PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Even in worst state Konami never lost its uniqueness, which is individualty of players. But with fox engine they completely lost it. I don't know how they will bring it back.

Konami need to get back to doing their own thing as far as core gameplay is concerned. Stop listening to all the mixed and contrary opinions of the fanbase.

Nothing to do with the Fox Engine, just their lack of general skill to take advantage of it.

If so there is hope, maybe someone can make something to make stats meaningful again.
If not, whatever the improvements they make will be worthless for me.

It would give me confidence that Konami has put some effort in and other things might have changed too.

It would be the complete difference for me. If I see to much improvements in less important parts of the game (graphics, nets, etc.) I would be like: "Oh no. Once again they've focused to much on such unimportant things instead of creating a perfect gameplay first".

I hope you understand what I mean.

The quality and length of this video makes it hard to judge of course, but as I expected, it doesn't impress me much.

That could change when I actually play it of course, but I just don't like those animations.

Sorry to continue the FIFA discussion here, but is that next-gen? The way the players move doesn't look all that different to me. Not particularly impressive at a first glance.

FIFA won't change that much.. why would they? They don't have any real competition right now..they can do whatever they want and people will stil buy it :RANT:

pes 2014 can be really annoying sometimes i just cant help thinking konami have a lot to do in the game. They need to work on three major things AI,Passing,shooting. I had about six games with my friend and i felt like a spectator for the most part with my players running and leaving the ball behind like dummies

Completely wrong thread, but absolutely nothing of any value about FIFA 15 can be gleaned from that short fuzzy video.

Except the fact that the players looked like they were skating around, which is perfectly typical fifa...

As I wasn't really happy with PES 2012 and 2013 I played FIFA 12 + 13 and I wished PES would have such fluid animations.
Never thought they would be even better, like it is now.

You can judge the pace of the game only with direct feed videos

Remember the Pes 2014 offscreen videos looked a lot faster than the real pace?

OK geniuses, look at the player who takes the kick off and how he moonwalks for a few seconds after the kick off... looks like a figure skater at the winter olympics.

It's nothing like that when you actually play the game though. Even less with NG version I played.

The speed of that clip on YT is also funny. Plus it's again PvP video when they try to do skill moves and lofted through balls. Yawn. Typical FIFA FUT/Online players ;).

Btw PES was also ridiculed for a lot of things before. I wouldn't laugh at others, since for 7 years they haven't sorted their own garbage out.

Thankfully 25th is approaching. We shall see the next big thing.

I bought myself a PS4 and FIFA14 nextgen.
I was one of the people who loved PES14 (despite the flaws the best PS3-360 version of PES and that by far IMO), but nextgen FIFA is really, really good.

This is imo the first FIFA where you have to think like a football player to play the game. That is the reason why i always liked PES and thought it was better as a simulation than FIFA and this despite horrendous games like PES 2013.

Well, now FIFA feels similarly...

Despite this, some of the commentaries about PES2015 are absolutely ridiculous. It is very easy to say now that the game will be very bad. You got 50% chance that you got it right and then you can say: 'I told you so'...that is the behavior of a 10 year old.

Some people who claim to hate the series and never play it, post more often in this thread than the people who still would give it chance and are open minded...if i were mod,i would ban those people, at least from this thread.

It is good to venture your opinion once or twice, but some of these people sound like broken records...

Last edited:

A short feedback from another French site
http://www.chronicart.com/jeux-video/e3-day-three-foot-biere-et-bagnoles/

Here's a rough translation
PES strikes back
After spending so much time on Electronic Arts booth, we almost could not tell the difference between Fifa & Madden's trailers. Year after year Fifa heads towards a more physical gameplay, wouldn't EA confuse football & american football? On the other side what a surprise to see PES revive the fluidity of the PS2 episodes.

This site is a cultural maintream site so take it with a pinch of salt.

A short feedback from another French site
http://www.chronicart.com/jeux-video/e3-day-three-foot-biere-et-bagnoles/

Here's a rough translation
PES strikes back
After spending so much time on Electronic Arts booth, we almost could not tell the difference between Fifa & Madden's trailers. Year after year Fifa heads towards a more physical gameplay, wouldn't EA confuse football & american football? On the other side what a surprise to see PES revive the fluidity of the PS2 episodes.

This site is a cultural maintream site so take it with a pinch of salt.

I like the sound of that. For me, the lack of fluidity has been one of the main problems with PES this generation.

Back
Top Bottom