PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The most important thing for my would be:
- Animations (some awful and over the top);
- Responsiveness;
- Better physics;
- A lot more stats(They stats are awful.. Thins like, Vision, Strength(Not balance), Crossing, Drible, etcshould be there)
- Career mode like FIFA (don't know about you guys, but I love EA's career mode)
- Maybe better textures and that..

Similar wishes to IuRiCandeias....

Player stats and their implementation is easily top of my list. It's all about player individuality. This IS the PES soul we talk about. PES 2014 feels so characterless and vanilla it's untrue. If anything PES should over-emphasise individuality to make differences between players immediately apparent.

Improved responsiveness, ball and player physics, collisions, players making errant touches.

Greater range of movement - from walking speed all the way up to full sprint and everything in between.

Animations - some are still a little awkward. More varied and unique animations please. This all helps the individuality.

Graphics - take advantage of what the new consoles are capable of and what PCs have been able to do for years. Sharper textures, higher LOD, some AA....generally more next-gen graphical features.

Audio - better stadium atmosphere and improved commentary. It's been woeful for years.

Stadia - the game needs a greater quantity and variation of stadia.

-----------------------

Least important to me are master league (don't have time to play it) and online (don't have the will to play it).

Also to waste time while we wait for more info, what would ppl like to see in this game, i.e. master league having more depth in terms of tactics and transfers, like Football Manager, so u spend hours before u even play a single game :P
I would want something not introduced yet in a football game: Managing tactics/transfers/finances from a Master League/Career on a mobile device.

i.e. Signing a couple of players and setting up a new tactic to introduce them into the starting 11 while I'm on the bus/metro, so it's all ready when I play on my TV.

I suppose EA will allow this soon, so I wish Konami tries to put themselves ahead of the competition in this kind of features.

Adam Bhatti @Adam_Bhatti · 4h
All about the gameplay, of course. Plenty of time to explain that soon, but nice to know we're producing industry leading player faces again.

June 25th is gonna be a bit good innit?

The most important thing for my would be:

- Career mode like FIFA (don't know about you guys, but I love EA's career mode)

Yep, FIFA's career mode is great. Never going to happen in PES though, I fear. ML lost its flavor years ago.

VCy1Vn2KH9

LECDqPuKzI

0X9K7GHCJ6

VN7FjuLwZ1

SWHqixF5CL

RTCnBBfEok

Player stats and their implementation is easily top of my list. It's all about player individuality. This IS the PES soul we talk about. PES 2014 feels so characterless and vanilla it's untrue. If anything PES should over-emphasise individuality to make differences between players immediately apparent.

Improved responsiveness, ball and player physics, collisions, players making errant touches.

Greater range of movement - from walking speed all the way up to full sprint and everything in between.

Animations - some are still a little awkward. More varied and unique animations please. This all helps the individuality.

Graphics - take advantage of what the new consoles are capable of and what PCs have been able to do for years. Sharper textures, higher LOD, some AA....generally more next-gen graphical features.

Audio - better stadium atmosphere and improved commentary. It's been woeful for years.

-----------------------

Least important to me are master league (don't have time to play it) and online (don't have the will to play it).

This, word for word, except the master league and online things. I'd like to be able to enjoy Master League again, like the PES6 days.

Last edited:

Those faces look realy good. :BOP:

They did an amazing job in that part of the game... BTW does anyone here has a way to find all the preset faces. (Already with the new ones).. Thanks in advance! ;)

-----------------------

I strongly agree with player stats and there implementations, thats what a majority of people on this site want in a pes game, what alot of people also dont understand, especially people transferring from fifa or a noob is that scripting is strongly required for that to be effective, i guess thats why at this moment individuality isnt obvious and messed up cause konami listening from both ends, one guy would be complaining i cant shoot accurately on goal or my xavi type pass didnt hit my target, where on here we dont want all our players to have an accurate shot on goal or all thru balls to be effective,im hoping konami sort there fkn shit out, i myself also hate how a majority of players shoot with power, i miss having a player for example like nedved who can rocket a shot on goal cause back in the good ol days there wernt many that could do that, whereas now nearly all can do it, when i see what iv mentioned is back then il start taking konami seriously again.

Those fonts and PS buttons! I know should be talking about faces but isn't it time to see fresh interface already?

All about the gameplay, of course. Plenty of time to explain that soon, but nice to know we're producing industry leading player faces again.

All about the gameplay.. I hope this man realizes that focus people attention saying these things, it means you're above in any context about gameplay, and you allow to please your game ignoring the level of the rest..
Mmh always waiting to charge like a bull.:MAD:

Great to hear alll ur thoughts. One thing that really gets on my nerves is the pre-set movements of players and/or ball. What I mean is, u pass to a player and that player is frozen on the spot while u r tryin to move foward cos the ai is running to the ball. U r literally left fuming and shouting at ur screan for ur player to move.u have no control what so ever. Also u pass the ball and ur player turns around and takes an odd touch while u havent even moved the analougue stick. This happens for shooting too, the ball moves on its own course ratherthan the one u set. I tried to lower the assist bar to 0 and all. But no difference. It annoys me so much that it feels so scripted. Why cant it have the fluidity and shooting of pes 13?

Also, what happened to all those ball control touches u coild do in pes 13? Where u trap the ball etc? And what happened to player indaviduality? I mean u cant tell the diff with players all running same and touch the ball same. I remember when it first was introduced. Robben on the demo kept being robben and cut inside to take a shot with his left foot. Ronaldo will run and try skillin ppl even if there was a good option to pass. Its incredible how they just didnt build on that, it was such a hit with most ppl. They "claim" its still there just like fifa "claimed" it too, till konami showed them how it is done. Then fifa never mentioned having imaginary player id.

This is where the problem is, these statements from this clown. Has this man ever played a competitve football match in his life? PES has not come out and directly said they have finally come up with the game that will put them at the top. Bullshit about faces and other crap just shows me that it's just another year of lip service. PES14 was a woeful effort and they have to come some way to get my money. Adam Bhatti just puts me of even reading news about PES.

This is where the problem is, these statements from this clown. Has this man ever played a competitve football match in his life? PES has not come out and directly said they have finally come up with the game that will put them at the top. Bullshit about faces and other crap just shows me that it's just another year of lip service. PES14 was a woeful effort and they have to come some way to get my money. Adam Bhatti just puts me of even reading news about PES.

I wish he would be silent. Not this crap hype posts again.
I'm not against him but the way he talks feels like he is continously making fun of pes fans.

I want the game to understand my intentions, many times the game fails to and I think its because there aren't enough animations and the gameplay is too limited.

Also what happened to the collabo with Sports Interactive, that would have gone a long way to solving the stats issue.

main problem is with PES that it reached it's maximum in terms of gameplay around the millenium and after that 4-6 years. since then dunno why...they all about tweaking the gameplay for some reason, and in the wrong way.
PES still should be all about gameplay and editable content.

now what happend at FIFA that it always lacked at gameplay but since 2008-9 - since they have no problems with licences, game modes, presentation - they focusing on gameplay development, building the gameplay every year, not starting from 0 every 3 years....

my biggest fear that PES never going to be the same. even if 2015 hits the gameplay of PES4-5-6 in terms of joy, even then after 2-3 years they will fuck it up and will start it from 0 because of innovation.

That's disappointing, missed opportunity.

People don't believe in lies. After 7 years of feedback, you already think they need ideas? without according to feedbacks, it could have been enough to investigate on mods proposed untill nowadays, where brilliant guys like Yair, are able to do very good things.:WORSHIP:
The bull is heating

Last edited:

Noooooo not player faces again! We cant have another pes2008!

I clearly remember being spammed with tons of player faces only to get a very screwed up game.

Last edited:

Noooooo not player faces again! We cant have another pes2008!

I clearly remember being spammed with tons of player faces only to get a very screwed up game.

Aren't the pics from PES 2014? I've thought it has nothing to do with PES 2015 except that they will use many of the PES 2014 faces in PES 2015. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can understand some emphasis on the faces, the engine transition was rough on those, many faces which looked spot on in 2013 were unrecognizable in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom