PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Fluidity is the key word there. It's something that's been kinda lacking this year in both Animation (transitions) and gameplay itself.

It's almost inevitable to get excited. As much as we try to overlook previews, tweets and comments about the game in order not to get our hopes up, it's hard to avoid. Every year.

That's because deep inside we KNOW that once they get it right, they will get it REALLY right. I mean... once Konami hit the right keys, we'll be talking about a real football simulation (AND fun) game.

Hands-Aflame-Playing-with-Fire-12236885.jpg

this was posted last year they are obviously working on pes 2015. They even hired a UI artist which is goodnews

yes its fake...that footage is probably from an adidas commercial ! :YAWN:

I understand your scepticism and I know nothing is for sure until the 25th, however have a look at the crowd... They look awfully Konami like

He didn't read it was tryout for PES Team. It was posted on GDC 2012.

Not last year, but 2 years ago to work on PES 2013 and 2014 (I remember that news, because it was posted by Adam too).

PES Productions, the famous game production within Konami, will be returning to
Game Developers Conference Europe (GDC Europe) taking place on 13th August to 14th August 2012 in Köln,
Germany, to look for skillful new staff.

Just sayin'

Point taken :) it was just that the crowd didnt look real
Guess Konami can sue Adiddas for copying them ;)

Off topic but going back to the Australia v Holland match. Leckie played a couple of seasons here in Adelaide in the A-League before being signed up to Frankfurt in Germany. Has just signed with FC Ingolstadt 04 but I wonder if any scouts will look to buy out his contract. I thought he showed a lot of potential when he started out and definitely brought that to the table in his opening two matches. Tom Rogic who went to celtic had to pull out with injury but he's another up and coming talent as is Robbie Kruse who plays in Germany but was injured just before the World cup started. Cahill has played his last WC game for Australia but will probably feature in the Asian Cup in January. He is an absolute gun though!

Soooooooo Fake!
When i saw the red logo, we know is a fusion of 2014 to 2015.
Ridiculous users of youtube.
The real Videos of PES 2015 will be on /officialpes youtube account!

this was posted last year they are obviously working on pes 2015. They even hired a UI artist which is goodnews

Why do you not say this before?

Last edited:

Point taken :) it was just that the crowd didnt look real
Guess Konami can sue Adiddas for copying them ;)

That's because it is fake, all crowds in ads are 100% fake these days. They used to be composed (copy&paste of the same group of people over and over again) but now they're computer generated.

It only came a licking from press, and immediately grow the beast..The more they pump it up, the most my bull will charge.:SMUG:

Even if I offer them to not get paid and work for them they didn't take me.

My gold...i wonder if it's still possible wiser community members make it better nowadays after so much time for a so old game. If it wasn't done on purpose, I doubt they would sell again.

My gold...i wonder if it's still possible wiser community members make it better nowadays after so much time for a so old game. If it wasn't done on purpose, I doubt they would sell again.

They need fresh blood in there development team and not in their PR dependent... maybe jenkey?or juice?

Back
Top Bottom