ideas, remarks and points across nicely without resorting to any aggression, fanboyism, bullying, the lot. Work with each other, cooperate, and pass it on to Konami HQ would be much more beneficial. At the end of the day it's their product, and if we aren't satisfied with it and don't want anything from them we can vote without pockets and be done with.

Side note: I try to put myself across on here as I am irl, as I do notice the net can bring out the Mr. Hyde in some people. So maybe if we address each other as we'd do irl we'd all do each other tons of favor.

Side note 2: If some already banned members stop re-registering to troll and WUM, would do us all a favor as well ;)

Civilized conversations ftw.

Last edited:
LOL now that's funny lol. All the hard work and you get no respect at the end. I don't know if you played ISS 98 but winning a world cup and the ceremony after was just superb.

I'm with you guys ! I feel the same ... the ceremony is just pathetic now . I remember even in PES3 , you can go to galery and to watch every cup , league ceremony you have won . Ceremony shuld be really epic, you to feel good after long and hard work ! City tour whit a bus, celibration on home stadion with your fans , showing all the trophies won during the season, greeting at the best players during the season. . . and more .

Last edited:
dear me the more you play this game the more scripted it becomes. on one bar passing I didnt press the left stick at all to aim and just the pass button several times and the passes were just determined automatically by the AI to feet. This even happened on zero bar passing although you had a bit more of a say in it

on adams twitter account its mentioned that transfering editdata from one ps4 to another ps4 is going to be possible.

B0OkxsQIYAAh2pQ.jpg

wipe the goddamn dust! damn my room is nasty but this..

Hurry up 13th of November my ps4 is again gathering dust! I've broken out the ps3 for Pes 2014 stuck the latest option file on it to stop myself caining the demo anymore!
Wish I could load these proper patches on, damn Sony and there firmware updates!
Hope we can eventually patch 2015 with Fifa commentary and goodies

so nobody got a patch update for the Winning Eleven Demo...I got it this morning on PS4 but cant figure out what it is. Is it demo version 1.5?

.. probably best gameplay footage ive seen.. and its good quality, and almost an hour long:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CBUVtWwXM
Nice speed and i have to say the lighting and shadowing at the Berlin Olympic stadium looks really good...
The last match is actually a nice example of dynamic lighting being used. It's a nice evening setting compared to the afternoon matches that can be seen in other videos.

Back
Top Bottom