PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

so what was the point of asking what he was talking abouy, when you ignores the valid point?

The reality is, the situation for this game is depressing. Tue game has been below par (thats being generous) since xbox 360 came out.

When Konami and their crew gives fans something to be optimistic about, then maybe people will stop complaining. Right now, with this demo fiasco (again), theres a good reason to be disappointed and ir complain.

What valid point??? He didn't even played the demo and is already complaining based on other people impressions! If he have something to complain make it after he played the game or after he buys the final product. And if he's not satisfy with Konami and don't want to support the game anymore, fine, so just move on and stop coming back just to complain about everything! It's really annoying!

What valid point??? He didn't even played the demo and is already complaining based on other people impressions! If he have something to complain make it after he played the game or after he buys the final product. And if he's not satisfy with Konami and don't want to support the game anymore, fine, so just move on and stop coming back just to complain about everything! It's really annoying!
I cant play the demo as a fan because i am being shafted and told i will only play it in about 2 month's time while others play it, maybe i'm wrong but its not something to be happy about, now xbox users and us users get the same treatment. I guess i should stop now because you don't seem to understand where i am coming from. How come other demo's arrive at their appointed dates?

Got mine from Hong Kong psn and lovong my first game on this, just scored a great header with CRon and i do like the off the ball movement with L1+R. More games to play but only looking for the positives.

So you didnt actually read his post. Just complaints about a complainer, smh.

----------

Sucks that k9nqmi never feel tue need to address their fans in the Americas, when it comes to announcements.

PES 2014 was a disgrace and i want to hear every opinion about PES 2015. I'm not interested in only positive stories. If the game sucks again, and i think the chance is big that it is, i want to hear it.

Somebody could upload the demo to sites like Mega.co.nz? I would like to "examine" it on PC and discover some information like Master League, etc. :) It could also be useful for PC modders so they can have a look if database format is changed and things like that...

players to me feel too similar, don't know if that has to do with the ball physics or not, but it seems the ball loses all of its momentum once someone touches it, so every player has perfect ball control, doesn't matter if it's ronaldo or a defender

Underwhelmed. . .. . was probably expecting too much. . .very similar to Pes 5/6 . . . .it's good but not great. . . a bit limited in gameplay. . .can see it becoming boring very quickly.

After playing Pes 2014 with patches for so long it seems a step backwards. . .I'm sure it will please a lot of people and probably grow on me. . .just doesn't have that wow factor! In saying that, Lelly's videos against friends were entertaining . .so probably at it's best as human v human.

Hope it improves for retail version!

I've only played 3 games, but i like it although there is something strange with the ball physics. It is not a game breaker for me, but the best way i can make my point about is that i have the impression to play on a pitch where the grass is too long.

Haven't got a single foul against me in those 3 games...

But overall, the game is very good and teams play like they should play. Hope the Retail version is like this...

Caution: this is subjective and after only 3 games...

Does any one know if this demo is the latest build or an older one? I have played the demo and it is good but doesn't seem like a breakthrough to me..

First impressions are: solid without being spectacular. That's exactly how I remembered PES5/6 at first back in the day. PES is a game that has gameplay longevity so it's a solid demo. But it's a bare demo considering it has to hold us out till Nov 13

I'm starting to really like This game.

I'm loving the pace and players weight. The game seems to be very tatical.

I love it more and more each time I play it..... please master league be good

Same here, on the first match i was actually a bit disapointed specially becuase of the already mentioned ice passing(ball slides way too much in the grass)... but after the 5th or 6th match i was just hooked in and couldnt stop playing... player ID is a huge plus for me, u can recognize players by their animations, feels incredible!

Anyway, at least for me the King is back(not saying i wont play FIFA15 as i really like that too) at least for me this seems to be a great football year, FIFA will be for Premier League and PES for brazilian league :D

So far:

Pros
+ Player ID
+ shooting
+ Gks
+ left stick dribling
+ aerial play very balances(headers, crossing etc looks great)
+ game pace
+ realistic lighting
+ player model and LOD (u can recognize every player from the gameplay camera)

Cons
- Ice passing(ball physicis looks weird when performing short passes, like its on ice)
- a few animations still look off
- net physics still not very good

Last edited:
Somebody could upload the demo to sites like Mega.co.nz? I would like to "examine" it on PC and discover some information like Master League, etc. :) It could also be useful for PC modders so they can have a look if database format is changed and things like that...

Doing that already. There are about 20 team styles and each team has 4-18 different moves/tuning
Probably why Bayern are so good in the demo.
I tried to find their settings but i dont know most of the teamIDs.

If anyone knows the team ids from 2014 please share

Also they crowds and bench have a lot of animations and sound tunings. There will be some unique moments I am sure.

There were a few ball physics modifications so we will see up to 4 (I don't remember the count)

For me the gameplay feels kinda sloppy at times, I feel it needs refining, there are a lot of stupid contrasts between players. I think I still haven't been fouled by the AI (I've played a good 6-7 matches). The shots are way overpowered and the ball physics aren't up to scratch. It doesn't look next gen. Fifa looks a lot better than PES from far (The grass makes a huge difference). The thing I dislike the most is the GUI which I think looks really amateur. The pause menu looks like something from the PS2 days, as does the GUI before the matches begin. I also dislike the match set-up menu. I know gameplay is key but it's 2014, these things don't take that much time and they make a big difference in terms of the full experience (for me). The menu below is great, it looks like a different game compared to the GUI I mentioned above. I think they should keep that layout for the pause menu. The team select menu isn't bad, though I dislike the colour scheme. All in all I was expecting a lot more from this game, especially given the hype. A mix between Fifa and PES would be perfect. That being said, I'll play some more and hopefully I'll enjoy it a bit more.

o_20140814122933_la_demo_jugable_gratis_de_pes_2015_el_17_de_septiembre.jpg

Back
Top Bottom