PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

jTdoIBH.jpg

Looks like new photo is up. Taken from WENB.

Player bars are back. Set pieces dotted line is still here and Argentina National Team seems to be licensed. ;)

And player names looks like old system.. bottom of the screen (left and right)

Certainly they implemented some feature to make it more acceptable the pointing system. If I, for one, think is wrongly programmed, but the idea is right. Anyway, it comes to me, this mindset to be bound to the past, is poisonous.Good things already been invented, but wrongly implemented or no well evoluted.

Last edited:

First #E3 in the books! Love the new #PES2014 data pack faces but can't go back to that game after spending about 12hrs with #PES2015

It's all about hype train again.

The same things we heard about PES 2014. "I can't go back to pes 2013 after spending time with pes 2014".

I don't eat it this time...

Does anybody know if there´s a patch out there that has all the WC2014 team kits edited and updated? Would be great with Argentina, Japan, Cote de Ivory, Belgium, Bosnia, etc etc kits in these WC-days! I know they released a data pack with updated roosters but surely I´m not the only one missing kit updates to more teams besides the Netherlands?

jTdoIBH.jpg

Looks like new photo is up. Taken from WENB.

Player bars are back. Set pieces dotted line is still here and Argentina National Team seems to be licensed. ;)

left is ps3 version and right is ps4 version?
the lighting looks much better on the right screen .

pes_2015_teaser_thumb.jpg

This pklayer is 100% Kroos :v (i think :P ) also i think Koami get licence of Bundesliga this year . Hope that :D

This pklayer is 100% Kroos :v (i think :P ) also i think Koami get licence of Bundesliga this year . Hope that :D
It isn't Toni Kroos, if you stop the video at 0:16 you can see the person from behind for a split second:

not_kroos_zpsc433e94d.jpg

This is certainly not Kroos' hairstyle.

That goal from Robin Van persie was pure class, Funny enough i have scored that kind of goal on pes 2014 with dembele. That animation is on pes 2014 i wonder if anyone has noticed it

So will we be able to score goals like Robben one on PES 2015? :LOL:

Spain got rightfully ass-banged ;). Dutchmen are flying high! Sweet revenge for RPA :D.

this kind of defeat that spain suffered under netherlands is testament to the heart feature in pes 2014. Total morale bruiser, well i for one expect this feature to be more cosmetic and backed up by animations and not reducing player responsiveness unnecessarily

After seeing those two rainy matches today in the world cup, I wonder what's the whole discussion about rain good for?
In the total cam (wide) you hardly notice any rain.
You only see it in close ups and replays.
I kinda doubt Konami will make it to implement rain that it looks real like shiny and wet kits, hair and faces.
Anything else like in Fifa (some white stripes that fall down from the top to simulate rain drops) would look ridiculous, also in the fact that this is NG on the fox engine.

And I also wouldn't like no gray layer on the screen that simulates rain like we had in previous PES versions.
What I wanna say is, that if again there wouldn't be no rain in PES 2015 I wouldn't care much, but on the other hand I'm also curious how it's gonna be realized.

True.
But even that would be so easy to simulate, actually easier than rain imho.
There's no need to implement a hardcore snow storm.

Some little snow piles at the side of the pitch, players with long sleeves and gloves and the crowd with winter clothes (scarfs,caps, gloves, thick jackets).

Done!

I've seen some pitches like that on a modding page.
Looked really nice

Last edited:

Rain should be more than just a graphical effect. I want to see the ball skimming across the surface faster or bogging down and bouncing less on a sodden pitch. Players should slip over occasionally and slide further when tackling for instance.

Basically weather should affect the game.

Does anybody know if there´s a patch out there that has all the WC2014 team kits edited and updated? Would be great with Argentina, Japan, Cote de Ivory, Belgium, Bosnia, etc etc kits in these WC-days! I know they released a data pack with updated roosters but surely I´m not the only one missing kit updates to more teams besides the Netherlands?

Rain should be more than just a graphical effect. I want to see the ball skimming across the surface faster or bogging down and bouncing less on a sodden pitch. Players should slip over occasionally and slide further when tackling for instance.

Basically weather should affect the game.

This

With the next gen hardware its time to take this genre forward. EA and Konami are guilty as far as I am concerned

Moreso Konami who had these things on the ps2 era albeit far more limited. Instead of evolving it they removed these things entirely for no apparent reason

Last edited:

This

With the next gen hardware its time to take this genre forward. EA and Konami are guilty as far as I am concerned

Moreso Konami who had these things on the ps2 era albeit far more limited. Instead of evolving it they removed these things entirely for no apparent reason
I wowed the first time I saw a rainy match on PES 2 (PS2). Splashes, the slower ball movement... :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom