PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Anybody want to put their head on the block or is it gonna be the emperors new clothes? I've only had time to play 2 games and gave my on the fence opinion. . . . .. . is it gonna be a year long satisfying game apart from the usual nitpicking or is it what we've been waiting for?

How the hell do you take penalties in this game? I took two so far (against my Dad, still haven't been fouled by the computer), did exactly the same thing on both occasions except one went in and one went wide. The were so weak that the keeper could wait before diving. The penalty the AI scored against me was just like mine, extremely weak.

played about 5 games.

First thing. Its way too fast. Cant see anywhere on the demo to adjust the speed? Hopefully on the full game you can??

Negatives first. Well its PES after all!

Too fast
Keepers throws are over powered. The AI keeper threw one from his line to near edge of my box.
Shots are a tad over powered as well
In places looks dated. This could be Xbox/PS3 game. Im on PS4.
The awful celebration with the crowd
Not as much in game atmosphere as Fifa

Positives
The way the AI plays
nice passing
Great movement from your team mates
Keepers - my biggest gripe but I cant argue about these.
The detail on the players close up is great especially Barca Kit, boots etc.

All in all so far I really like it. Will I buy it? Not sure yet. Will download the UK version to see if its any different.

fast? FAST? lol :) whatever. thank God we got speed adjust in the full game. altough im not convinced to buy it with the lack of gamebreakers in it :/ it has so much potential though..

fast? FAST? lol :) whatever. thank God we got speed adjust in the full game. altough im not convinced to buy it with the lack of gamebreakers in it :/ it has so much potential though..

First game I had I thought the game was perfect. I was Bayern V Napoli. But in next few it felt a tad fast.

The game is really different on PS3 than on PS4. After playing it on PS4 then on PS3, it feels like a different game. I don't like the PS3 version as it's really fast and just too arcadey.

anyone can tell me actual differences between PS4 and PS3 version of DEMO?
(I am a Pc gamer so it is very important to me considering the windows version of the game will be a ps3 porting)

Been well buddy. To say I have missed our online leagues would be a huge understatement. Looks like we will have to get it up and running again.

yeh fella it was a shame it dropped away with last version of pes, im sure we can sort summit out if the old mob get on it, will see over next couple of months :PRAY:

The game is really different on PS3 than on PS4. After playing it on PS4 then on PS3, it feels like a different game. I don't like the PS3 version as it's really fast and just too arcadey.

Could be the usual PES case of "no two matches are the same". Everything from player form to stadiums and lighting can make up for a great, slow game or a shitty arcade one.

anyone can tell me actual differences between PS4 and PS3 version of DEMO?
(I am a Pc gamer so it is very important to me considering the windows version of the game will be a ps3 porting)
so far from what i have seen the difference seems to be only graphical from watching youtube videos even the ps4 version doesnt seem to be too much of a jump form pes 2014 on pc

so far from what i have seen the difference seems to be only graphical from watching youtube videos even the ps4 version doesnt seem to be too much of a jump form pes 2014 on pc

Are you shitting me right now.

Look I am all for difference of opinion and what not. But why don't you play this first because you are looking a bit silly atm

Are you shitting me right now.

Look I am all for difference of opinion and what not. But why don't you play this first because you are looking a bit silly atm
im sorry zee dats why i said from looking at the videos cant play sadly as i am a pc gamer i even upgraded my pc for pes 2015

Well here's hoping you think otherwise when you play it on pc @eazy

Moved on to manual controls and it feels great. The difference this year is that your team don't stand around waiting. If your ps is slightly off they go and collect the ball or run onto it. It actually created more freedom in the pitch.

Played all the teams with Barcelona now and found it easier as it went on but still got walloped on occasion.

Athletic bilbao were a walk over team but Real, Bayern and Juv were hard to break down.

Tomorrow I am gong to try out Athletic and see how I fair.

The catalans are very powerful. Scored a peach of a Messi goal, it was one of his mesmerising runs. But tbh I wouldn't want to score those often which I tonight did not.

Game is growing in me like a cancerous tumour. May have to ball in sick tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom