PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

/cut

People moan for the sake of moaning those who dont play it are the biggest critics based on what they got from the 1st half hour they played it and some just have this wierd desire to see Konami fail.

/cut

This is true indeed, but the hardcore who perfectly knows PES from his childhood, can't be more than worried from such behaviour of Konami in respect to what EA is doing: You can like it or not, as you can criticize PES or love by the way it let you play it (infact you will never read from me that i dislike PES, especially the last, which i think is the best after 5-6, 2011), but you also want more than a tweaked game. Be honest. It's the attitude and the marketing that brings people to take them for a ride.
Me personally I really would like to see a GODDISH Pes, but at the moment I see a company which seems a goalkeeper who has to parry 3 or 4 balls in once.

New Photo from Konami :D

10466979_10152166245534327_5396260539818458250_o.jpg

Kids = Fifa players ;))

What does that mean? Enjoy the gameplay regardless of the result or something?

OK.

This is true indeed, but the hardcore who perfectly knows PES from his childhood, can't be more than worried from such behaviour of Konami in respect to what EA is doing: You can like it or not, as you can criticize PES or love by the way it let you play it (infact you will never read from me that i dislike PES, especially the last, which i think is the best after 5-6, 2011), but you also want more than a tweaked game. Be honest. It's the attitude and the marketing that brings people to take them for a ride.
Me personally I really would like to see a GODDISH Pes, but at the moment I see a company which seems a goalkeeper who has to parry 3 or 4 balls in once.
Yes but understand that entire list is not going to be rectified infact no game on the planet is going to appeal to every single person

That statement above about men and kids fills me with more hope. Stuff the people who want to sprint incessantly with one player - let the players play I say ..boom I think I just did a rap

Yes but understand that entire list is not going to be rectified infact no game on the planet is going to appeal to every single person

That statement above about men and kids fills me with more hope. Stuff the people who want to sprint incessantly with one player - let the players play I say ..boom I think I just did a rap

Let's hope is how you say. Statements like those here above, are hard to swallow then.

@zee not at all. Put Mascherano on wing and he will perform as well as Ronaldo. It's something in the game code.

As for sprinters who sprint all the time. Catch up was easiest thing to implement, but it ruins realism for me. If there was proper stamina/fatigue system (kudos henrys hand :P) there wouldn't be such problem. Constantly sprinting means you lose breath after a while after all. It works in a lot of games, why wouldn't they do it for PES?

As for the above picture, it's sad.

Kids play to win? Seriously? I play to have fun first and foremost. If I want to play football I go out and play it with other people. On real pitch. Btw show me a gamer who doesn't play to win, but to lose.

Idea was there I guess.

Charles Adams ‏@charlesadamst
Played PES 2015 ladies and gents. Embargo until the 25th. We will record our impressions now and publish them then! We love you!

BpzPk6DCUAAqxwD.jpg

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/shinji-hirano-expect-big-things-pes-2015/

In a conversation with the lovely folks at MCV, Mr Hirano stated that they finally know what has been going wrong, and are ready to make a big comeback with PES 2015!

I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It’s about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people.

We know what’s been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things.

I get it now. They will introduce the new master league. you start of as a 12 year old and play in childrens league untill you reach your favorite club. Now that is something I have wanted all along.

Last edited:

Maybe it means FIFA may win in sales, but real footy fans will play PES 2015

probably not, more like a remake of ISS which was released in 1995

Not impressed.
All this embargo crap is really fkn pissing me off, konami are not in a position to do this to fans it's fkn disrespectful and a spit in the face.

Last edited:

Not impressed.
All this embargo crap is really fkn pissing me off, konami are not in a position to do this to fans it's fkn disrespectful and a spit in the face.

How is it disrespectful and a, "spit in the face" as you say?

Last edited:

How is it disrespectful and a, "spit in the face" as you say?

I'm just dissappointed with konamis BS tactics, why is it that fifa can talk about there product and we have to wait two weeks. It's not like konami are in a state to do this.

I know I will be "attacked", probably with the reply "they say that every year", but I really believe that PES2015 will deliver a good game. I saw things on PES2014 that I was hoping to see for a long time in the franchise. Players are better at occupying the space, control of the ball and the tempo of the game, etc. The game at every patch improved a lot. Now I’ve quite a fun for a few games, although it gets repetitive for a while. I believe they will bring some assets for the past that they didn't, namely player ID and some animations. Despite the clunkiness and the stats cheats, the game was fluid on passing and circulating the ball.

If they improve on the gameplay of 2014, improve the collision system, the lack of animations (making the game repetitive and not fully exploring the new physics and barycentre features), the GK (not hoping for much here. Go figure) and improve the AI (It would be gold if they would bring back the unforgiving nature of PES3-6. At the higher level you are master or a chump. There’s no middle ground).

As for graphics, is the one thing we can rely upon. I'm sure that they will not disappoint in that. Their track record speaks for itself, especially compared with opposition. Konami's games always look graphical superior. Especially PES.

As for the rest (ML, Online, etc.) I'm not so sure. But my hopes are that the UK studio had taken that under their wings.

Back
Top Bottom