PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Anyone else really hate the way they've made circle the confirm button in the menus and X to go back? wtf... every PES in the past it's been circle to go back and X to confirm...

This isn't PES. This is Winning Eleven. It's always been this way.

I reckon this WE demo is an older build, the graphics arent as good as I expected, I listened to WENB podcast last night and they said that there was a Gamescom Build and another build and they were worlds apart graphically, and in terms of gameplay. Graphics on this WE demo are underwhelming for me, colours dont look right.

I think you might be right. I'm a little underwhelmed with the PS4 version.

Konami continues to amaze me with their sabotage marketing. When even Bhatti is apologizing, you know you f'ed up.

Ps: please don't start the "early build" talk.

I heard these Nokami guys have also delayed the implementation of jinking run, rain, snow, 60fps and full HD graphics until the 2016 version... XD

I honestly believe there is someone from EA managing Konami's PES strategy. Not even their worst enemy could screw things up anymore.

We should all expect the game to be further delayed from its November release date, now. They have basically missed every single deadline they set to themselves.

I heard these Nokami guys have also delayed the implementation of jinking run, rain, snow, 60fps and full HD graphics until the 2016 version... XD

I honestly believe there is someone from EA managing Konami's PES strategy. Not even their worst enemy could screw things up anymore.

We should all expect the game to be further delayed from its November release date, now. They have basically missed every single deadline they set to themselves.
:LMAO:

all in all I really like this demo. I still think fifa is smoother and a more complete package but I how prefer how this game plays for the most part . goals are so satisfying and I love the dribbling

People last one! :Y1

Just check if these players are "GENERIC" or "COSTUM".

SSC Napoli - Ghoulam, Michu

FC Barcelona - Montoya, Bartra, Rafinha, Vermaelen

Atlético Madrid - Ñíguez, Raúl Jiménez

Thanks again!! :WORSHIP:

Not impressed with the Hong Kong copy, players slide and game plays abit too fast for me, il wait till pes version comes out to see if it plays any different

So it's not just me then.

Hope they do improve it.

My initial impressions werent all that good, there's something that felt not quite right and it might be the ball physiscs.

Passing flows more natural in Fifa 15 demo imho

Back
Top Bottom