PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Nice, not sure how that'll work out for me with the R1 button though.:THINK:

LeL. When i try it, it dont work cos i miss time it, did it once before in pes 14 but the ball run too far and i didnt move cos i dint kno what happened. But ama practice doing this.

You are absolutely right bro. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. I do respect everyone here including you. Maybe I am just more in love with the game then the rest of you. So I apologize. I am 30. I am just happy because finally I can enjoy and play something and I don't have to dwell back in the past playing WE9LE

PES 15 has its flaws no doubt but it has the potential to be the best footie game in a decade. I would imagine PES 16 will be even better. Cheers.

It´s all good, bro ;)

Lami bro, how u do that? I been trying my best to show the vid like that but instead i get it as a link.

I could be doing with the full game now. This demo is class but I need a bit master league stuff to get into.

I like that it doesnt really have gimmicks, no daft skills etc just plain old football. Superb.

Of course it does. Even live sports have differences. I am not talking about input lag. I am referring to FPS and how the game looks and moves.

The input lag is related to the game and console
Nope. If a game is locked at 30fps (for example) it doesn't matter if your tv is 60hz or 600hz. You see 30fps. A higher refresh rate can remove motion blur but it doesn't change the speed or responsiveness of the game.

And I'm not talking about input lag in-game. Each display has differing lag. LCDs have much bigger lag than a PC monitor for example.

Good to see that the speed setting is confirmed for the full game. IMO, that's the only thing that is keeping the demo from being top notch. The gameplay is a bit too fast.

Nope. If a game is locked at 30fps (for example) it doesn't matter if your tv is 60hz or 600hz. You see 30fps. A higher refresh rate can remove motion blur but it doesn't change the speed or responsiveness of the game.

And I'm not talking about input lag in-game. Each display has differing lag. LCDs have much bigger lag than a PC monitor for example.

Aah ok forgot about that. Low response means you get that ghosting. Those were quite frequent a few years ago

Lami bro, how u do that? I been trying my best to show the vid like that but instead i get it as a link.

Copy paste the link without the 's' after http and stop after the digits and letters after 'v=' (Vid ID). To make it easier make sure it looks like this example: http : // www.youtube.com/watch? v=dc46DDmVKIM

Just remove the spaces as I've added them so the video wouldn't embed here ;)

You can also just copy paste this format without 'http://' altogether all the same: www.youtube.com/watch? v=dc46DDmVKIM

Have you got one of those 600Hz panels? Must look silky smooth.

Long live plasma :SMUG:

Last edited:
Damn right. Just wish I went plasma rather than LCD as it's far superior. Dead tech now sadly.

Got 2 in 2009, for me and the parents. Still have mine and don't intend to get rid of it any time soon. Though I was very close to getting a 50" Sony LED Smart tv, but I backed out. Even though it's a good tv from what I read I still felt like I was getting an inferior one :P

Got 2 in 2009, for me and the parents. Still have mine and don't intend to get rid of it any time soon. Though I was very close to getting a 50" Sony LED Smart tv, but I backed out. Even though it's a good tv from what I read I still felt like I was getting an inferior one :P
sounds exactly like my story.
still think plasma is the best.
none of the LCD and LED models i have in the other rooms can compare with the plasma i have in the living room.

I gave the demo another go but the issues are def there. Some tricks are op. Shooting aswell inside the box. I tried advanced shooting...broken, every shot is a lofted shot kinda stuff. Manual gives better shot error ratio inside thhe box aswell but meh its a paim in the ass. What should come next play the game blindfolded to make it more competitive?

Midfield battle and team player IDs are top notch though :P like a drop of water in the desert aftetr Fifa. Man i hope they fix shooting at least ..

No, they won't. Won't touch the gameplay.
Only hope you have is that demo is exhibition match, Bhatti hinted that the modes will be a litle bit different than the demo.

Back
Top Bottom