PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

wow !!!
jeuxvideo.com is the best french gaming website. something like IGN
every years they give 18 - 19/20 for FIFA ...
it seems new PES can compete with fifa next gen.
can't wait for 25th

I don't know how to take that because IGN is just awful

I just take IGN as exemple because I don't know others ...
but trust me , jeuxvideo.com is n°1.

PS: what is best english gaming website?

I'd say Eurogamer is the best. Fair, balanced, intelligent reviews most of the time.
EDGE is the most professional, but they're a magazine.

We've been here so many times with impressions that I'm reluctant to place much faith in any of the magazines.

Impressions on sites like this when we play the early demos are generally quite positive. Things tend to go downhill with the retail code so I want to know what the real fans think once the full game is released.

I'd say Eurogamer is the best. Fair, balanced, intelligent reviews most of the time.

I agree. Their reviews are well written and usually on the mark.

Final game won't be anything like the code from those E3 previews, anyway.

Yeah, I'll agree with this.

I just take IGN as exemple because I don't know others ...
but trust me , jeuxvideo.com is n°1.

PS: what is best english gaming website?

Ahh, I see what you mean now.

J'ai une question pour vous aussi. Qu'est-ce-que la différence entre jeuxvideo.fr et jeuxvideo.com? Ils ont deux différent websites mais ils sont tous deux appelés 'jeuxvideo'

I'm sure that's bad French :)

Last edited:

It doesn't matter what gaming magazine is the best.
How many games do they play before reviewing?

Like someone already said here, only after a couple of weeks or like 30-50 games you'll be able to give a complete review.
Then like Ipswich69 said, the full game always differed from the demos (even demos differed from each other).

Another question is: at all these magazines and websites, who actually tests that game?
Is it someone like here in the forum who plays PES since the very early versions like PES 3-5 or minimum PES 6 or is it an average game tester that just judges graphics, physics, licenses and describes his impressions from 1 or 2 games he played?

We'll only know by mid to end of October, I say.

i wonder how many times fifa wins best sports game at e3. If they feel it is a surprise to them i think it is a good thing although i will wait for the full game before i conclude on anything

Yeah, I'll agree with this.

Ahh, I see what you mean now.

J'ai une question pour vous aussi. Qu'est-ce-que la différence entre jeuxvideo.fr et jeuxvideo.com? Ils ont deux différent websites mais ils sont tous deux appelés 'jeuxvideo'

I'm sure that's bad French :)

Nice try :D.

Yes , it's confusing , both have same name ...
but it's completly different websites.

jeuxvideo.com is older and have a bigger community , so it's simply the most famous. They share all kind of content (review new games , old game , gaming live , interview with developper , partnership with EA , ...) it's complete , compared to others

Last edited:

Read the article from google translate it said pes seems to have come back from the dead and that they were especially surprised by it

same shit every year, game always plays great prior to release, not excited at all to be honest till retail release then will see. Can't blame adam for talking the game up, its not like he can say the game is crap, his being paid by konami to hype the game.

same shit every year, game always plays great prior to release, not excited at all to be honest till retail release then will see. Can't blame adam for talking the game up, its not like he can say the game is crap, his being paid by konami to hype the game.
He did that too before he worked for Konami...

It is always hard to judge a new PES version, because people at forums are so critical.
You can't tell from a video how the game feels, but it gives an indication.
That's why I am curious for the first video.

Lol so people who think its good are paid and guys who are critical are usually the right people to listen too?

You guys take the cake.

I do not think there is another game with a following as bat shit crazy as a PES Fan

Pes 2014 gameplay videos gave absolutely no indication about the game issues, so they are pratically useless unless you just want to see animations and graphics.

But even then, game graphics on youtube are really compressed, speed is at 30fps, while ingame is 60fps and video quality is different (worse) than what we will see ingame on our lcds.

So, i'm just waiting for the game release and read the general opinions to make a decision. I'm more interested to hear modes news, they really need to improve modes.

Last edited:

Pes 2014 gameplay videos gave absolutely no indication about the game issues, so they are pratically useless unless you just want to see animations and graphics.

But even then, game graphics on youtube are really compressed, speed is at 30fps, while ingame is 60fps and video quality is different (worse) than what we will see ingame on our lcds.

So, i'm just waiting for the game release and read the general opinions to make a decision. I'm more interested to hear modes news, they really need to improve modes.
So you are not interested in PES 2015 video's? ;)
I know what you mean and I agree that it is no indication of gameplay, but I am curious if the game looks different. That can be a hint to a complete different game or not.

Even WENB forums are less frantic this year than what they are usually at this point.

They don't trust the hype, media, even users who were invited by KONAMI to go to E3!

However, they made valid point. Why did KONAMI move away from easy to learn, hard to master dribbling system to cumbersome, complicated combo system (bound to be found in games like Castlevania or Street Fighter)?

YouTube - Dribbling & Skills Movies At Pes 6

This was ace. Didn't even knew you could pull some of the stuff off in older PES games. :o

So you are not interested in PES 2015 video's? ;)
I know what you mean and I agree that it is no indication of gameplay, but I am curious if the game looks different. That can be a hint to a complete different game or not.

Yes i will watch them but not gonna make a decision or opinion based on them;i expect Pes 2015 to be slightly better pes 2014 graphically, but that is not a concern for me.

Anyway i don't really understand the equivalence graphics changed=gameplay changed.

Graphics improvements can't be an hint for better gameplay or a different game in my opinion.

Last edited:

Yes i will watch them but not gonna make a decision or opinion based on them;i expect Pes 2015 to be slightly better pes 2014 graphically, but that is not a concern for me.

Anyway i don't really understand the equivalence graphics changed=gameplay changed.

Graphics improvements can't be an hint for better gameplay or a different game in my opinion
No, I never said that. I said it can be hinted that the game has changed overall.

No, I never said that. I said it can be hinted that the game has changed overall.

Let's say that the game has a lot more details, better graphics, better nets(:P), greater resolution,better crowd, better picth textures,etc
Does this give you confidence that the game will be different enough in gameplay, modes, online?

It would give me confidence that Konami has put some effort in and other things might have changed too.

Pes 2014 graphics and animations are a lot better than pes 2013 but modes and online are exactly the same (or worse) as pes 2013

That is one example

Back
Top Bottom