PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

good for them i still want konami to drive the imersion of the game to 2k levels

I suppose if I knew who these people are I'd understand the relevance of the "selfies" to the thread.

You don't know who the people in those photos are?

I can see John Murphy and Adam Bhatti (and his loyal followers).

I remember people saying the same last year about PES 2014, bing able to compete with FIFA. Yeah, right. Suit yourselves.

Crazy stuff and like I said, people are not playing the game, but doing selfies all the time. Something is very suspectful here...

Right? Every time I play PS2 era PES games I think to myself, "How can a game from 8-10 years ago have more charm and character than a game now?" Gameplay aside, PES 2014 feels extremely sterile. People will claim it's just fluff, but that fluff adds up to make a good product even better.

Yeah, PES was known for it's attention to detail. Was.

We need this in Pes 2015 :
- new scoreboard (hate the default one )
- player bars :D !!!! <3 <3 <3

El66Yqn.jpg

+1!!!

the current players name inside the pitch are ridiculous.

This

The less I see on the screen the better

There is an advantage in knowing who has the ball and being able to play to the strengths of that player, especially in a game like PES which should pride itself on promoting individual strengths and then playing to them. The names-over-heads takes up too much space in vital areas and it isn't always clear who some players are by the sight of them alone.

Being able to move things like the scoreboard and player's names manually so that you can put them in the far corners (so that you can use them AND see as much of the pitch as possible) would be great.

And it's the same with the radar. I hate it being in the centre, so close to the action that it often obscures it (unless you use translucent).

Last edited:

Wow honda's shot against ivory coast right now is the reason why pes 2015's shooting might be good afterall .. what a screamer

Lol, if we go by that, then Japan might need to win the world cup to bring out a proper PES 2015.
Or at least they should make it to the K.O. rounds, i. e. not fail too early to get demotivated :)

But yeah, his shot was awesome.

It could finally mean konami are finally taking licensing seriously and we will probably see a deeper master league mode with lots of features and more modes

yes they did that probably to work on the pes 2015 nextgen

Just bring back offline community please so I can enjoy playing with friends :<

You don't know who the people in those photos are?

I can see John Murphy and Adam Bhatti (and his loyal followers).

I remember people saying the same last year about PES 2014, bing able to compete with FIFA. Yeah, right. Suit yourselves.

Crazy stuff and like I said, people are not playing the game, but doing selfies all the time. Something is very suspectful here...

Your constant love for fifa and poo flinging at pes grates me. Some people do not agree with you that fifa is better

Many of my friends switched to fifa then back to Pes even going back to their PS3s

At this point konami could release anything amd you would pick it apart to suit your crazy tin foil hat conspiracies.

Last edited:

French journalists say some word about pes 2015 (at 1:35) : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/reportages-videos-jeux/0000/00000000/e3-2014-le-bilan-00121286.htm

He was very impressed and happy to see how good is pes 2015
he says that after 5 - 6 bad years , there is finally something good to compete with FIFA.

For me it's a good news ... specially because they are fifa fans and they have partnership with EA ...

Someone can translate the video?

Someone can translate the video?

The part about Pes is very short

More or less translation is this:

Surprises of E3 were Ori and Inside for Microsoft and weirdly Pes 2015 that i had the pleasure to play at KONAMI booth. Weirdly because since five or six years the Pes games have been average, the next one seems to be really really good, it could compete with Fifa.

In short he says he is very very happy about Pes 2015

Last edited:

if he was not happy the last few years and now increasingly believe that the game will be good, I hope

THXS!!

journalist who has criticized previous versions? if so it is a good sign

didnt he said the same thing last year with pes 2014. I can imagine playing the game with a friend and having a good time, but that doesnt mean the game is good. just saying.

Your constant love for fifa and poo flinging at pes grates me. Some people do not agree with you that fifa is better

Many of my friends switched to fifa then back to Pes even going back to their PS3s

At this point konami could release anything amd you would pick it apart to suit your crazy tin foil hat conspiracies.

No. I didn't say FIFA is better gameplay wise. It's better as a GAME. That's massive difference.

What of PES having better gameplay if you have nothing to do in the game? Even if it had best gameplay in the world, I would get bored after 2 weeks (which I sadly did even with yair patches) because there is NOTHING to do. Master League is so outdated it makes me cringe, online is not fun at all. So you're left with competitions/exhibition games. Add to that the fact KONAMI cannot communicate with fans and gives false information. DLC 7.0 was bound to be released for PC users along with X360/PS3 update. It was not and they don't know what happened. Seriously?!

World Challenge DLC was not coming to PC according to Adam, yet it happens it's on Steam and you can buy it for 4.99$ or 9.99E.

How can such shambolic company make a good game? They can't even communicate with each other -.-

Console users might be treated well, but PC users, sorry they crossed the line last year already. This year they just continue the trend. I will not let them off the hook anytime soon ;).

@Enlil yeah, I thought the same. It's the same dude as last year. Saying exactly the same words.

EDIT:

One more thing, for those willing to buy PS4.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the new consoles being able to transfer option files because neither can at the moment.

Yea I didn't realise about the USB thing until I got a PS4 and tried to listen to some tracks through USB and got a bit of a nasty surprise.

I've searched for info and all people seem to say is 'Sony will add USB full usage in time to come.' so if they can't do that then it's generic teams and even fewer leagues than Pes 14.

Hopefully they add support before release of PES 2015 (but I heard Sony video editing thing was coming to PS4 with next update for some time now... So far didn't happen).

Last edited:

yeah your right same dude right i guess we should all get sackcloth and ashes and start weeping i guess. pes 2014 had a lot of faults it doesnt mean it wasnt better than pes 13 . Take a chill pill

And no-one should deny that easypeasy. PES 2014 was better than PES 2013 in some areas, but then they screwed at others.

I don't trust impressions/pre-release previews, because... You need time to dig into game. After time faults are visible. It doesn't take 2-3 days of playing vs mates to see the faults. Most people playing @E3 are hyped like usual, because of new toy.

I hope that PES_United will do balanced view on E3 code and what to expect. Least I will read Asim impressions (though at E3 last year he did go with hype train himself, only later he did redeem himself).

Dunno, can't wait till 25th. Maybe KONAMI will surprise with people @E3 videos showing gameplay and player reactions from E3. Would be ace ;) (we don't need trailer, we need to see gameplay :P).

I can wait till 25th, but if I don’t see PES 2015 player models with broad shoulders (Dwight Howard/Bananaman shoulders) like in FIFA 08-15, I’ll stop playing Pac-Man.

Hi, I have been reading this thread for a bit now. I would like to give my opinion. I hear a lot of anger towards the fact that there will be a gameplay during 25th of this month (I understand this due to the continues disappointment for over 6 years). However they did this too last year, they showed, I think only a trailer, and then gameplay at gamescom. So wondering what has changed now? Am cautious of course, but am not entirely gonna slaughter a game that I have not seen yet. Also to waste time while we wait for more info, what would ppl like to see in this game, i.e. master league having more depth in terms of tactics and transfers, like Football Manager, so u spend hours before u even play a single game :P

hopefully james cox and the football content studios will deliver on that front 25th can't come soon enough

Back
Top Bottom