PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Why do these embargoes exist at such an early stage? I understand movie reviews being held back to when they're released, but we're literally months away from a release.

I just don't understand the purpose of am embargo of E3 materials.

That's very impressive, pressure on konami has gone up another level,they can't afford any half assed attempts on gameplay and modes or else it's goodnight I reckon and by not showing nothing on e3 shows me no confidence at all.

One more joke from PES ARAB as been released!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PWNZsng3nA

They are really insulting EA Sports... Omg...
I still have no hope to see KONAMI releasing a great "BOMB" on this.

I hope it breaks in short time this useless and pathetic ride taking from konami and all fanboys of this thread about EA and his game..That "pitch is ours" is weel done to be used in pizzeria as coaster..

New Photo from Konami :D

10466979_10152166245534327_5396260539818458250_o.jpg

Kids = Fifa players ;))

Love it :BOP: Why? Because it's true ;)

What that tells me is, we can't be bothered upgrading the modes, licenses, our only focus is on the pitch, well they better fkn nail that area at the highest standard.

Last edited:

What that tells me is, we can't be bothered upgrading the modes ,licenses, our only focus is on the pitch well they better fkn nail that area at the highest standard.

What high new standards they have to reach after speaking these days in this way..Good luck.:JAY:

YouTube - FIFA 15 Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: E3 2014

If this is for kids, cant wait to see whats for adults!

Sorry for going off topic here but there is nothing impressive or groundbreaking there. The player models look plain wierd, hair movement was in PES 3 and you can do tackle and dribble on PES2014. Shocking that nobody seems to pick this up. Oh yes ball spinning? Really?

Again sorry for OT - MOD can move, delete whatever.

Sorry for going off topic here but there is nothing impressive or groundbreaking there. The player models look plain wierd, hair movement was in PES 3 and you can do tackle and dribble on PES2014. Shocking that nobody seems to pick this up. Oh yes ball spinning? Really?

Again sorry for OT - MOD can move, delete whatever.

I agree with most of that. It's the same that's already out there but improved by 10% and then touted as a shiny new feature. Ok maybe when you actually play it, you will notice the subtleties and if the game keeps improving that's a good thing, but from what they're showing off, it's not like wow I've never seen that before.

I played FIFA 14 against some mates the other day and I do enjoy the game in local multiplayer. But I'd rather play against a more intelligent AI than see a corner flag bend backwards when the ball hits it.

FIFA's "immersion" is good. Animations, commentary, keepers etc are all polished and I wish PES would bring these up to scratch so that you don't notice them in a negative way. At the moment they detract. But I still prefer the distribution/movement of players around the pitch on PES as it feels more organic and less robotically structured than FIFA does. On stock standard settings I mean.

Exactly! Trying not to knock fifa here, what they do for their fans is great as they seem really pleased. But that for me is not a benchmark Konami should aspire to.

EA still cant get players builds right.
Messi doesnt have massive shoulders and Nasri wouldnt tower over Neymar.

I just came here to lurk a bit, but boy are you right - models are terrible there.

:SHOCK:Konami have money for the beer..?Omg they become poor now..

Since Konami are still releasing new faces to date on PES 2014, I think they are doing it only because it will be used on PES 2015 and that it's easy to be ported between the two games.
It might be a sign that graphic wise the two games won't look very different. What I'm sure about is that the face models/textures can be used on both games with easy porting process, however, they should look better on the next gen.

Sorry if the above was so obvious.

YouTube - FIFA 15 Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: E3 2014

If this is for kids, cant wait to see whats for adults!

It's interesting that the emphasis in that video is on slowing everything down to show off their new features whereas upon release they will ineviable make it so the game plays like it's on fast-forward (for 90 minutes) so that you can't really appreciate any of those subtle things.

- “I played a game and I quite liked the graphics and obviating expected more in this aspect, but guys, in 4 months this can change a lot, also have a very good engine like the FOX engine.”

- “Remind you that the few mistakes I made in the game were well punished and deserved their cards.”

Yes Konami !! you deserve that and we wait for you to Get back toyr fans :D

nothing can/will change in 4 months. Why let people play the game and then say - hey the game will look or play nothing like this....utter rubbish.

What those people are playing pretty much the final code and its exactly what it will look like.

@steelhorse75

The thing really funny is to see some people bash videoes made with the will to represent some feature needed in a game, and others caught up in guessing particulars of a puzzle from useless images of developpers intent in drinking beers and have fun with something unknown to the public, like they were looking at the window in front of them.

Since Konami are still releasing new faces to date on PES 2014, I think they are doing it only because it will be used on PES 2015 and that it's easy to be ported between the two games.
It might be a sign that graphic wise the two games won't look very different. What I'm sure about is that the face models/textures can be used on both games with easy porting process, however, they should look better on the next gen.

Sorry if the above was so obvious.

Good point. It would be better, also to know if, for example, you'll have face-scan too. As I told before, they fill an old game with content we probably see in the next as a deduction.

One more joke from PES ARAB as been released!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PWNZsng3nA

They are really insulting EA Sports... Omg...
I still have no hope to see KONAMI releasing a great "BOMB" on this.

I've noticed you've been mentioning "arabs" quite a number of times in your posts. What's the deal with that? Why are you singling them out? Don't understand the connection?

There's no need to single out any nation or race here please. If you want to complain about anyone it's the people who are in charge of the game, no matter what their background is.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom