PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

:OOOH: Is it only me.. or.. the BGS demo... the animation are smooth and good transfusion ?
blood+cartoon.jpg

I hope mods can clean up this place. If you guys go to FIFA 15 thread you'll see the only people that come in here and constantly complain are the ones whobdont even play PES or havent even tried PES 15. For example this fella Ispwich. He creams about FIFA 15 but trashes PES 15 every chance he gets? And a few other posters....

JESUS CHRIST IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME STOP PLAYING IT AND PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE. Stop ruining it for other people that actually enjoy the game. Lami and other mods please chime in. I mean enough is enough really. These posters have nothing constructive to say not even criticize the game in fair way rather pure trolling. How can someone just be a video game hater.

If you don't like PES 15 and wont buy it then WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF POSTING HERE....

Where has this guy come from!?

As has been stated MANY times before, we all came to this site initially through our love for the PES/ISS series. It appears that any negative comment should be frowned upon because it doesn't fall in line with this guys opinion.
What you seem incapable of understanding is that we all want PES to progress and become an enjoyable and fulfilling game. It may already be at that stage for you, but for a large number of us it is not.

I don't particularly want to "go and play FIFA" as you say! I want to be able to play and enjoy PES so I will continue to comment on where I think it can improve, whether that be to your liking or not, buddy.

Perhaps you should find another forum where discussion and scrutiny are not allowed and you can live in blissful ignorance where everything is wonderful and fluffy.

Has Konami implemented "analogue" sprinting on the next gen version? I hate the double tap to sprint system, makes more sense for sprint speed to be controlled like the gas pedal in racing games.

sabh it actually appears that youre the one with the problem mate.

Ipswich has been a member for a long time and is far from just a troll.

Chill out, opinions are individual.

Has Konami implemented "analogue" sprinting on the next gen version? I hate the double tap to sprint system, makes more sense for sprint speed to be controlled like the gas pedal in racing games.

NEE NAW NEE NAW

2aiplvr.jpg

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED (as per the sabh act of 2014)

Agreed, hate the double tap to tackle too. Seems like a very dated control method to me

I hope mods can clean up this place. If you guys go to FIFA 15 thread you'll see the only people that come in here and constantly complain are the ones whobdont even play PES or havent even tried PES 15. For example this fella Ispwich. He creams about FIFA 15 but trashes PES 15 every chance he gets? And a few other posters....

JESUS CHRIST IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME STOP PLAYING IT AND PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE. Stop ruining it for other people that actually enjoy the game. Lami and other mods please chime in. I mean enough is enough really. These posters have nothing constructive to say not even criticize the game in fair way rather pure trolling. How can someone just be a video game hater.

If you don't like PES 15 and wont buy it then WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF POSTING HERE....

Yes Mods can clean this place up.
1, well start with You,because Your the one trolling individual members.
2, Your the one being personal when no one else is.
3,Got my drift yet ?
4, and if You cannot get on with other posters,then we dont have too many options left.

So, its up to You as I have seen trouble brewing whenever You post.

Come on mate. I'm one of the biggest PES "fanboys" there is. Infact, I was one the few lonely sods on here who enjoyed PES 2014.:LOL: I feel quite positive about PES 2015 and with a couple of improvements to the demo it could be great. There's definitely shades of PS2 PES in there. And yes, I'm enjoying FIFA this year, especially as I anxiously await the release of PES. It's far from perfect but does many things right. It's really okay to enjoy both you know and visit their respective threads.:)

Last edited:
If there is something that needs cleaning... is the drone "king is back" propaganda. That's what brought the PES standards down in the previous gen.

the three things that need to be sorted for release for me are

1. ai fouls are non existent , i really hope they sort this one
2. Through balls defenders just dont react in time about 70% of the time and it always finds the attacker
3. new one seen today ai tackled my defender in the area and he just paused for a split second to allow the attacker to get away , again it felt like a pre determind decision 'i have been tackled i must not respond'

sort number one out and ill buy it

well advanced shooting indeed broken or im a total noob since every ball is a lifted, no hard shot ball...-.-'

but im in love how you can switch to goalkeeper instantly in the defence YET the defence does is job so in the box overpowered shooting is could be gone on the receiving endif you control the keeper well. shame i cant tell the same on the opposite side if the cpu plays

have you guys noticed that CPU keepers don't rush out at all when you are 1 on 1 and entering the penalty area?

I haven't played the PES2015 demo yet(PC player:COAT:), but I noticed the keepers refusing to come out past their 6-yard box in PES2014 and it broke 1 on 1's as it ruined little flair dink finishes because it was hard to create angles. It's a bad sign that this problem still exists.

Ispwich u done with the hate bro ?

Mate Ipswich is not a hater, he gives his opinion of what he believes is a negative for PES as well as fifa BUT he also praises both games as well when deserved. I myself am not entirely convinced yet with PES, I'm hoping the game will play better for me when the game is released so I can reduce the speed and use the wide camera angle, cause for me even fifa on default camera doesnt look right to me. The negatives Ipswich has pointed out in PES are facts, we all see it unless of course your playing a different version and also a lot of guys on here are getting tired of being taken for a ride by konami cause atm they are like EA 10 years ago.

Played some more of the demo on Friday night and there were two things that stood out as issues for me...on Xbox One.

1) On a properly set up TV, I find it extremely hard to see what's happening when the play moves into a shadowy part of the pitch. Contrast needs improving perhaps? It's not only a visual problem, but you can hardly see what to do.

2) Power bar fills up too quickly but mainly on shooting and set pieces. Passing seems fine. I wonder if that's why a lot of shots seem over powered. It should take a longer button press to fully max out a cross from a corner. Try it next time you load up the game. I don't even think it's a 1 second press and it's maxed out.

Back
Top Bottom