PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Link?

There goes me playing league mode with Palestino :(

It is true

I go to the Konami event in PLaza Park, Santiago de Chile

2nvrmgo.jpg

was confirmed by Hosoda Manorito

Only 6 clubs in PES 2015: U. de Chile, Colo Colo, Cobreloa, U Católica, Unión Española and Ohiggins

Via DLC coming December 3 clubs more_ Cobresal, Huachipato e Iquique

:BLINK:

And is confirmed by La Tercera de Chile

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/te...-chilenos-y-se-mantienen-solabarrieta-y.shtml

Sounds dated and not great...This is from WENB

MASTER LEAGUE
Arguably the most iconic mode in PES, and the one I’ve spent the most time with so far. My thoughts are mixed, mainly because the gameplay from game to game is great. You get that feeling you’re going through a long season, with each match offering up some different. That’s in terms of style and challenge, especially if you’re playing on superstar. I’ve been playing my mainly with Stoke and it’s been oh so tough, but I’m loving it. I have to play like Stoke, meaning I can’t have an expansive style of play as I’ll just end up getting cut open. Plus, I don’t have player that can adopt that type of strategy. It’s just not possible. The teams in the demo are very good, with top players, so if you’re good then it’s something you can do. Yeah, not with the lesser teams. You’ll have to play like they do in real life. As stated earlier when talking about the gameplay, with Stoke I’m actively looking for set pieces and attempting to get the ball in the box whenever I can. I’m having to use my “star” players like Peter Crouch, Stephen Ireland and Marko Arnautović. I still have to keep my concentration, but it kind of works against teams like Hull and Crystal Palace, whereas I’m almost overrun by teams like Liverpool and Manchester United at times. Their passing and movement is tough to deal with when I don’t exactly have the most mobile defenders like Robert Huth. Yeah, the gameplay is great.
It’s a shame then that what surround the gameplay in Master League isn’t that great. There’s no real substance to the management part of the mode, and some of it just doesn’t make sense. I hate to compare, but whatever you think of FIFA 15′s gameplay, the career mode is pretty expansive and makes you feel like you’re managing a club. You don’t really get that feeling in PES 2015′s Master League, there’s a huge disconnect and your immersion levels drop when you’re doing pretty much anything outside of matches. The transfer system (negotiations) are based on a smiley faces being a certain colour, something that is almost downright embarrassing for a title that does so much right when it comes to the on pitch stuff. Then there’s the logic around transfers, allowing me as Stoke to easily sign Ander Herrera or Graziano Pellè. That shouldn’t be happening. My scouts shouldn’t be recommending me these players, let alone them being easy to sign. Both players have just joined their respective clubs, why would they join Stoke soon after? There should be some kind of logic system in place that doesn’t allow instances like this.
There’s no proper way to keep track of your messages either, they’re just part of some random menu that you come across after forwarding time. That leads me nicely on to my next point, you can’t stop the time forwarding process once you choose to proceed, meaning you could lose 10 days of a calendar without doing anything at all. The calendar will only stop at the next designated event or match, it’s so frustrating as you could lose days in the transfer window at the start of the season. Example, you start on 1st August and when you press forward time, the next date you can actually do anything is 10th August. At that point you’re bombarded with messages on a screen… Yeah, it’s poorly implemented and extremely frustrating. On top of that, everything else outside the matches just feels dull. Like I said, you don’t feel like you’re managing a club and feel disconnected with the experience when you’re not playing a match. There’s a little ticker at the bottom of the screen telling you about other news, but it’s so discrete that it might as well not be there.
Similar modes in other sports games have come along so much, delivering both style and substance to compliment the gameplay. Konami needs to take note and learn. Master League is in need of big overhaul, because from what I’ve played so far the gameplay saves it. Outside of that the experience is a bit dull and in desperate need of freshening up. With the gameplay now at the level it needs to be, I’d like to Master League receive some real attention in PES 2016, because right now it’s not much different to PES 2014 and lagging way behind the competition.

Found this about online:

Has a number of online settings options (edit profile, match block list, edit text chat presets, auto-login) More details will be explained about this when the online functionality is turned on once the game is released.

Are you kidding me?!

Asim depressed me with his talk. I see a better and straight to the point ML in there and he keeps shitting on it. I don't want almost all the stuff he mentioned. Emails? Childish? And he says it's like 2014 when it isn't? Seriously what a downer. I'm really happy with some developments I see in there especially in the transfer part with the bonuses and player trading that he seems to totally ignore. And he keeps repeating the word disconnected a ton of times.

I closed the video. Boring.

Last edited:
Asim depressed me with his talk. I see a better and straight to the point ML in there and he keeps shitting on it. I don't want almost all the stuff he mentioned. Emails? Childish? And he says it's like 2014 when it isn't? Seriously what a downer. I'm really happy with some developments I see in there especially in the transfer part with the bonuses and player trading that he seems to totally ignore. And he keeps repeating the word disconnected a ton of times.

the time forwarding is annoying though, and he makes a point about the recommended players you can sign.

for me ML just needs to have the player development sorted to be playable again. no more regens comign through with the stats they retired with

the time forwarding is annoying though, and he makes a point about the recommended players you can sign.

for me ML just needs to have the player development sorted to be playable again. no more regens comign through with the stats they retired with

Nothing I honestly care about. It's just like the old days. This is a more straight forward ML of old with added real currency and improved transfer. The problem is he wants it like Fifa's mode. I don't want that.

Nothing I honestly care about. It's just like the old days. This is a more straight forward ML of old with added real currency and improved transfer. The problem is he wants it like Fifa's mode. I don't want that.

i don't want a fifa mode either but crap player development is infuriating

THIS!!! THIS AND AGAIN THIS!!!!!!

I was literally drooling watching the video and he kept ruining the atmosphere with his negative speach. Oh well, I hope someone else will make a video for BAL, because I am in love with BAL and would be depressing to hear Asim destroy it with his pessimism

I was glad they had simplified ML last year. It was getting to be too much where you just had too much going on. ML should be simple and not make you feel overwhelmed by the time you have put together the team of your choice. Emails and smileys doesn't change a thing for my ML experience. Player development is key. Fatigue is key. All of the stuff that impacts my game play experience should be the focus.

Back in the PS2 days Winning Eleven (Japanese version) used to always feel and play better than European or American PES. It was so much fun having to mod your PS2 in order to play imports, then awaiting the shipment from Play-Asia.

Sooooo true!! This site was amazing in those days!!!

Back
Top Bottom