PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

All of you Just wait for this statement from konami
“We know what’s been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things.”
Just wait and see are konami say bullshit or not

10466979_10152166245534327_5396260539818458250_o.jpg

Kids = Fifa players ;))

You can also say: kids = online / or contest players (bug-using) players ;)

I don't like taking the mouth such full - Is never good, especially if the result is like in the last 6-7 years.

The main issue is not the players (neither kids or grownups) playing the games, but the games itself.

Fanboys play even crappy games.
Classy players play good games !!!

When it comes to FIFA and PES: EA & KONAMI, don't promise with stupid, useless CGI teaser trailers what can not be kept inside the game. Focus on ingame graphics and more likely on quality gameplay and gamemechanics (NO SCIPTING etc.). There is no need in more crappy football games like in the last years. WE NEED and WANT QUALITY games !!!

I hope there will be one good football game at least - I don't care if this will be done by Konami or EA...

All of you Just wait for this statement from konami
“We know what’s been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things.”
Just wait and see are konami say bullshit or not

All this fuss has been tossed up because of the missing chance in showing something in E3 main event and the useless ride taking they do with statements like "pitch is ours", "kids go for win...". Politically incorrect and only extraplanet gods of soccervideogames could be entitled in speaking this way. Let's figure Konami right now, which has everything to show and shown nothing.

If "kids go for win..." means cheaters, is another thing. But I doubt they refer to them.To say the truth, kids=FIFA players was written by Firas Zinou and reprised by another fanboy.

Last edited:

I've noticed you've been mentioning "arabs" quite a number of times in your posts. What's the deal with that? Why are you singling them out? Don't understand the connection?

There's no need to single out any nation or race here please. If you want to complain about anyone it's the people who are in charge of the game, no matter what their background is.

Thank you.

I hope this game was made it by real English people, because this community continues to shit us out, because of what happen to PES 2014. I just only post that because i no doubt they have the courage to insulting EA Sports they will never get advantage to play it, or even tell something is not really released.
I'm not insulting them, i know they are people in the beginning for making videogames, and they need more experience if they wanna be like Warner Bros. or RockStarGames.

Bp5BpoFCIAExo-9.jpg

p.s. look at the walls ;)

AFC Champions League and UEFA Europa League :WORSHIP:

Last edited:

If it's a case of a low budget and poor funding for Pes 2015 preventing it from reaching it's potential. .. . well that's shameful.

If it's a case of a low budget and poor funding for Pes 2015 preventing it from reaching it's potential. .. . well that's shameful.

That's what I fear. i see in the image Masuda himself. He bets his face upon this new promising product, to astonish. He probably showed a U inversion from 2013, after the father relegation to a lower production (?).
He really deserves more space and power, I think no one of them really liked this kind of appereance at LA.

nothing can/will change in 4 months. Why let people play the game and then say - hey the game will look or play nothing like this....utter rubbish.

What those people are playing pretty much the final code and its exactly what it will look like.
Surely we've all learned this by now? What these guys are play-testing now won't look or feel dramatically different in September/October.

New Photo from Konami :D

10466979_10152166245534327_5396260539818458250_o.jpg

Kids = Fifa players ;))

I also don't think it has anything to do with FIFA, but the sentence is a bit illogical. Because those who "play the game", also play it to win.

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp5BpoFCIAExo-9.jpg[/IMG]

This is clearly an idea from the London offices, and I love it.

The move to Europe seems to have done the trick marketing-wise. Will hate the irony of it all if the game is the disappointment it's building up to be.

I also don't think it has anything to do with FIFA, but the sentence is a bit illogical. Because those who "play the game", also play it to win.

Agreed, it's not the potential FIFA connotation I take issue with. The slogan is just a bit silly in itself.

I like the two slogans we got for PES 2015. Both sound like KONAMI tries to focus on the gameplay and not unimportant other things.

"The pitch is ours!" - Clear. It counts what happens on the pitch. Other things come after this.

"Kids come to win, men come to play the game!" - That's what old PES games where like. You've also enjoyed the game if you've lost a match. It would be great to get that feeling back.

The two slogans let me hope that they remind themselves of the old games and get back to their roots.

They did this two years ago. "Talk is cheap. It's what happens on the pitch that matters".

They did this two years ago. "Talk is cheap. It's what happens on the pitch that matters".

Just in a joke way, and quoting the sentence of Konami twou years ago, talk is cheap but the rubbish they have been selling us for 7 years are not that cheap lool.

Under a new light, it seems to have sense the fact that arcade/cheater gamers come to win to death, and men accept the pitch verdict.
If the pitch is theirs, and it's time Jesus Christ, and everything else comes second place, i want an uncomparable editor mode, a perfect gameplay (physics, animations..) and a broadcast immersion in the match; NOTHING LESS. At least one or two steps above FIFA, naturally, in those departments. I will charge like a bull this time if they fail.

you guys read to much into it. it's a marketing thing. it means nothing. It says " look we are tough guys". no you have been shit for the past 7 years. they shouldnt be making slogans.

and what is this talk" I hope the game is made by the English team?" you might want to google their role, caus they hardly work on anything regarding the game. they are probably there to translate and make sure the game is up to date for the European market.

and also een Dutch journalist who I know, is not a friend said to me that he liked fifa more than PES. I can only take that as PES will not be revolutanairy. He didn't say more and said to wait till 25th. But the way he said it said allot.

I will still play it and judge and not listen to what your friend says

you guys read to much into it. it's a marketing thing. it means nothing. It says " look we are tough guys". no you have been shit for the past 7 years. they shouldnt be making slogans.

Look, if you think this game has been shit for the last 7 years.... What the hell are you doing on this forum? Move on already.

but for all our sakes i really hope pes delivers a far better immersion and gameplay than fifa if not that will probably be the end of pes . All this negativity is affecting me , konami needs to get their shit together they need to make a next-gen game all round

The only positive thing I see is Asim reactions on twitter. Leaves some hope (as he didn't want to leave PES 2015 behind).

I for one, don't seek only perfect gameplay in game anymore. Without modes to support it, it will get boring pretty fast.

To be fair to Asim, he got a lot of stick last year for his initial PES2014 impressions but looking back he called it pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom