PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Looks like bowling ball physics, big baggy shorts and the amazing Champion/Beglin commentary are all firm.:))
That's the commentary getting turned off immediately then - can't stand Champion and Beglin makes me want to end it all, he's so depressing.:HAND: Looking forward to the game on the ps4 though as I've played the demo to death.

That's the commentary getting turned off immediately then - can't stand Champion and Beglin makes me want to end it all, he's so depressing.:HAND: Looking forward to the game on the ps4 though as I've played the demo to death.
jim beglin especially makes me wanna slit my wrists so depressing

images

:ZZZ: horrible video

Maybe they are. Look at the first goal, scored by the number 10 (around 0:43). Where on Earth does anyone finish a 1 v 1 by casually slicing across the face of the ball, leg going one way and the ball going the other? PES 2011 had some good finishing animations and I've seen some better ones on PES 2015...but that one in the trailer I've seen too often and it has no place in the game - just looks very unnatural and totally out of place in that context.
24518.jpg

I still see FIFA players coming here and posting about how PES is bad. Do you have anything better in life to do then deliberately trying to ruin other peoples experience.

How do you know they're not PES players trying to improve their own experience? If you want to keep settling for "close enough is good enough" and "but it's coming next year" that's your choice.

I've been hearing a lot of things every year "the engine is the limitation", "now we understand the new engine, we're focusing on next year and just giving you 1,000 new faces for the time being".

Whilst you can commend the team for what they've done this year, I think they're a fair way off sitting around and slapping each other on the back. Yes, they might know that themselves, but I think comments calling the game perfect as it is are just as useful as people trolling around and hating on the game. If you don't think it's useful to point out areas where Konami can improve the game, that's fine. Don't hate on other people for making constructive criticism though...where that's happening I mean. If people are just being negative for the sake of it, then I'm more than happy for you to call them out.

I am surprised at how fair and how cool ppl have reacted to the criticism it has been mostly constructive.
It is the first game on the new gen consoles and is still better than any game on last gen and should provide a great base to improve over the next 2 years

I am surprised at how fair and how cool ppl have reacted to the criticism it has been mostly constructive.
It is the first game on the new gen consoles and is still better than any game on last gen and should provide a great base to improve over the next 2 years

Yep and it definitely feels much better on the new consoles.

In the podcast Adam Bhatti confirmed that they only wanted to set a new base for nextgen and will build on this.

I have a feeling that this time they will deliver, because i think Bhatti is genuinely a good addition to the team.

I understand the people who are sarcastic after what Konami did on current gen, but i'm a believer... and if they don't deliver, there is always NBA2K.

Really liked that Brasilian gameplay video because of the weaker teams. Can't wait to get my hands on all of them :D

The problem with PES now is that it will never get back to its full glory. It has done irreversible damage to itself. For me PES 2015 (demo state) is fantastic. I dont like Fifa. Havent done since Fifa 09. I hate the torvill and dean ice skating around the pitch and the un-natural turning of the players. Only one player can remotely turn on a six pence and thats Lionel Messi, but then again he isnt human.

I feel now that if Konami basically handed players a controller and they took control of 'Match of the Day' then it still wouldnt be good enough.

Fifa is the game to be. If PES doesnt look, smell and feel like Fifa then its off! It isn't right. Ffs even look at the latest Fifa trailer. Looks more like Dawn of the Dead. Zombie faces and bodies. Even players looking the other way from the play lol

I give up!

The problem with PES now is that it will never get back to its full glory. It has done irreversible damage to itself. For me PES 2015 (demo state) is fantastic. I dont like Fifa. Havent done since Fifa 09. I hate the torvill and dean ice skating around the pitch and the un-natural turning of the players. Only one player can remotely turn on a six pence and thats Lionel Messi, but then again he isnt human.

I feel now that if Konami basically handed players a controller and they took control of 'Match of the Day' then it still wouldnt be good enough.

Fifa is the game to be. If PES doesnt look, smell and feel like Fifa then its off! It isn't right. Ffs even look at the latest Fifa trailer. Looks more like Dawn of the Dead. Zombie faces and bodies. Even players looking the other way from the play lol

I give up!

It was the other way around before PS3 days. If PES becomes a better product than FIFA year after year it will change again slowly.

Last edited:
People are so tired of Fifa problems that don´t give a real try, but they could afford to accept the amazingly horrible PES 2014. Fifa 15 has done great improvements, though of course, like any other game, its not for everyone. I can´t test PES 2015 but from what I read, it looks like its on the correct way to success. In the end, I think we´ll have two good games and we all know it will come down to preference rather then to each game´s perfection/defects. Lets be honest, none of these are shity games, none of these are perfect.

If only people would stop compare both games and just try to enjoy them both.
The problem is not that people have preferences, the problem is that people (from both sides) treat people who like the other game, like they are idiots...that annoys me enormously...just can't stand it.

But PES lovers do it too...

If only people would stop compare both games and just try to enjoy them both.
The problem is not that people have preferences, the problem is that people (from both sides) treat people who like the other game, like they are idiots...that annoys me enormously...just can't stand it.

But PES lovers do it too...

i just try so hard enjoy FIFA15, i love watching the highlights at the end of the game with a cigarette, FIFA15 looks like a real game BUT it dosent feel like it, during gameplay i ask myself why i play this crap and i become angry. :CURSE:

thats maybe strange but thats what i feel if i force myself to enjoy this game...

Maybe they are. Look at the first goal, scored by the number 10 (around 0:43). Where on Earth does anyone finish a 1 v 1 by casually slicing across the face of the ball, leg going one way and the ball going the other? PES 2011 had some good finishing animations and I've seen some better ones on PES 2015...but that one in the trailer I've seen too often and it has no place in the game - just looks very unnatural and totally out of place in that context.

Because he is left footed maybe? Look at the situation, if he is a lefty and he want to shoot with the inside of his foot, he has to turn his body around the ball, which would result in the defender intercepting. So he shoots with the outside of his foot and doing so the ball always goes in opposite direction of the foot. So this is completely realistic. Have you every played football in real life mate? Pick up a ball and hit it with the outside of your foot and see what happens :D

You missed the point mate :) i dont have an issue with the outside of the foot being used there. Just the animation. I played for over 20 years at a good level and have never seen anyone kick like that.

Really liked that Brasilian gameplay video because of the weaker teams. Can't wait to get my hands on all of them :D
yah i saw some really good keeper animations, the replays seem to have been improved and it looks very soft and fluid. the animation transitions look improved too

That Brazilian video looked a lot better than the demo I played on ps3. . . . it actually looked more like the infamous leaked video a while back before they changed it.

There wasn't a mad rush to get to the goal and looked like you could build up play from defence and a bit of room in the middle of the park.

I still see FIFA players coming here and posting about how PES is bad. Do you have anything better in life to do then deliberately trying to ruin other peoples experience.

So sorry that some of us don´t share the same enthusiasm as you do!

It´s ok to criticise, isn´t it?

Some of us are interested in both games and can visit both threads
to discuss the game, right?

Seriously, how old are you, buddy?

Back
Top Bottom