PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I wish it was true. Hoping to see some other UEFA nationals such as Iceland, Estonia, Faroe Isles...
Probably not tho

That would be perfect, but probably won't happen. AFAIK, national team licenses have to be negotiated individually with each national football association.
If Konami somehow managed to secure EURO 2016 license from UEFA (suggested by adboards seen during first 3 qualifying rounds), that still doesn't necessarily imply that all participating national teams are automatically licensed and included.
Just look at the current Champions/Europa League situation - Konami has the competitions licensed, but still doesn't have all the teams - either due to exclusive deals certain teams have with EA or due to Konami not trying to get licenses for smaller teams.

what does it mean ?? https://twitter.com/glen_pesworld/status/521010713570316288
BzsAe3iIgAIGqSp.png

I would mind if the missing Euro teams are included, but not licensed (and with fake names). The World challenge in pes 2014 (and the same format in PES6) was awesome, but the lack of teams in the WC meant that you would've only groups of 4, which is pretty lame.

such a shame that the option files wont work with the next gen consoles guess london blue will have to do for now! Am i right in saying the PC version will be editable? been out of the pes series for the last 4 years since the downfall but after playing the demo this year im coming back home!

I agree, the PS4 is region free isn't it? So you could buy the Japanese version of the game and play it on a PS4 (and you would also get the J.League teams as well which are usually on the Japanese/Asia version but not the "PES" (European/North American) version.

Does anyone know if the Japanese Winning Eleven 2015 will have an English menu option?

I agree, the PS4 is region free isn't it? So you could buy the Japanese version of the game and play it on a PS4 (and you would also get the J.League teams as well which are usually on the Japanese/Asia version but not the "PES" (European/North American) version.

Does anyone know if the Japanese Winning Eleven 2015 will have an English menu option?

The Winning Eleven Demos (2014 and 2015 and probably the earlier ones as well) did have english language implemented.

evening. not posted here for a looong time. Always the optimist with PES every every year and had some glimpses over reecent PS3 years but not had that PES feeling since PS2 days to be honest! over past few years toyed with each PS3 version and never fell in love with them like I used to with the PS2 versions.

The initial feeling was same with PS4 PES 2015 demo recently and never real bothered to tinker with settings from default... however I went to the controller settings after couple of weeks of liking demo then hating it due to lack of fluidity, unfair amount of fouls against me just trying to get the ball and inability to beat defenders. Then I changed the default controller settings to auto feint and auto slide to both OFF and then the game has suddenly come alive and is absolutely fantastic.

I am sure you guys are already many steps ahead of me on this and have done this already, but if you havent then do so immediately. A demo that showed promise but frustrated me in its rigidity and bias on fouls against me, has now bloomed to a demo that behaves exactly as I want it to! Heres hoping the full game can offer the same fluidity and feeling :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom