PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

How does the jinking run work? Is it even in the demo?

It feels like this game will be a great PS3 title, but just a very lazily executed next-gen port of the current gen version. Good gameplay, but limitied. Everything else as far as presentation etc. are concerned.

I don't agree.

PES2014 was a next-gen game hampered by PS3 capabilities. It came before its time.

Konami does not have as many resources as EA to put on a great presentation show. There's no intern army taking care of every single detail. But they do know how to create good gameplay. PS4 can handle FOX Engine and that gameplay depth.

Don't expect the same attention to detail in accessory things in PES as in FIFA. And if you appreciate those thins, fortunately FIFA has grown to be an excellent footy game and you would enjoy it thoroughly.

But if you want to have a GREAT time playing your friends, PES might have something in store that others don't. Give it time. It's the little nuances that make or break a game.

We fans of ISS / PES have gone through too many Trad Bricks and Merseyside Reds. If you're here, you know that only PES can make you feel that special thingy.

Believe, my friend. 2013 was close. 2014 brought (good, IMHO) change. 2015 has the potential to become the perfect mix.

We fans of ISS / PES have gone through too many Trad Bricks and Merseyside Reds.

Trad Bricks! Blast from the past.

About to give this a go. I have low expectations but hoping there's something in there to reignite my interest.

edit: Ok apparently it's not on the PSN store yet. Some things never change i swear

Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen a lot of impressions where people say pirlo feels like pirlo, he really does, the problem is every other player feels like him too, it's really boring to play, it's more responsive than last year for sure, but there is zero momentum, and defenders don't even bother to attack you when you dribble in their half

i have seen a lot of impressions where people say pirlo feels like pirlo, he really does, the problem is every other player feels like him too, it's really boring to play, it's more responsive than last year for sure, but there is zero momentum, and defenders don't even bother to attack you when you dribble in their half

Try playing with Athletic Bilbao. I guarantee Iturraspe does not feel like Pirlo :)

Sorry but that's nonsense. Busquets for example feels very different

Exactly..

Once again i ask you very kind why do you come in here...i bet you haven't played the demo.

I know you love the other game and i have no problem with that, but you haven't posted a single meaningfull post in this thread.

All you do is annoy people.

We have a demo now that most people in this thread like, yet again...

I bet you are one of those people who will be over the moon if the full game is worse than this demo (and we all know that is possible).

Pretty sure that, then you will say that the demo was good...

I respect your opinion, but i have absolutely no respect for what you do in this thread...that is being like a WUM.

This thread is a shambles because of people like you.
I will continue to react to each and every one of your posts until you start posting relevant things....

If i was a mod, i would have banned you, because you only annoy people (of course you would think that you are banned because you have a different opinion). People like you don't belong at evo-web.

I hope that tactics are more than whats in the demo.

Why would they take out all those sliders? Where exactly can i dictate to my back line to play high, or deep?

Defense isnt quite as good as the last few. Theirs way too much space at times. At oeast compared to what im used to.

Promising game for sure though

Ignore him gerd. Not add to ignore list but its probably a 12 year old snotty kid who likes attention

Loving this damn game atm.

Wierd how its a little harder today. Superstar and all manual is perfect for me.

Ignore him gerd. Not add to ignore list but its probably a 12 year old snotty kid who likes attention

Loving this damn game atm.

Wierd how its a little harder today. Superstar and all manual is perfect for me.

I am getting tired of your Suuuuuuuuupertalk, man! :LOL:

Once again i ask you very kind why do you come in here...i bet you haven't played the demo.

I know you love the other game and i have no problem with that, but you haven't posted a single meaningfull post in this thread.

I bet you are one of those people who will be over the moon if the full game is worse than this demo (and we all know that is possible).

I respect your opinion, but i have absolutely no respect for what you do in this thread...that is being like a WUM.

I will continue to react to each and every one of your posts until you start posting relevant things....

If i was a mod, i would have banned you, because you only annoy people (of course you would think that you are banned because you have a different opinion). People like you don't belong at evo-web.

First of all, get your facts right:

I'll write my impressions after playing some more then we'll discuss..

Just like I thought, it seems the PS4 version doesn't only offer better graphics but also better player-models, more animations and more aware and active AI.

I guess that gap will only expand in the final version, and that means for me I have to buy a PS4 or an xboxone.

As to the xboxone-demo, it seems to be way worse than the PS4-version, but I guess for the final version Konami will polish it up to be comparable to the PS4-version, but who knows. Depending on which release version plays better, I'll buy the respective console.

Just like I thought, it seems the PS4 version doesn't only offer better graphics but also better player-models, more animations and more aware and active AI.

I guess that gap will only expand in the final version, and that means for me I have to buy a PS4 or an xboxone.

As to the xboxone-demo, it seems to be way worse than the PS4-version, but I guess for the final version Konami will polish it up to be comparable to the PS4-version, but who knows. Depending on which release version plays better, I'll buy the respective console.

I was thinking the same, only place to play pes 2015 is on ps4

Everyone bitching about graphics, frame rates etc you have mostly valid points but we have to agree this game is a great reboot and something Konami can really use as a base for next gen and build upon.

It's what we never had the whole of last gen every pes game was going to be the one but they all were shit and got old quickly.
I am a strong believer and have preached many times it takes 3 years to develop any sports title on a new system and this demo shows great promise for the future and I can't wait to play more tonight.

Can someone please help: how do you shield the ball in this game?

I see the CPU doing it, where the player stops with one foot on the ball and holds off a defender with one hand, but I can't seem to replicate.

:APPLAUD:

First game and scored after 5 seconds. Graphics are dreadful. Game too juttery. Really not fussed do far. My boys said they'll only play FIFA and I kept saying to them that they have to try the old master. That was before I played it though. So far I'd tell them not to bother. I'm going to have a few more games later buy not holding out much hope for it.

First game and scored after 5 seconds. Graphics are dreadful. Game too juttery. Really not fussed do far. My boys said they'll only play FIFA and I kept saying to them that they have to try the old master. That was before I played it though. So far I'd tell them not to bother. I'm going to have a few more games later buy not holding out much hope for it.

PS3?

Well after playing a good few hours a day since it came out(had a few days off !! Fuck it I'm self employed) I've just fallen in love with this game trust me I was underwhelmed BIGTIME!! Shooting, player I'd nowhere!! But then I remembered way back to when
A new iss.pes,winning 11,winning 11 fe would come out I'd hate it for a few days as I was probably so into the game before hated the changes!! But up until pes 7 winning 11/11 lol the changes were for the better!! Now for me it looks beautiful yes it doesn't look as good as the last of us or maybe some other sports games!! But then not meany other games have 23 people running around on the field!! All I did was play with the passing, shooting options and stop trying to play it like winning 11 10 and slow myself down in midfield and it's great!!! Can't not wait for the full release!! The games is going to be a challenge the al is good!!! Just need classic players in and I'm well happy!!!

Not surprised based on the love affair you have with EA... :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom