Blowjob

, and immediately grow the beast..
Erection

The more they pump it up,
Sexual activity

the most my bull will charge.
Ejaculation

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The trailler will be published next thursday (25) or friday (26) ?

Offthread - wow, look at those graphics and that lighting (I Think it's real time global illumination), it looks pretty realistic at times, and it's running at 1080p/60fps on Ps4.

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 5 :The Phantom Pain - Mother Base Gameplay PS4 MGSV

Fox Engine has a lot of potential, Pes Team has no escuse to not show a high graphic level on new gen and PC versions in Pes 2015, but unfortunetly I don't Think they have as much talent as Kojima team does, so I'll keep my skepticism.

25.6 in wednesday(I don't know what day it is at 25.6. elsewhere)

Offthread - wow, look at those graphics and that lighting (I Think it's real time global illumination), it looks pretty realistic at times, and it's running at 1080p/60fps on Ps4.

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 5 :The Phantom Pain - Mother Base Gameplay PS4 MGSV

Fox Engine has a lot of potential, Pes Team has no escuse to not show a high graphic level on new gen and PC versions in Pes 2015, but unfortunetly I don't Think they have as much talent as Kojima team does, so I'll keep my skepticism.

I honestly don't know how they manage to screw it up so badly, at least in terms of visuals. They have this engine, they have resources and they have man power. Are they ALL completely incompetent?

I often wonder what people from this community would do with access to what the PES Team has in-house.

They haven't released the NG game mate.

MGS is a project spread over a longer time frame as well.

It wasn't a direct comparison, just a realization that they should be doing much better considering what they have available (resources and man power) compared to its golden age.

Of course but you need to compare apples with apples.

Yes they should be doing better but the late latch on to the fox engine has been a hold back. EAs engine has been in development much longer due to the spread over all their sporting franchises.

The old engine that was used from Pes 6 - pes 2013 was a major fuckup and limiting factor

I'm understand the Anderson's point and agree with him. There is no excuse for PES team.

Situation in which the PES series is entirely their fault . This is happens from many foolish and wrong decisions contain a curriculum with laziness and cheap and stupid P.R. "tricks" . All this leads to inevitable failure.

I just hope they can turn it around. I need PES to survive else this genre as we know it will be over.

I cant take to fifa its dna and target market is not for me.

I just hope they can turn it around. I need PES to survive else this genre as we know it will be over.

very true i agree with you we need them to make a comeback . I cannot stand fifa nor its gameplay of lobbed throughballs and its blantantly cheating AI

Last edited:

By the way that link I posted is for the new pes team that they started in 2013 .
This is because according James Cox's linkedin page it states he started working for the konami pes uk team in january 2013 and he is the studio head. This means that the UK team only acted in a supporting role for pes 2014 exactly as that interview with manorito hosoda and jon murphy stated last year.
At this stage pes 2014 was already deep in development, so essentially the UK pes team as stated in the earlier link is exclusively working on pes 2015. I hope I cleared that up for everyone

Have to agree. I try/buy FIFA most years but I can never take to that franchise wholeheartedly.

Have to agree. I try/buy FIFA most years but I can never take to that franchise wholeheartedly.

People really should try playing some games on PC with mods. Those make this stuff completely unreal (like Firepatch does with PES 2014 :o).

5 Days For The Trailer #1 Really waiting :D Hope Konami Make Us Happy this year :D

Completely sure we won't see anything impressive or refreshing in that trailer. There's a chance the game might be good, but we won't see it in the trailer ( unless you really want to).

I think the PES series is doomed because that horrible logo. Bring back to the old Winning Eleven style!

Back
Top Bottom