PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Davids ponytail movement on PES3, verons short socks, Hlebs neckwarmer, Henry's long socks, even cold weather you could see playes breathe fgs how did Konami fall so hard?!

instead of bringing back our cutscenes and features. They placate us with the pitch is ours. It had better damn well be ours

This

With the next gen hardware its time to take this genre forward. EA and Konami are guilty as far as I am concerned

Moreso Konami who had these things on the ps2 era albeit far more limited. Instead of evolving it they removed these things entirely for no apparent reason

I hope that the additional power of the new consoles can be utilised to deliver better AI, improved ball and player physics, better collisions, dynamic weather and pitch conditions, etc...

My fear is this new potential will be used almost entirely on graphical improvements. Of course, better graphics are most welcome, but I want to see PES (and sports games in general) move forward in a more rounded way.

I hope that the additional power of the new consoles can be utilised to deliver better AI, improved ball and player physics, better collisions, dynamic weather and pitch conditions, etc...

My fear is this new potential will be used almost entirely on graphical improvements. Of course, better graphics are most welcome, but I want to see PES (and sports games in general) move forward in a more rounded way.
i doubt if there will be a graphical leap mainly because of all these rumour flying around. Give me better AI, good shooting,animations,responsiveness and a more immersive masterleague

Exactly mate. Unfortunately we will not see it this early in the current gen. Resources will still be put into old gen because of the larger install base and Konamis perceived limited devs. Luke the PC format has been held back by consoles. Consoles now will be held back by old gen consoles

So expect little especially if you are a pc player. You have been spoilt with already 1080p at 60fps

left is ps3 version and right is ps4 version?
the lighting looks much better on the right screen .

The lighting definitely looks better on the right, but it's not because one is PS3 and the other is PS4. If you look at the controller, it's a dualshock 4. There is a chance that it could be a ds4 connected to a ps3, but I'm not even sure if that is possible.

i have low expectations for pes 2015,found pes 2011,2012,2013 good games for ps3,but pes 2014 was a total disaster.
outdated menus,soundtrack comical,every generic player looks like patrick swayze,player editing unworkable slow,unresponsive gameplay,frustrating from beginning to end.
they should just have build on pes 2013,and improved on gameplay and gamemodes, or release pes5 &6 on psn with sharper grafics and updated rosters for a good price.
they should have used the power of nextgen to build on pes2013 .
playerfaces ,playermodels ,stadiumeditor were already great in that game.
sharper grafics, more animations, return to one passing system with playerindividuality being more important,much more cutscenes for immersion (optional)and not for online games,much better AI(because with nextgen they gave the power),just hope pes 2015 gets the franchise back on track.

Rain should be more than just a graphical effect. I want to see the ball skimming across the surface faster or bogging down and bouncing less on a sodden pitch. Players should slip over occasionally and slide further when tackling for instance.

Basically weather should affect the game.

Well okay.
But then it should be better than it is in FIFA.
To me it was never fun playing in rain there, as the ball was too slow on the pitch and it looked Shitty.

I agree to the factors you named about the ball and the players, that should be done for a rainy match.
I don't have great expectations about this, but you never know.

PES 2015 gameplay reveal on 25th June??

10378242_10154248433000032_3010368193419187499_n.jpg

Yesterday, I (Robbye Ron) had the pleasure to interview Tim Blair (European official Konami at E3 in Los Angeles), and my first question was: Why is it so quiet this year about PES 2015?

His response was: "Now we are focused on different things, in the past year, with a great pity, we did not meet the expectations of our fans, our product was not popular. Now we have a very ambitious project and promising prospects, and we have taken the necessary measures for the security of this information. We prepare the end of June our first announcement and we hope that all fans will like PES 2015.
At E3 we brought the demo of PES 2015, it will allow us to introduce many exhibitors to our game, this year we are ready to talk less and show more. The idea is to first of all hear the reaction from the media and gaming experts, that a planned announcement took to cheer. Many gaming experts always love to play than to listen to a variety of information, it is always nice to just run the game and see the actual gameplay, instead of listening about what the game will be in the future."

Whole interview will be up when embargo is lifted on 25th.

Erm, SSDY? Plus they invited only trusted media (who spoke positively last year) to their booth. Quite reserved at the moment.

We need this in Pes 2015 :
- new scoreboard (hate the default one )
- player bars :D !!!! <3 <3 <3

El66Yqn.jpg

I dunno. Sometimes, I can have so much fun on the game. But majority of the time I hate it. Its really odd.

left is ps3 version and right is ps4 version?
the lighting looks much better on the right screen .

I think it is just because of the perspective that it looks different. I think you know that the colours look a bit different when you look from the side on a display than if you look directly from the front.

Me too, it's dated and more importantly distracting. I prefer the current, on top of the player bar design. Maybe it's just another one of those "vocal minority" people.

i simply love them and it's much better than just having those above head.

no need to describe. i just love it, i'm used to it and it suits me that way.

i never ask people who turn commentary off why they do it. that's the way the like it and i respect it.

I prefer player names and stamina bars in the periphery i.e. at the bottom of the screen. Above the heads looks stupid and gets in the way.

I'm happy to have an option for both styles so everybody is happy.

I also hope that it is possible to choose one of the two options. I like the new one more as it shows the player name directly where I look and I don't have to look at the bottom to see which player it is. The advantage of the old one is the stamina bar for me. It show the stages way better. Maybe it be implemented in the arrow above the head that the color change with decreasing stamina.

Last edited:

these guys are behind pes:

BqFNVZjCEAAkfNz.jpg

BqFNGytCAAIv7HA.jpg

no comment!

So people can't have a good time now and then, is that it? FFS...:RANT: Find a hobby and stop crying over everything...jeez.
P.S. Watch the damn WORLD CUP! just a hint...

Last edited:

I suppose if I knew who these people are I'd understand the relevance of the "selfies" to the thread.

Davids ponytail movement on PES3, verons short socks, Hlebs neckwarmer, Henry's long socks, even cold weather you could see playes breathe fgs how did Konami fall so hard?!

Right? Every time I play PS2 era PES games I think to myself, "How can a game from 8-10 years ago have more charm and character than a game now?" Gameplay aside, PES 2014 feels extremely sterile. People will claim it's just fluff, but that fluff adds up to make a good product even better.

these guys are behind pes:

BqFNVZjCEAAkfNz.jpg

BqFNGytCAAIv7HA.jpg

no comment!
This is one of the issues with these people. They're too close to the company to give unbiased opinions about the games. They're friends, do you think they will tell the truth about PES before release date?

I would say, never trust them. A lesson learnt from last years. If anything, it's better to read impressions from other sites.

Last edited:

They say "étrangement" (weirdly) Pes 2015 was their surprise of E3

Back
Top Bottom