PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I don't get the November release date now. If the gameplay was complete round about gamescon code. What did they do for the next 3 months? Just faces? Cos nothing off the pitch was touched and the stadium list is poultry.

Hoping Sony and Microsoft would update their consoles, Imagine the reaction if Sony and Microsoft updated the new consoles to support file sharing and image storing before the end of the year and Konami did not add it in till 2016

The normal person will buy it on PS3 and Xbox 360 if they have both the old and new consoles just for the licenses and edit mode, which is a shame as the new gen gameplay is the best gameplay for a football game I have played

I don't get the November release date now. If the gameplay was complete round about gamescon code. What did they do for the next 3 months? Just faces? Cos nothing off the pitch was touched and the stadium list is poultry.
989963.png

:LOL:

I think the delay is related more with the new leagues (2nd divisions) being added. A lot of new teams and players had to be created, some of them with official kits. Plus after the last year's fiasco they need to have a decent product all around, but a understaffed team requires much more time to work.

I think the stadium list will grow, but I don't expect a lot of major additions.

the whole package just feels like a fan made game to me wont be giving them a penny this year I still have my PES 2014 version played it like 3 times for 35 quid yea fool me once..

Does anyone know if winning elven in asia is all the same?..for example if i buy winning eleven in the psn-hongkong-store, is there the j.league integrated?

Anyone know if Celtic are in the game? Cant see them in the team list videos??? Help :BLINK::THINK:

I think they're looking to the future and planning on including a team with a better chance of being in Europe next season, like Hamilton academicals

As much as I love the old Master League I cant help but feel this mode is a tad dated now.

Yep, ML had so much potential but hasn't really progressed at all in years. Consequently, it's now trite, uninviting and no longer worth mine and a lot of other people's time. Shame.

its a "pitch editor"

pitch colour, turf pattern, net colour, banners. was stated before the 15th

Those are great additions, but when you talk about "stadium editor" people think - and rightfully so - that the concept of PES2012 and PES2013 would return - you know creating stadiums, with stands and stuff.

If this is only what we get I'm pretty disappointed.

Yet, certain individual claimed this back in July:
It was a pleasure to confirm Stadium Editor returns, with huge improvements. Also, 2nd divisions for the first time. AND licensed managers

Is pitch editing this huge improvement?

And that's why FIFA will always win and have more fans behind it. Just because of its presentation. Besides that FIFA offers nothing else. I'd rather have solid gameplay and I can live with ML the way it is, menus and everything else. Gameplay will always win over presentation, graphics and fancy menus and soundtracks.

That´s YOUR point of view which is totally fine.

Actually I had the same opinion, at least the last years.
But this year I tried the competitive product and it made a huge step forward in gameplay.
That it offers nothing else beside presentation is just not true.
You probably never played this years release, but that´s ok.
Each to their own.

The manager mode (ML) for example has a lot more depth and there are so many details around it, not only gameplay wise but in the different modes.
I just wish KONAMI would show some effort to offer an overall proper product instead of just providing the basics.

Okay, they came up with myClub now, but it seems like it´s a development of FUT.

I´m happy for everyone being excited and satisfied but my hopes are fading away slowly.
Could be changing but for the first time I´m not getting that game on day 1.
I don´t play along KONAMI´s game.

That´s YOUR point of view which is totally fine.

Actually I had the same opinion, at least the last years.
But this year I tried the competitive product and it made a huge step forward in gameplay.
That it offers nothing else beside presentation is just not true.
You probably never played this years release, but that´s ok.
Each to their own.

The manager mode (ML) for example has a lot more depth and there are so many details around it, not only gameplay wise but in the different modes.
I just wish KONAMI would show some effort to offer an overall proper product instead of just providing the basics.

Okay, they came up with myClub now, but it seems like it´s a development of FUT.

I´m happy for everyone being excited and satisfied but my hopes are fading away slowly.
Could be changing but for the first time I´m not getting that game on day 1.
I don´t play along KONAMI´s game.
Thats YOUR opinion point of view bit that games still a steaming pile of candy coated poo.

Player models, pkayer movement and on the pitch it's as fake as they come. Couple that with repetitive gameplay amd commentary - I dont see the need to play it anymore

Gameplay is what makes me come back for more

Aside from the inconsistencies between menus, I didn't really expect anything different. I just really don't get why they didn't have consistency when making the menus. myClub looks decent, main menu looks decent, BAL and ML look exactly the same as previous years. Weird.

Come on Konami your killing me here, you finally serve up a glimpse of proper pro evo gameplay (I love the demo!). Then its like turning back the clock in the wrong ways to pro 5,6. I can remember people getting hacked off with the stagnant master league back then... And general laziness in progressing the series, due to lack of competition..

Then we have the irony of not being able to push option files and edited data over to our beloved footie game on the 'Next-gen' Ps4. I really really don't wanna be sat there manually editing team names one by one in 2014, like the first Pro evo ps2 games.I really hope this 2.0 sony firmware update fixes this transfer issue... And you then quickly add support! Not just suggest buying PES2016.

It all just feels like treading such familiar ground from years ago.

I will be buying this game day 1 (im still chalking the days off) none of this is a deal breaker the gameplay is mega but come on!!! Sort it out...

Come on Konami your killing me here, you finally serve up a glimpse of proper pro evo gameplay (I love the demo!). Then its like turning back the clock in the wrong ways to pro 5,6. I can remember people getting hacked off with the stagnant master league back then... And general laziness in progressing the series, due to lack of competition..

Then we have the irony of not being able to push option files and edited data over to our beloved footie game on the 'Next-gen' Ps4. I really really don't wanna be sat there manually editing team names one by one in 2014, like the first Pro evo ps2 games.I really hope this 2.0 sony firmware update fixes this transfer issue... And you then quickly add support! Not just suggest buying PES2016.

It all just feels like treading such familiar ground from years ago.

I will be buying this game day 1 (im still chalking the days off) none of this is a deal breaker the gameplay is mega but come on!!! Sort it out...

Agreed

Need to play this though before I can truly say ML needs more

I was annoyed with pes2012 think it was
The whole sponsorship and players moaning about being unhappy an buying staff etc etc etc

At the end of it all the football on the pitch is all that matters to me.

Management fans are there though so best option would be to give the users options in doing the day to day dealings or not selecting the option when you start

If there was more to the game in the final third of the pitch, I would probably buy it.

For me, I need to get enjoyment from scoring goals. Not necessarily screamers but nice looking realistic finishes, but every goal in this game feels very samey and stale.

There's a serious lack of shot trajectories, and varied outcomes, poor ball physics and player animations which do not match the type of shot being made.

It's obviously been said before but slow-mo, gravity defying keepers and terrible net animations also detract from the goal scoring experience

Back
Top Bottom