PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Still loving this game. Played about another 10 over the weekend. Scored a great header with Messi last night, he was running away from goal, adjusted his body and glanced a header past Neur in the top corner.

Month to go!!!

Still no sign of dynamic lighting in the BGS vidoes. It may not be a big deal. But i was very excited for this feature.

dynamic lighting? the question is what did they mean by that? i mean its just like in Fifa, refers to that there are real shadows and real lights on the pitch, not just textures. its probably not about time elapse

Played some more of the demo on Friday night and there were two things that stood out as issues for me...on Xbox One.

1) On a properly set up TV, I find it extremely hard to see what's happening when the play moves into a shadowy part of the pitch. Contrast needs improving perhaps? It's not only a visual problem, but you can hardly see what to do.

2) Power bar fills up too quickly but mainly on shooting and set pieces. Passing seems fine. I wonder if that's why a lot of shots seem over powered. It should take a longer button press to fully max out a cross from a corner. Try it next time you load up the game. I don't even think it's a 1 second press and it's maxed out.

fills up too quickly? its perfect. just try PES 6 again mate. you'll have nightmares!

Yeah was going to ask what os dynamic lighting everyone refers to.

We only have 1 setting in the demo and tbh you couldn't tell much from youtube vids. Atleast I couldn't

Just a month to go now... Bleh a month fgs.

Played some more of the demo on Friday night and there were two things that stood out as issues for me...on Xbox One.

1) On a properly set up TV, I find it extremely hard to see what's happening when the play moves into a shadowy part of the pitch. Contrast needs improving perhaps? It's not only a visual problem, but you can hardly see what to do.

2) Power bar fills up too quickly but mainly on shooting and set pieces. Passing seems fine. I wonder if that's why a lot of shots seem over powered. It should take a longer button press to fully max out a cross from a corner. Try it next time you load up the game. I don't even think it's a 1 second press and it's maxed out.

I have the same niggles, on the PS4. The shadow issue has been around for a couple of years now and is bad enough in a couple of stadiums that I flat out avoid them, when possible. Seems like the powerbar needs to be is re-calibrated for shooting and some set pieces like corners as it fills too quickly.

if you hold down the special moves button in your own half and dont touch the sticks the AI wont tackle you they just stand off facing you about 5 yards away waiting for you to do something

I wish it was true. Hoping to see some other UEFA nationals such as Iceland, Estonia, Faroe Isles...
Probably not tho

I was going to post the same after watching these UEFA euro games. If Konami is really licensing this tournament, then it's certeinly that these teams will be in PES15.

Especially for PS4 players who cannot use patched edit files anymore, it's more important to have as many licensed teams as possible.

hm...okay. i made up my mind after defending some manually with the keeper. not the shots are OP BUT the keepers seemed a bit slowed down. they have horrible responses and horribly slow animations for close encounters. those long dives may do for long range shots but not for the ones inside the box where they would need a quicker version from this dive or a totally different animation. i hope they implemented some in the latest code.

hm...okay. i made up my mind after defending some manually with the keeper. not the shots are OP BUT the keepers seemed a bit slowed down. they have horrible responses and horribly slow animations for close encounters. those long dives may do for long range shots but not for the ones inside the box where they would need a quicker version from this dive or a totally different animation. i hope they implemented some in the latest code.

:TU: let me pass it to adam.

You make a point there. We need quicker reaction animation for certain cases. Some in PES 2015 could look better/more realistic as what you have described. People will easily see the same.

Though we have to accept that Konami seems quite slow to grasp it and/or to broaden their capability in animation. lol.

Those BGS videos, looks like the animations are a bit more slower and smoother transition between animations, i hope its like this come release.

WE2015.jpg

Thx EFFO from WEarePES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom